The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Who's going to De Montfort University this September?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by James1977
Where abouts in the US?

I have a lot of family in Michigan, I will be the first of the family to go to a non-US university (mixture of UofM and Michigan State).

I'm from Atlanta, Georgia! :smile:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by JessicaUk
Hi... yep Im going to De Montfort this Sept! Im studying Psychology and goin to be staying in Benjammin Russell Halls.
Havent heard of many who are staying in my halls though. Bit miffed that it is all same sex flats as well, thats well disappointing! Jess x

Can anyone confirm if this is true or not?

What the **** is this, the 1930s?
Reply 62
yeah its single sex flats but mixed floors
Reply 63
Yes it is same sex flats at De Montfort, but as 'Tatty' said it can be mixed floors.
Original post by antf3690
Hey guys, just wondering, is anyone goin to De Montfort Uni this year, I'm going to study Film Studies, Media Studies and Communication. Let me know if you've applied for the same course or any other for that matter... thanks :woo:

Hello,
I have got DMU down as a firm for Law and Psychology Joint Honours. Is there anyone else who is doing this course?
:smile:
However, I will not be staying in the halls. At home, Is this a wise choice?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 65
Hey all you :biggrin:! just wondering is anyone else studying pharmaceutical and cosmetic science ?! and anyone staying in regents court :confused: let me know, cheers :smile: x
im studying Design Crafts and living in Bede. anyone in either of these message meee :smile:
Reply 67
Original post by Knowledge93
Hello,
I have got DMU down as a firm for Law and Psychology Joint Honours. Is there anyone else who is doing this course?
:smile:
However, I will not be staying in the halls. At home, Is this a wise choice?

Yes its a wise choice if you leave near the Uni...:smile:
Reply 68
Original post by jenniferwhitmore
im studying Design Crafts and living in Bede. anyone in either of these message meee :smile:

hey im studying Fine Art and living in Bede :smile:
I am, im doing my art and design foundation year there and ill be in new wharf! :smile:
Hey :smile: I'm going DMU to do History and Education Studies, any one else doing that? I'm also living at home and commuting in :smile:
Reply 71
hey :smile: im also doing design crafts in september xx
Reply 72
I'm doing Footwear design and staying in Kingfisher court. Really excited to go.
Reply 73
hey hey hey. i have chosen DMU as firm offer and going to study applied criminology this year :smile: any1 else doing this ???

also I booked my halls a little late and got Filbert Village, have not seen any1 living there yet :frown:
so if u are staying there let me know :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: xxx
Reply 74
Original post by Aimes_14

Original post by Aimes_14
I'm gna b stayin in Filbert and will be studying Eng Lang n Edu Studs :wink: Hs any1 started shpn 4 uni stuff yet? bcz I dno wthr I shd start nw :s

heey, i have booked a room in Filbert too, was starting to think i was the only one there. No, have not started shopping yet because im weird and think if i start shopping i will just jinx it and i wont get my grades ahhahaah x
Reply 75
doing pharmacy - where is the best place/accomodation if u want to do pharmacy???
Reply 76
Education Studies :smile: anyone else? .. Living at home and Commuting x
Reply 77
Original post by Hannaetc
Education Studies :smile: anyone else? .. Living at home and Commuting x

u live in birmingham?
Hai There :biggrin: im doing audiology and staying at grosvenor house anyone else staying there or doing audiology???
Reply 79
Original post by gunit123
u live in birmingham?

Loughborough :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending