University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by SpiritedAway
My last exam tomorrow :proud:

I rise you last exam ever at essex uni :p:

i hope
Mine could be if I failed so epically that they never want to see me again :mmm:

:getmecoat:
Original post by robinson999
4 hours "sleep" last night
the DAI was a killer, everyone looked at it and went LOL no

immunology Saturday and i am done

all those who did cancer bio are already done

DAI i think normally is a killer, go and sleep! then work on immuno

I rise you last exam ever at essex uni :p:

i hope

I beat you, i've been free a year :biggrin:
Original post by Bathwiggle
DAI i think normally is a killer, go and sleep! then work on immuno

DAI for drug design was ok
eat and do washing first
immuno so many pathways

Original post by SpiritedAway
Mine could be if I failed so epically that they never want to see me again :mmm:

1st year easy stuff :p:

your be fine
DAI for drug design was ok
eat and do washing first
immuno so many pathways

Yup, immuno is fun :biggrin:
Yup, immuno is fun :biggrin:

don't say it like that, make it sound hard
don't say it like that, make it sound hard

OK, you'll be fine, its nelson so the exam can't be that hard, he's always helpful. Does that help?
OK, you'll be fine, its nelson so the exam can't be that hard, he's always helpful. Does that help?

maybe :p: his coursework made no sense this year the way he marked it, I dunno save to say i need to work on it
maybe :p: his coursework made no sense this year the way he marked it, I dunno save to say i need to work on it

I would comment on how mine was marked but i really have no idea how i did in his. it really was far too long ago, and that just makes me sound old :frown:
I would comment on how mine was marked but i really have no idea how i did in his. it really was far too long ago, and that just makes me sound old :frown:

Its the project mark that plays a massive part this year, i'm hoping for a 65 (touch wood) on that, a 65 in the issue module
Its the project mark that plays a massive part this year, i'm hoping for a 65 (touch wood) on that, a 65 in the issue module

i'm sure you#ll be fine, i told you how spectacularly i messed up last year and still managed a 2,.1
i'm sure you#ll be fine, i told you how spectacularly i messed up last year and still managed a 2,.1

a 2.1 is the aim :p: my 2nd year marks are not the strongest, exams letting me down
a 2.1 is the aim :p: my 2nd year marks are not the strongest, exams letting me down

Normally the way isn't it? You must be able to get more than 40% in 3 out of your 4 exams this year though. i have faith in you, as you can't afford to fail as otherwise i'll have reasons to talk to you again next year :biggrin:
Normally the way isn't it? You must be able to get more than 40% in 3 out of your 4 exams this year though. i have faith in you, as you can't afford to fail as otherwise i'll have reasons to talk to you again next year :biggrin:

ha :p: i feel like i have passed 3 exams so far
2nd year 7 exams, i just lost it by the end, couldn't be asked
ha :p: i feel like i have passed 3 exams so far
2nd year 7 exams, i just lost it by the end, couldn't be asked

Is that not a good threat then? :biggrin:
:lol: thats how i felt for the last 3.. which could explain the results. you'll be fine, only a couple of days left then you can go get drunk with everyone else, and we all laughed at the biochems who hadn't finished.
Is that not a good threat then? :biggrin:
:lol: thats how i felt for the last 3.. which could explain the results. you'll be fine, only a couple of days left then you can go get drunk with everyone else, and we all laughed at the biochems who hadn't finished.

these still biochems doing exams :p:
these still biochems doing exams :p:

even better! :biggrin:
even better! :biggrin:

makes it feel a bit better

sucks having 4 exams in 11, better than those doing cancer bio, 4 exams in 6 days
makes it feel a bit better

sucks having 4 exams in 11, better than those doing cancer bio, 4 exams in 6 days

I think that was nearer what i had, one exam one week, then three in a week, i think anyway, thats just not fair.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending