The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Takes about a couple of mins when it works and you flick through all the Steps and T&C.

oh thank you very much, can't wait till it's all over!
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 521
Loughborough Website
Online application - IMPORTANT NOTICE
Thu, 02 Jun 2011 10:19:00 BST

We are still reviewing the online application process, in the meantime the website remains closed to all users.

Futher update available here at 11 am.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, please rest assured that we are trying our upmost to resolve the situation as soon as possible.
Original post by EmmaRose12345
oh thank you very much, can't wait till it's all over!

If you open up multiple browsers like Google Chrome and IE you can have multiple attempts at logging onto the site.
Reply 523
Original post by mollymoo
Loughborough Website
Online application - IMPORTANT NOTICE
Thu, 02 Jun 2011 10:19:00 BST

We are still reviewing the online application process, in the meantime the website remains closed to all users.

Futher update available here at 11 am.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, please rest assured that we are trying our upmost to resolve the situation as soon as possible.

Ah thanks!

Right, time to get dressed, eat breakfast and remember I do have an actual life again :redface:
Reply 524
wasted two hours of my life staring at this screen whereas i couldve been sleeping peacefully -____-
Reply 525
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
If you open up multiple browsers like Google Chrome and IE you can have multiple attempts at logging onto the site.

I have my laptop and computer on using 3 browsers on each.
Reply 526
Original post by Inf_Amy

Well that's pure dedication :wink:
Original post by Inf_Amy

The site's been down completely for at least the last 40 minutes.

Expecting news any time at all now.

http://www.lboro.ac.uk/services/campus-living/accommodation/announcements/name,13634,en.html
Reply 528
Original post by Inf_Amy
If anyone gets through and finds out what to do in the case of no apply button/service unavailable - please post!

i had that, just open it on a new browser, so if you've been using internet explorer, use google chrome or vise versa. worked for me :biggrin:

Edit: whoops, sorry should have read newer posts.
Reply 529
Original post by r05hni
Well that's pure dedication :wink:

Or desperation. :rolleyes:

Now if only the site would go back up...
It seems to always get delayed :colonhash:
We are opening the website at 11:00 AM TO ENABLE USERS TO REGISTER ONLY. Users will NOT be able to apply for accommodation at this time.

Further update available here at 11:30 am.

There you go. Keep waiting. :rolleyes:

Link
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 532
i'm so glad i got to be in the unconditional wave. i guess its because loughborough is so popular so many people are using the site at the same time. also no one wants the crappy accomodation :P i really hope everyone gets what they want!
Reply 533
cough* pick robert bakewell *cough
Going absolutely doolally here! Beginning to think I might die sat at this computer still on the edge of my seat waiting to apply for accommodation
Reply 535
Original post by EmmaRose12345
Going absolutely doolally here! Beginning to think I might die sat at this computer still on the edge of my seat waiting to apply for accommodation

hahahahahahhahaahahhahahahaha
Reply 536
Is anyone elses just showing their details? :confused::s-smilie:
Reply 537
Original post by BecciH7

Mine and a lot of other people's were doing that. The site is now down, but further information will be given at half past.
Original post by BecciH7

All of them, there's a problem with it right now.

http://www.lboro.ac.uk/services/campus-living/accommodation/announcements/name,13634,en.html
Reply 539
Ohh okay thank you, I didn't see that!! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending