The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cambo211
Doctor who chess set :tongue:

The link works fine :h:

What's wrong with that? :colonhash: I've wanted a Mario set ever since I saw one in Milan, but I will probably get this instead now. My room is basically a shrine to Doctor Who (and LotR). :facepalm2:
Original post by ??????????????????

Spoiler

but number 7 wasn't a throwaway line, it was a major plot :/
John Simm has done more than Doctor Who people :colonhash:
Original post by Stargatecrazy
I don't know, I found the gif on the internet (here http://icoulduseinsouciantmaybe.tumblr.com/post/2694617679/john-simm-gif-spam). Not sure of the episode or anything :smile:

Ah, gutted. I'll find it one day...:rolleyes: I do love that page though. Someone's more obsessed than me...wait, what? Where's my laser screwdriver...?:angry:
John Simm has done more than Doctor Who people :colonhash:

I know that. Plan to spend the rest of my study leave watching Life On Mars. :love: And the only reason I own Skellig on DVD is cos he's in it. I cry when he gets upset and starts burning the shed...
Also, Rory's last name is Williams right? And even though the Doctor jokes and calls them both Pond, I'm sure Amy didn't keep her last name. So by law is technically Amy Williams. Therefore their kid is called

Spoiler

I just felt like throwing that out there. Poor Rory gets no love :love:

But the Doctor insists on using Pond [back up by a quote from the BBC site, giving a little description of the 11th doctor. It says : "He prefers to call Amy 'Pond'."]
Hell, he even calls Rory, Rory Pond instead of Rory Williams. [quote 'The Almost People', where the Doctor calls Rory 'Rorilicus Pondicus'.]
Therefore if it is their child, the child will probably be called Pond. Maybe not legally, but by the Doctor it will be a 'Pond' child.
Reply 4466
I have a secret that will make you very angry :hide:

Spoiler

:tongue:
Yeah I know that, I think it's something else she's revealing. Like who she killed/why she's in the Stormcage. That'll be something big to the Doctor since the Stormcage is for the worst of the worst. Also, revealing that she is his wife would be bad for the Doctor as he wants to be his own person and pick his own path through time but if it's sealed in fate (ie already happened for River) he'd be very annoyed that he has no chance (he's not going to rewrite time and feel the guilt after she told him not to change it in The Library) to change it. :smile:

I have a theory, albeit a stupid one. [i say stupid far too much these days - *shakefist* amyyyyyyy]

Spoiler

>> fail theory.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Why would the Doctor would do that and then let River go to prison for a long time?

Because my theory is flawed and I'm not Steven Moffatt.

MAYBE

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
And then be sure to watch Ashes to Ashes.

Oh wait, you only watch shows with John Simm in them. :colonhash:

No...I also watch shows with hot irishmen in them. :wink: Misfits and Being Human. :love: Oh wait, neither of those are worth watching anymore. Why did robert Sheehan and Aidan Turner leave?! :bawling: But I will watch Ashes to Ashes, it sounds awesome.

Exam stress got to me.
Original post by Tasneemo
Because my theory is flawed and I'm not Steven Moffatt.

MAYBE

Spoiler

So why did river have to go back to the stormcage after the doctor has been seen so many times alongside her?
Original post by Katie_louise
I have a secret that will make you very angry :hide:

Spoiler

:tongue:

Original post by Oncoming Storm

This picture is :love: :rofl:
So why did river have to go back to the stormcage after the doctor has been seen so many times alongside her?

Scrap my theory. It's stupider than Fear Her.

Apprentice makes me want to buy a kitten.
This picture is :love: :rofl:

I would. :sexface: :wink: I have better ones, but that one is also :coma:
Scrap my theory. It's stupider than Fear Her.

Apprentice makes me want to buy a kitten.

The people on The Apprentice make me want to :shoot:
The people on The Apprentice make me want to :shoot:

This ones the first I've seen all series. I used it as a filler for the time between BGT and BGT results.

:ahee:
This ones the first I've seen all series. I used it as a filler for the time between BGT and BGT results.

:ahee:

I'm usually a fan, but this year, the contestants are worse than usual :unimpressed: But BGT is hilarious :lol:
I don't think that River will be introduced as the Doctor's wife. I think what might happen is that we'll find out why she's in the Stormcage and (if necessary) find out what sort of alien she is (Time Lord for example, or partially?). Then maybe she'll stay with the Doctor and that's when they'll get to know each other (maybe Amy leaves temporarily, or doesn't go on so many adventures cos of the baby?), and when she'll get told the Doctor's real name
In the words of our most esteemed member....

Spam?

Latest