The Student Room Group

Diary Of A Bad Man

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hasan4life
lol she does but not with the roti handle lol but she makes nice food also

haha im just trying to imagine that lool
yh my mum makes good food too...i gotta learn in summer before going uni :s-smilie: ....
Original post by B-Man.
Anyone else think Humza should stop making videos?

hes having a dry spell, he needs some new ppl in there
diary of a bad mans is sick :tongue:

If you were my friend on FB, my lovely new laptop would be out the window. But TSR is TSR soo.. :smile:
Reply 303
The videos are getting worse and worse.Hes trying to hard to be funny and its just not working anymore.

....But i still like them :smile:
HUMZA is a don!
The amount of time he must have spent to make the videos funny and leaving the people asking for more and more..
hope he carries on making more videos, bare helping me be relaxed during this stressful period of revision :tongue: wont be long before someone signs him up
Original post by B-Man.
Anyone else think Humza should stop making videos?

Ermm...In humza own words: Are you dumb bruv
Original post by lara_ox
The videos are getting worse and worse.Hes trying to hard to be funny and its just not working anymore.

LOOL wierd person. Humza's a don
Reply 307
Original post by MrFoCuS2K10

"even your satnavs thinking, blad, are you dumb?" xD
Reply 308

In my words "Diary of a badman 7 was ****" and a waste of my time.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by B-Man.

Ill admit the song maybe but come on. The guys a legend in making. He's got no experience in directing or acting, you can tell he's a natural
Original post by cool_beans1993
haha im just trying to imagine that lool
yh my mum makes good food too...i gotta learn in summer before going uni :s-smilie: ....

lol same here but everytime i try to make something it always goes wrong :frown:
Original post by B-Man.

I 'gree, I think the whole "arranged marriage" thing is a bit repetitive now and it sounds like Indians/pakistanis have nothing better to talk about than that (yeah, I know It's true to a certain extent lol)
Reply 312
Original post by lara_ox

You think that when you watch the videos after they come out because you have such high expectations. And it's true some stuff is rehashed.

But if you re watch it, there is still comic gold in them. The Lloyd's TSB horse joke, the aunty container thing, the capital of scotland joke.

Each video has something. E.G I love the rap between him and his mum but did not like it on initial viewing.

Admittedly, the stories aren't getting any better.

Does no one else find themselves randomly humming "Ameh, jam that hype"
Reply 313
just watched the seventh one now :biggrin: cant wait to watch the next bit :smile:
lol same here but everytime i try to make something it always goes wrong :frown:

haha good to know guys are learning to cook...my brothers never did ...
imma learn in summer still got time :P
Reply 315
Ill admit the song maybe but come on. The guys a legend in making. He's got no experience in directing or acting, you can tell he's a natural

He took a course in Drama, so he's not completely an amateur. The song was **** and so was the rest of the video. If you can tell he has no experience then he must be doing a very **** job.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ScarletMoon
If you were my friend on FB, my lovely new laptop would be out the window. But TSR is TSR soo.. :smile:

awww my post turns out to be useless :tongue:
He was in my class at our mudrasa (or however it's spelt - after-school islamic classes) when we were younger - was a very funny guy then and still is :smile:

Haven't seen him since though.
Number 7 wasn't that good, plus I felt that the whole arranged marriage thing was repetitive, still some funny parts though.
Original post by cool_beans1993
haha good to know guys are learning to cook...my brothers never did ...
imma learn in summer still got time :P

lol well i had to cos i do like homemade foods and reduces costs in uni.. but i dont think guys are gifted in cooking, so far i have masteresd fried eggs and french toast but really wanna make pasta :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending