Things that were not sexy before Darren Criss:
tin cans
shoving
Harry Potter

Facial hair :awesome:
Original post by neillya1

sorry, does not apply. facial hair has been sexy since forever. I love beardy men

See: BEARDS/looking like Chewbacca :tongue:

I concur! :biggrin:

Original post by museobsessed
sorry, does not apply. facial hair has been sexy since forever. I love beardy men

Ewww-wwww. :tongue: Stubble is sexy as **** but beards??? :no:

Ewwwww :yucky: Stubble is ok on Spanish-looking men though, that's it :tongue:

Original post by diamonddust

Ewww-wwww. :tongue: Stubble is sexy as **** but beards??? :no:

Beards are a no no no no no :no:

Stubble is a yes on the people mentioned above, no one else :tongue:
Reply 6785
Rugged and manly stubble à la Aragorn has been sexy since.. Well.. Aragorn... :yes:

And now I want to read the very secret diaries again...

OMG! We should create a very secret diaries for Glee!

(In the same sort of style as this lot: http://councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Subjects&file=index&req=listpages&subid=12 )
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
Rugged and manly stubble à la Aragorn has been sexy since.. Well.. Aragorn... :yes:

And now I want to read the very secret diaries again...

OMG! We should create a very secret diaries for Glee!

(In the same sort of style as this lot: http://councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Subjects&file=index&req=listpages&subid=12 )

I don't totally understand that but I'm up for it.

And ew, beards.
Reply 6787
Hey now hey nooooow! This is what dreeeeeeeeeeeaaaamss are made of! I miss Lizzie McGuire... I used to fancy Gordo. :love:

:eek3: Never!

*AHEM*
He's mine! He speaks Italian and he's clever and he reads and his voice makes me melt and he's gorgeous and enthusiastic and happy and he's adorable AND sexy at the same damn time... you guys can get someone else! :tongue:

Join the queue, love! I'm fairly sure Ambs and I are in front before you haha :tongue:

I love how I've come back to full on warfare over Darren!

That's STILL hot! :sexface:

ME TOO! Gordo :biggrin: I honestly don't know what I saw in him, but I sure liked him back in the day!

Haha, Darren warfare :tongue: Oh no, the Darren queue must be huge! Because you and I agreed to share I think we should queue side by side instead of one in front of the other. We're awesome like that.
Reply 6788
Original post by e hine e
I have them on my laptop :smile: I'll find the link and try and post it later today...they're split into several downloads.

http://kurt-blaine.livejournal.com/1152529.html#cutid1

You have to sign up to livejournal to access the page and they haven't added the second half of season 2 yet (after OS) but they're still pretty good.

Lately most of the links to Livejournal I've clicked asked me to confirm that I'm 18 years or older :teehee: Despite being well over 18 I still feels like a bad ass when I click 'yes' :tongue:
Reply 6789
Guys, help me with this list.
Things that were not sexy before Darren Criss:
tin cans
shoving
Harry Potter

Voting :awesome:
Suspenders
Bodypaint
Wearing earplugs at concerts
Nailpolish
Putting videos of yourself on Youtube
Don't judge me, but I just did a 'who is your glee boyfriend quiz' and I got Blaine :love: My day has officially been made :biggrin:
Reply 6791
Original post by sheep_go_baa
Don't judge me, but I just did a 'who is your glee boyfriend quiz' and I got Blaine :love: My day has officially been made :biggrin:

Nobody on here is going to judge you, we all did that quiz a while ago - I got Blaine too *high-five* :biggrin:
Reply 6792
I just did it too :smile:

And I wasn't even trying to get him :biggrin:
I got Artie. Mehhhh

I got Artie. Mehhhh

I did too. I was not impressed.
I got Blaine on the boyfriend quiz too! :love:
Ew. I got WILL SCHUESTER on the 'Which Glee Character Are You?' quiz. If you'll excuse me, I'm just going to go hurl myself out of my window now! Hmmmph! It's only because I avoided picking the Rachel esque answers!

Ew. I got WILL SCHUESTER on the 'Which Glee Character Are You?' quiz. If you'll excuse me, I'm just going to go hurl myself out of my window now! Hmmmph! It's only because I avoided picking the Rachel esque answers!

denying your inner Rachel? gtfo :p:
For some reason I tried really hard to get Kurt on both the boyfriend and the which character are you tests. I'm not sure if that means there's something wrong with me - is that almost narcissism or something? Anyway, I didn't quite succeed and got 'you are Kurt' and 'your boyfriend is Blaine'. I've decided I'm happy with that anyway :biggrin: And I've saved the results on my computer :biggrin:
Reply 6799

Sometimes I wonder if we're one and the same person DD - exact same results :eek3:

I got Rachel the second time :tongue: I'm feeling less and less special now everyone seems to be getting Blaine on the boyfriend quiz though...

Quick Reply

Latest