Original post by Aula
That is adorable. I want it :puppyeyes:

Do it. :colone:
Original post by Pandora.
Stargate, I think 95 of your 99 posts have been from this thread :rofl:

Shhhhh :colondollar:
Original post by Stargatecrazy
Shhhhh :colondollar:

*resists urge to replace hedgehog in my sig with that gif...resists urge to replace hedgehog in my sig with that gif... resists urge to replace hedgehog in my sig with that gif...*

No, can't do it. I'm changing it :biggrin: Sorry hedgehog, you only got 5 minutes in the limelight :biggrin::biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Although I don't really like any of the theories as to who she is, anyone excited for finding out River's identity so we can rewatch older episodes and notice all the clues that were undoubtedly there? :tongue:

Also not sure if this has been posted yet but spoiler from Digital Spy for Saturday re: Frances Barber.

Spoiler

*resists urge to replace hedgehog in my sig with that gif...resists urge to replace hedgehog in my sig with that gif... resists urge to replace hedgehog in my sig with that gif...*

No, can't do it. I'm changing it :biggrin: Sorry hedgehog, you only got 5 minutes in the limelight :biggrin::biggrin:

:lol:

Yeah I'm excited. I love watching older episodes once you know everything because it's all OOooooOOoH :tongue:

OOh since this is a Doctor Who thread (I'll spoiler it just because it's slightly long IT'S NOT A SPOILER THOUGH :P)

Spoiler

My answers (NOT SPOILERS, JUST SO ITS NOT A HUGE POST :tongue:)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by LastLordofTime

Spoiler

:love:
:love:

98 of your 102 posts have been in this thread o-o
Original post by LastLordofTime
98 of your 102 posts have been in this thread o-o

Yes it has been established that I'm a Doctor Who nerd :colondollar:
HOLY GOD!
JUST, HOLY WOW!
GOOD GOD
HOLY MOTHER OF MERCY
OH MY GOD!

I feel like my hearts been replaced with a huge rock!
Never has a tv show, especially DW (I never really liked it much) made me feel like this!
The end of the most recent episode was one of the best endings and cliff hangers I've ever seen!
I'm most probably exaggerating coz I'm recovering from being in the moment but bloody hell!
As soon as she started having the contractions I got so gripped! I started picking at my nails then when the doctor blew her up I just froze :redface:

I've never liked DW until the end of this episode!
Can't wait for next week!
:lol:

Yeah I'm excited. I love watching older episodes once you know everything because it's all OOooooOOoH :tongue:

OOh since this is a Doctor Who thread (I'll spoiler it just because it's slightly long IT'S NOT A SPOILER THOUGH :P)

Spoiler

I shall steal this. :biggrin: And answer them myself. (In Spoiler)

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Speculation, but I'll give it spoiler tags anyway:

Spoiler

Original post by HereBeDragons

Spoiler

How though? :confused:
How though? :confused:

IVF? Or its spacey-wacey equivalent...
Reply 4114

Spoiler

But...but...the Doctor only became a Ganger in the last two episodes and Amy has been pregnant for 9 months :s-smilie:

Spoiler

But G-Doc was created long after Amy got pregnant :confused: Nice idea though.
EDIT: Katie_louise got there first :shakecane:

Stargate, I'll answer those questions when I can, I have my answers prepared :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)

Spoiler

Spoiler

But G-Doc was created long after Amy got pregnant :confused: Nice idea though.
EDIT: Katie_louise got there first :shakecane:

Stargate, I'll answer those questions when I can, I have my answers prepared :biggrin:

Amy first knew she was pregnant in 1969. She is now 9 months pregnant, in the 22nd century.

Timey-wimey
One thing we haven't discussed is why does

Spoiler

One thing we haven't discussed is why does

Spoiler

Well, you would have a certain amount of power in that keeping the child hostage would give you some degree of control over the Doctor.
Or if it is a timelord, could it build a TARDIS?