The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Makaveli_The_Don
fak u blood

Get lost. :hand:
Reply 8601
I'm actually warming to Yusef now that he's being more openly evil, hated how he was so sly before, the way he talked to Phil in the pub was jokes though.
Reply 8602
Original post by BenjyK
I'm actually warming to Yusef now that he's being more openly evil, hated how he was so sly before, the way he talked to Phil in the pub was jokes though.

That seemed so random. I can't recall ever seeing Shirley and Yusef talk before so his and Phil's conversation in the pub felt odd.
Original post by Roobsa
That seemed so random. I can't recall ever seeing Shirley and Yusef talk before so his and Phil's conversation in the pub felt odd.

Shirley spoke to Yusef in the cafe during this episode. He said something about how he couldn't discuss another patient's record but would give them some information on a support group. :smile:
Reply 8604
Original post by affinity89
Shirley spoke to Yusef in the cafe during this episode. He said something about how he couldn't discuss another patient's record but would give them some information on a support group. :smile:

Whoops, guess that was when I was getting my dinner!
Don't shoot me, but Merci actually scrubbed up alrite. She looked way better than she normally does!
Blurggh, Mercy is sooooooo buttaz! :puke:
Haha, thanks. :biggrin:

Sorry...
mercy still looked butters even with make up on, theres no hope for her

and christian is just annoying me now :no:
Christian is being so culturally insensitive! Syed's given up a lot to be with him so he should be a little bit more grateful and not pressure him into things.
Original post by flowermaster91
mercy still looked butters even with make up on, theres no hope for her

and christian is just annoying me now :no:

Original post by hmjessop
Christian is being so culturally insensitive! Syed's given up a lot to be with him so he should be a little bit more grateful and not pressure him into things.

Agreed to both of you! :yep:
How many times did the writers make dot say tomato juice to drill it into the viewers that dot is not drinking anymore.
Why do i find afia and tamwah really annoying normally i find tamwah hilarious.
Fatboy is one lucky fella.. marrying a fit babe like mercy. Sooo jealous :frown:
Christian is pissing me off so much right now!

And if Fatboy said that he loved me wearing that dapper suit looking piffaliff, I would have said F-IT! Forget marriage! RAVISH ME NOW!

AND YUSEF OMG OMG I NEVER LIKED HIM!!! I HATE HIM SO MUCH UIHIUGHIFGUFYJDUHJGHCHYJCHJVJKIGVHMGCVHJGCHMGCHJCGJH
GRRRRR ANGER! I feel for Masood and Zainab but their marriage has never been good, even when they first moved into the square!
Mmm...necrophilia....
Reply 8616
Christian has been annoying ever since he's been in the show. Everything he does has to be so dramatic which just adds to the stereotype of gay people. Take for example....when he eats toast. He adds an unnecessary attention to it.
Original post by RIISE
Christian has been annoying ever since he's been in the show. Everything he does has to be so dramatic which just adds to the stereotype of gay people. Take for example....when he eats toast. He adds an unnecessary attention to it.

Toast deserves all the attention it can get...

But I totally get what you're on about, he is really selfish.
Reply 8618
Christians so tactful lol

Oh and one of my friends said that Yusef was like the asian Archie :rofl2:

EDIT: Oh, and why is Fatboy even letting his dad talk to him? I would've decked him one, never mind invite him to sit at the same table...

DOUBLE EDIT: Afia with her hair to one side and a leather jacket :coma:
(edited 12 years ago)
IF i did what tamwer did...and stand on the door i would get serious beating.

Latest