The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Hey.. just wondering if anyone can help! I've got to apply for accommodation tomorrow at 9am and just wondered if anyone could reassure me, haha.

Found this on the Loughborough website in the accommodation section:

Undergraduate Conditional Applications - URGENT NOTICE

The online application process will not be available on Thursday 2 June and Friday 3 June between 7:00 and 9:00 am due to data import. The application process will re-open at 9:00 am (please ensure that you do not open the login screen before this time).

Is this just a standard thing? This won't run over 9am and make me not able to apply for a room, will it? I'm just paranoid haha, I really want to get this done and sorted so I don't have to worry as much now! :s
(edited 12 years ago)
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 461
what the hellll i was just on step four and its gone back to login :O
Reply 462
the adviceline is busy - would it be worth even trying the general number?
Original post by TJ92
Hey.. just wondering if anyone can help! I've got to apply for accommodation tomorrow at 9am and just wondered if anyone could reassure me, haha.

Found this on the Loughborough website in the accommodation section:

This won't run over 9am and make me not able to apply for a room? I'm just paranoid haha, I really want to get this done and sorted so I don't have to worry as much now! :s

It should be fine, just make sure you've got a second browser ready in case you login too soon and it locks you out.
Original post by Inf_Amy
the adviceline is busy - would it be worth even trying the general number?

No idea. Try it? :tongue:
Reply 465
Original post by Potally_Tissed
It should be fine, just make sure you've got a second browser ready in case you login too soon and it locks you out.

Ah thanks. :smile:

Will do!
Reply 466
Original post by gibob
what the hellll i was just on step four and its gone back to login :O

:eek:
I guess it says it will time out after 15 mins...but that means I should've been logged out ages ago :L
Reply 467
I'm an absolute nervous wreck - think I might actually have a panic attack. :frown:
Original post by Potally_Tissed
It says you've quoted me but I can't see the post - I assume your post contains a link because you quoted me, if it's one of your first 10 posts and it contains a link then it needs to be approved by a moderator (which I'm not) before it will be shown.

Ah ok. I was going to say that I'd been trying and couldn't get through, but I just managed it. Problem (sort of) solved... just gotta sit tight and be patient I suppose...
Reply 469
Original post by Inf_Amy
I'm an absolute nervous wreck - think I might actually have a panic attack. :frown:

Snap!! Really hoping none of this happens tomorrow.

Hopefully everyone here manages to get a room they want!
Can't believe an hour later I'm still sat here...
Reply 471
Original post by Spectrum~

:eek:
I guess it says it will time out after 15 mins...but that means I should've been logged out ages ago :L

i was on it longer than 15 minutes though, is it meant to go to login after step 4? im really confused
Reply 472
Original post by Colour Me Pretty

after step 4 did yours go to login?
Reply 473
sent back to log in. :frown:
Original post by gibob
after step 4 did yours go to login?

Nope. I dunno why that happened for you! :s-smilie:
I'm just waiting for m''I accept the contract'' process it to go through.
Original post by Inf_Amy
sent back to log in. :frown:

Oh ****, I'll cry if that happens to me.
Reply 476
Can't believe an hour later I'm still sat here...

Me either...I was hoping to get this over with and go back to bed tbh :biggrin:

Original post by gibob
i was on it longer than 15 minutes though, is it meant to go to login after step 4? im really confused

Oh didn't think of that, maybe! I'm still trying to go back to step 2 aha
Me either...I was hoping to get this over with and go back to bed tbh :biggrin:

Same, I was thinking it'd take half an hour.
How wrong I was...
Yay got Elvyn! If anyone is stuck on stage 5, don't panic! I was stuck there for about 40 minutes so I rang the accommodation centre. Apparently if you've got to stage 5 then you already have your room reserved, as that stage is just accepting terms and conditions, which you have 8 days to do.
Reply 479
Oh ****, I'll cry if that happens to me.

I am crying. :frown: It's not even letting me log back in.

Latest

Trending

Trending