The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BecciH7
How can all the rooms in certain bits be gone if theres a set amount for each course? :confused:

Because people from lots of courses were all applying at the same time. It's balanced out so that they don't have too many people from the same courses in the same halls but you still need to be there really early for the most popular halls.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 581
Original post by Potally_Tissed
Because people from lots of courses were all applying at the same time. It's balanced out so that they don't have too many people from the same courses in the same halls but you still need to be there really early for the most popular halls.

Oh damn, I keep trying to be hopeful LOL but I guess we'll just have to be lucky to get the rooms we want! :smile:
Reply 582
Original post by Sawwah
what hall did you pick? sorry if ive already asked this :smile:

I chose bill mo en suite :biggrin: and i dont thinj you did. What course you gonna study?
The website is now open to enable users to REGISTER ONLY, if you have not done so, please take this opportunity to register now. Users will NOT be able to apply for accommodation at this time.

Further update on our application process will be available here at 2:30 pm.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, please rest assured that we are trying our upmost to resolve the situation as soon as possible.

:smile:
Reply 584
this is SO long.
Never have I wasted a day quite so spectaculary
Reply 586
I'm really for sorry for all the stress it's causing everyone :frown:.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 587
this is ridiculous! :frown:
Reply 588
why havent people registered yet?! I just want to apply and go for a damn nap!
Reply 589
Original post by Lotta!
why havent people registered yet?! I just want to apply and go for a damn nap!

exactly! I registered days ago, as soon as I got the email.
Reply 590
It's sooo unfair for the people who registered straight away :frown:
Reply 591
I know, it wouldn't let me register till this morning :/ It's extremely long this whole process, I'm just hoping the site is up and running now :/
Reply 592
I find it crazy that the people who signed on like 9.07 havent yet got their rooms cos the server crashed after like 5 minutes
Reply 593
Original post by babyinks
I find it crazy that the people who signed on like 9.07 havent yet got their rooms cos the server crashed after like 5 minutes

I signed on at 9.03 and haven't got a room!
Reply 594
Original post by babyinks

I LOGGED ON AT 9.01! :mad:
Reply 595
its past 2:30 ....... cant believe i spent the whole day doing this!!! :|
Reply 596
Original post by Inf_Amy
I signed on at 9.03 and haven't got a room!

Same :frown: so frustrating!!
Reply 597
can't believe i have spent the whole day doing this, and im doing for someone elses benefit :tongue: im not even going to loughborough!
Reply 598
You would think that student finance and accommodation applications would be easy you know, cos you're working hard for your exams...
:jerry:

Latest

Trending

Trending