The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
SFX teasers for a Good Man Goes to War

And as a note to those who don't really click spoiler tags, none of these are spoilers tbh. They are spoiler-free teasers.

Spoiler

:teeth:

The most curious one is A throwaway line from last season becomes a major plot device

:eek3: don't put me down for picking up the 'everything is red' thing in dr who, because i'm [quite illegally] watching The Lodger, and this conversation happens:

Doctor: you (to amy) write the note and I'll change that [word i can't make out]
Amy: have you got a pen?
Doctor: yeah, but make sure it's a red pen

I know, I know, he said red because the note in the window for the available room was written in red, but it could have so easily be written in any other colour...

I AM TELLING YOU there is an unecessary excess of red and I want to know why!
Original post by Tasneemo
:eek3: don't put me down for picking up the 'everything is red' thing in dr who, because i'm [quite illegally] watching The Lodger, and this conversation happens:

Doctor: you (to amy) write the note and I'll change that [word i can't make out]
Amy: have you got a pen?
Doctor: yeah, but make sure it's a red pen

I know, I know, he said red because the note in the window for the available room was written in red, but it could have so easily be written in any other colour...

I AM TELLING YOU there is an unecessary excess of red and I want to know why!

Red fez
Red bowtie
Red balloon
Crimson
Amy's hair :lol:
River's nails (okay so I'm being silly now, but still :tongue:)

But yeah there is a lot of red :holmes:
Original post by Stargatecrazy
Red fez
Red bowtie
Red balloon
Crimson
Amy's hair :lol:
River's nails (okay so I'm being silly now, but still :tongue:)

But yeah there is a lot of red :holmes:

The lodgers front door is red.
Amy wears something red every episode - the only except I can find is Amy wearing black in day of the moon, but even in The Beast Below Amy is wearing a nightgown with red socks.

RED SOCKS.

plus, I would rep you for agreeing with you but it turns out I've already repped you recently :'(
(edited 12 years ago)
ahem!
look what was wandering around near me monday.

unusual.

I'm extremely excited for saturday's episode and what mind**** moffat will bring me.
(edited 12 years ago)

Spoiler

Spoiler

And further points about the clip:

Spoiler

Original post by LastLordofTime

Spoiler

And further points about the clip:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 4366
There are no words to describe how excited the latest trailer has made me :biggrin:
Original post by DesignFreak
ahem!
look what was wandering around near me monday.

unusual.

I'm extremely excited for saturday's episode and what mind**** moffat will bring me.

Oh yea? Well look what I found on top of the castle I see outside my window right now a few months ago!#

Btw this is the castle that the previous 2 episdes with the gangas was filmed in, Caerphilly Castle ^_^
Original post by Miracle Day
Oh yea? Well look what I found on top of the castle I see outside my window right now a few months ago!#

http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m438/067yjonesd1/Caerphilly_Castle__Tardis.jpg

http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m438/067yjonesd1/dr_who_tardis_caerphilly_castle-210881131.jpg

Btw this is the castle that the previous 2 episdes with the gangas was filmed in, Caerphilly Castle ^_^
You win!
My high school school was the filming location for the 'School Reunion' episode, so i've met the old cast and crew.
Living in Wales is the best thing ever! :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by DesignFreak
You win!
My high school school was the filming location for the 'School Reunion' episode, so i've met the old cast and crew.
Living in Wales is the best thing ever! :biggrin:

Nice :biggrin: and yea I know right :biggrin:

Spoiler

I don't think that's a prison outfit. We've seen her in stormcage on different occasions and she seems to wear her own clothes as opposed to a prison outfit.

Spoiler

Nah that's her awesome dress like outfit from DotM...I really want it :rolleyes: lol
Nah that's her awesome dress like outfit from DotM...I really want it :rolleyes: lol

It also features in the next episode :smile:
It also features in the next episode :smile:

I know, I'm well excited :biggrin: *really should be revising fission reactors :s-smilie:* :colondollar:
More backtracking:

In the Time of the Angels the Doctor says: 'I'll never be done saving you'
In TIA he says 'I thought I'd never be done saving you'

Moffat is a very clever man but WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!?
Original post by Corkscrew
More backtracking:

In the Time of the Angels the Doctor says: 'I'll never be done saving you'
In TIA he says 'I thought I'd never be done saving you'

Moffat is a very clever man but WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!?

Meaning never be done saving Earth?
Original post by Miracle Day
That's not childish, it's called humour. It's funnier than anything Matt Smith's character's done.

It was hilarious, but also childish. Also, the jelly baby thing was a reference to the 4th Doctor, not being childish. :rolleyes: Matt Smith's character has done some pretty funny things as well. The thing with the glasses and the escaped fish, for instance. :lol:
Original post by Oncoming Storm
It was hilarious, but also childish. Also, the jelly baby thing was a reference to the 4th Doctor, not being childish. :rolleyes: Matt Smith's character has done some pretty funny things as well. The thing with the glasses and the escaped fish, for instance. :lol:

"Are you pregnant?" Has got to be among the greatest things ever said on Doctor Who. "Don't worry, we're doctors!" from the same episode was also quite good :p:
Something I just realised about River

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)

Latest