The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

What happened to Coach Beasie or whatever her name was?
Original post by Ducklighter
What happened to Coach Beasie or whatever her name was?

I think she left that school...didn't she? I'm sure in one episode they mentioned that...
Reply 6742
jar of hearts - best glee song ever. :love:
Original post by Charl
jar of hearts - best glee song ever. :love:

I was listening to it and my sister said it was BORING! *gasp*
I'm sort of addicted to Blaine's 'I'm Not Going to Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance with You' song. :love:
Original post by diamonddust

I'm sort of addicted to Blaine's 'I'm Not Going to Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance with You' song. :love:

I'm addicted to Blaine full stop! Aaaarghhhhhhh he's gorgeous and when he sings I could just melt! hahahaha :tongue:
Original post by LuciiAnna

I'm addicted to Blaine full stop! Aaaarghhhhhhh he's gorgeous and when he sings I could just melt! hahahaha :tongue:

It's diamonddust number 2!!
Music thats been in my head in the last 3 days:
Raise your glass
silly little love songs
when i get you alone
raise your glass
when i get you alone
raise your glass
blackbird
bills bills bills
raise your glass
when i get you alone
when i get you alone
raise your glass

does anyone see a theme occuring here?
Hey guys; just tuned into E4 only to find out that Glee isn't on tonight... =( anyone know why?! I was really looking forward to seeing this one, as my boyfriend cheats and watches it in America and already knows what's happened! =( I've been asking him not to tell me for ages.
Original post by e hine e

Nobody will unsurp my role as biggest Darren lover! :biggrin:

Muse- LOL! I actually haven't listened to Glee for a few days because of stupid revision! When I Get You Alone makes me die a little bit inside. It's the epitome of what I call hot!cringe! I actually LOVE Darren's voice in Do You Think I'm Sexy- it makes the question even more inane haha! And oh, every time I read or see a Darren interview I fall more and more in love. :love: If only he was single/knew I existed... *sad sigh* :tongue: That's me all caught up on flailing haha! :biggrin:
Reply 6749

YES to all of that. Let's be friends! :dancing:

Original post by e hine e

I thought I was?

Original post by museobsessed
Music thats been in my head in the last 3 days:
Raise your glass
silly little love songs
when i get you alone
raise your glass
when i get you alone
raise your glass
blackbird
bills bills bills
raise your glass
when i get you alone
when i get you alone
raise your glass

does anyone see a theme occuring here?

:awesome: For me it's been Animal, Raise your glass, Teach your boyfriend and What dreams are made of from the Lizzie McGuire film :lolwut: No idea where that last one came from.

Original post by sianelizabethx
Hey guys; just tuned into E4 only to find out that Glee isn't on tonight... =( anyone know why?! I was really looking forward to seeing this one, as my boyfriend cheats and watches it in America and already knows what's happened! =( I've been asking him not to tell me for ages.

I think it'll be back next week :smile: Tell him that you'll leave him if he spoils it (that's what I would do :tongue:)!
Reply 6750
On another note - where is everyone? Last hiatus we were spamming this place like there was no tomorrow! :tongue:

Original post by Ambs
On another note - where is everyone? Last hiatus we were spamming this place like there was no tomorrow! :tongue:

chatzy :p:
Reply 6752
Original post by museobsessed
chatzy :p:

It even got quiet on there. It's like suddenly everyone decided to get a life :eek3:
When is the show coming back ? :O It disappeared :frown:
Original post by Ambs
YES to all of that. Let's be friends! :dancing:

YES! :biggrin: ahhh he's a-m-a-z-i-n-g <3
Original post by Ducklighter
When is the show coming back ? :O It disappeared :frown:

back next week :biggrin:
Reply 6756
YES! :biggrin: ahhh he's a-m-a-z-i-n-g <3

Yes yes yes! I think I could write essays about DCriss' awesomeness :biggrin: I fully intend to marry him by the way, just so you know.
back next week :biggrin:

Ahh thank you !! =D Is it because it's a Bank Holiday today?
Original post by Ambs
Yes yes yes! I think I could write essays about DCriss' awesomeness :biggrin: I fully intend to marry him by the way, just so you know.

nooooooo i'm marrying him, that was decided longggg ago :smile: sorry :tongue: :biggrin:
I will fight anyone and everyone for Darren :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending