The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oncoming Storm
This was clearly written by either....
a) Amy Pond because the Doctor made her wait for him for 14 years
b) The Master because the Doctor wouldn't be his lover (He actually called the Doctor a public menace, after all.)

Now, seeing as the Master is now mine, that leaves Pond. Damn that girl is bitter. :rolleyes:

What do you mean "yours", we were meant to share :mad: :p:
Original post by Stargatecrazy
:love: LOVE IT!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

And love this too!!! :love: :biggrin::biggrin:

River is love. River and the Doctor is mindblowingly awesome! :biggrin:

I think so as well! None of my friends agree with this, they're mad anti's, but stuff them, they're not committed like I am. :lol: One of my friends hasn't even watched the last two episodes. :facepalm:And she calls herself a Whovian, ha! I absolutely adore River, they are going to make one hell of a kick-ass team!
Original post by AutVinceriAutMori
What do you mean "yours", we were meant to share :mad: :p:

Can't you just have the Doctor? I kinda want the Master for myself...:colondollar:
Can't you just have the Doctor? I kinda want the Master for myself...:colondollar:

Bbbut his evil smile and maniac's laughter :puppyeyes: :sad:
Ta. :biggrin:

Are you from Yorkshire? :eek4: I've never seen anyone else on here who says ta! :biggrin:
I think so as well! None of my friends agree with this, they're mad anti's, but stuff them, they're not committed like I am. :lol: One of my friends hasn't even watched the last two episodes. :facepalm:And she calls herself a Whovian, ha! I absolutely adore River, they are going to make one hell of a kick-ass team!

:eek: How can you (as in your friend) not have watched the last two episodes?

Oh and on the 'The only water in the forest is the river' thing: First thing I thought was River Song! Second thing I thought was Forest of the Dead. But I doubt it's going to be anything to do with the Library... :holmes:
Reply 3946
Ok then, so the Tardis/Idris told Rory that one day he would need to know 'The only water in the forest is the river'. Lots of people took that to mean that in the 'forest' episodes with River and Amy Pond (both aquatic names) that River was the only one really there...which rings true knowing what we do about Amy. Which means it goes all the way back to last series...

Oh and on the 'The only water in the forest is the river' thing: First thing I thought was River Song! Second thing I thought was Forest of the Dead. But I doubt it's going to be anything to do with the Library... :holmes:

My first thought was that water was a metaphor for life, and that it meant the only life in the forest (of the dead) was River (as in she coud be properly saved). But that was my over active and romantic imagination :blush:

I completely stumped as to what it means now though :biggrin:

EDIT: Katie_louise, I think you might be right :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Katie_louise
Ok then, so the Tardis/Idris told Rory that one day he would need to know 'The only water in the forest is the river'. Lots of people took that to mean that in the 'forest' episodes with River and Amy Pond (both aquatic names) that River was the only one really there...which rings true knowing what we do about Amy. Which means it goes all the way back to last series...

Yeah but was it something specifically for Rory to hear or all of them? And howcome the Doctor didn't seem bothered by it. Surely he jumped to thinking of River too? :confused:
Original post by Pandora.
Are you from Yorkshire? :eek4: I've never seen anyone else on here who says ta! :biggrin:

No, but my grandad is so maybe that explains it. My dad always says it too, actually. But he's from Somerset. Huh, I never thought about this before, but nobody up here in Scotland says "Ta." How odd....
My first thought was that water was a metaphor for life, and that it meant the only life in the forest (of the dead) was River (as in she coud be properly saved). But that was my over active and romantic imagination :blush:

I would rep you (purely because your over active and romantic imagination is incredibly similar to mine) but I've run out :frown:
I would rep you (purely because your over active and romantic imagination is incredibly similar to mine) but I've run out :frown:

Aw, thanks :h: I was thinking the same for you to be honest, but I've used too much rep on pointless things today :biggrin::biggrin::frown:

Ah, she had some pathetic excuses. "I've been revising Biology." So have I, it's only 45 minutes though!! Silly girl. Nah, she had a family thing and horse riding on both of those days, but what does she think iPlayer is for?!

And yeah, I'm sure it's connected to River and the first 4 episodes she was in all involved forests, remember? Forest of the Dead...and then there was a forest inside that space-ship with the Weeping Angels. I thought it might have something to do with that but now I think about it, I don't know how.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

That would be fantastic!!! I hope it is something like that, it's sad that we (and the Doctor) have to watch their relationship and know that she's going to die. Then again, she has to go through their relationship thinking he's going to die as well, it's such a tragic ol' love story. Eat your heart out, Rose. :lol:
Reply 3954
Yeah but was it something specifically for Rory to hear or all of them? And howcome the Doctor didn't seem bothered by it. Surely he jumped to thinking of River too? :confused:

We know for a fact that the Doctor has known about Amy for a while but has been keeping it to himself...
You guys are a bit too obsessed. :nothing:

Spoiler

Original post by Madjackismad
You guys are a bit too obsessed. :nothing:

Spoiler

Dont you mean

Spoiler

*is obsessed and proud* :cool:
So what do you guys think of the Omega symbol in the trailer? :holmes:
Original post by AutVinceriAutMori
So what do you guys think of the Omega symbol in the trailer? :holmes:

I'm not sure on that one..I don't know enough about the original Omega in classic Who to really comment on him, but it's a possibility. :beard:
Dont you mean

Spoiler

*is obsessed and proud* :cool:

Hahah, I wish I thought of that. :p:

Dalek Thay is on Twitter. :shock:

http://twitter.com/#!/dalekthay
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest