The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8660
Original post by morris743
lol 'Phil goes to Dubai'...I can see it :holmes:

Sounds like a BBC3 spinoff.
Original post by Roobsa
Sounds like a BBC3 spinoff.

Yeh that's what I was getting at. Not BBC3 through. That's just low.
TAMBO :rofl: "You want babies..."

Also, why do Phil and Shirley have such hideous jungle themed wallpaper?
Original post by hmjessop

There entire house looks horrendous lol. Yet, they redecorated it when they moved in. :eek:
Original post by affinity89
There entire house looks horrendous lol. Yet, they redecorated it when they moved in. :eek:

LOL it still looks better then mine.
Original post by hmjessop

It reflects their personality, wild like the animals and camouflaged because they never (almost) get caught doing shifty business.

The weird scenes that imply that they are having sexy times needs to stop though. Seriously its mentally damaging, plus its meant to be a family programme.:zomg::lolwut:

:rofl2:

i love phil mitchell, im glad he threatened yousseff like that he deserved it. Hope they crash the car in river and he ends up drowning :pierre:

DONT QUOTE ME WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS!!! :angry:
Original post by BenjyK
lool, that reminds me, my friend said that Mercy looks like Gucci Mane :teehee:

Now whenever she comes on screen i expect her to go BURR!

:rofl: LOOOL!
Original post by Master.K
:rofl:

Edit: Go on google images and look at google's suggestion for typing 'mercy eastenders' in the search bar. :teehee:

pahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

why did someone say mercy is better looking than lauren?!? :lolwut: surely they need their eyes tested
omg eastenders is so ****ing annoying, so masoods family just leaves him for yusef, tamwah is such a skank just leaving his dad like that and siding with yusef.

Zainab is so ****ing annoying
OMG mercy is so ****ing ugly and what makes it worse every time shes on screen they have to zoom into her face.
Best episode in absolutely ages and not ont comment?
I love Yusef!!
Silly Masood!
Awesome episode....until the last scene. :angry:

Oh my days, I get so angry over this. :angry:
First I was all :nopity: for Yusef and by the end I was all :nooo::zomg::nooo::zomg:
I ****ing hate Yusef. Never before have I wanted to punch a soap character so much :stomp: :mob:
I wanted to ****ing punch yusef through my screen!!! :angry: :mad: :rant:
Reply 8677
Masood should kick everyone out! It's his house!

Hope Yusef gets what's coming!
YUSEF'S SUCH A **** :angry::angry::angry::angry::mad:
i hate yusef what a ****ing dick, i hope masood kills him. Cannot stand the man, and why doesnt zainab belive masood. Why claim to love him and not believe when he is telling the truth. So obvious what yusef is trying to do, i hope phil gets involved and sets him on fire. Never felt so pissed off man :angry: maybe it will be a chance for syed and masood to get along though since his whole family turned his back on him? :dontknow:

and afia can shut her mouth too, why talk like a ******* all the time. Its just getting so irritating, she reminds me of my mate always having to over exagerrate on every word she says man what a donkey.

Original post by brushless-man
OMG mercy is so ****ing ugly and what makes it worse every time shes on screen they have to zoom into her face.

exactly!!! butters ape

Latest