Reply 360
Original post by xnatalie01x
standard :smile:

Have you done yours?

Yeah got mine last week cos I was unconditional, but I'm staying in en suite
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Just received email, 1:30 applicants are now delayed till 2:30 today.
Reply 362
Just incase any of you guys were panicking like **** as I just was,

1st JUNE UNCONDITIONAL ACCOMADATION APPLICATIONS MOVED TO 2:30PM

linky: http://www.lboro.ac.uk/services/campus-living/accommodation/announcements/name,13630,en.html

EDIT: ah I see you got there before me say my name, i think it's pretty ridiculous they send the email at 1:30pm...
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Charcoal
Just incase any of you guys were panicking like **** as I just was,

1st JUNE UNCONDITIONAL ACCOMADATION APPLICATIONS MOVED TO 2:30PM

linky: http://www.lboro.ac.uk/services/campus-living/accommodation/announcements/name,13630,en.html

EDIT: ah I see you got there before me say my name, i think it's pretty ridiculous they send the email at 1:30pm...

Ninjas man, ****ing ninjas.

OT: Agreed, it's possible they're still doing the 'import', but I just like to think it was done for lulz.
Firmed and reserved Elvyn Richards <3
Reply 365
Ahh missed out on Bill Mo... shame
Still, saving £400 by going to Harry French :biggrin:
I got the BillMo :flutter:
Where the heck did the Telford option disappear to?

Had to choose preferences, either that or Harry French. Dam.

Ninjas, I knew it.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 368
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey

Did you for ensuite?
I only looked for standard rooms and saw no BillMo, ah wells
Reply 369
Did you for ensuite?

I clicked on the Standard room and it said they had all gone....so i went straight for the en suite one, which i got :smile:
Did you for ensuite?

Standard, everything was there when I looked.
I initially wanted a Robert Bakewell en-suite but I didn't bother going for that because apparently it's really difficult to get in there.
When I went on to the application bit I wanted to choose William Morris en-suite but there were only standard rooms available so I grabbed one of those!
Reply 372

Did you apply straight away at 2.30, was there lots listed eg Rigg Rut, Robert Bakewell etc. It is my turn tomorrow lol!
Original post by Whistle
Did you apply straight away at 2.30, was there lots listed eg Rigg Rut, Robert Bakewell etc. It is my turn tomorrow lol!

Yeah everything was listed I guess, I just went straight for the one I wanted and agreed all the terms.

Pretty much, I had 4 browsers up too so if I logged on one of them and it was too early and can log on again via another to prevent having to wait 15 mins.
Reply 374
Yeah everything was listed I guess, I just went straight for the one I wanted and agreed all the terms.

Pretty much, I had 4 browsers up too so if I logged on one of them and it was too early and can log on again via another to prevent having to wait 15 mins.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but do you 4 browsers as in google chrome, IE, firefox etc or 4 as in 4 windows of the same browser?
Original post by r05hni
Sorry if this is a stupid question but do you 4 browsers as in google chrome, IE, firefox etc or 4 as in 4 windows of the same browser?

Different browsers, GC, IE, FF and Opera. Then prepare your login details.
Reply 376
Im really annoyed i didnt get the William Morris Standard room :frown: Atleast i got the en suite one....anyone else reserved this room type?
Reply 377
Different browsers, GC, IE, FF and Opera. Then prepare your login details.

Thank you! I'm happy for you that you got your first choice :smile:

It sucks I have to wait til next Monday to apply because of art foundation and even though the one I want most doesn't seem to be that popular (Butler Court) but I reckon on the day it will be for art students. I reallllly hope I get my first pick.
Original post by r05hni
Thank you! I'm happy for you that you got your first choice :smile:

It sucks I have to wait til next Monday to apply because of art foundation and even though the one I want most doesn't seem to be that popular (Butler Court) but I reckon on the day it will be for art students. I reallllly hope I get my first pick.

Is Butler Court shared ones?
Reply 379
Is Butler Court shared ones?

Yeah I'm probs gonna go for the shared as it's one of the cheapest ensuite option because I can't get a loan this year.

Latest

Trending

Trending