The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6800
Original post by splatblob
For some reason I tried really hard to get Kurt on both the boyfriend and the which character are you tests. I'm not sure if that means there's something wrong with me - is that almost narcissism or something? Anyway, I didn't quite succeed and got 'you are Kurt' and 'your boyfriend is Blaine'. I've decided I'm happy with that anyway :biggrin: And I've saved the results on my computer :biggrin:

It's sweet you got Blaine to go with your Kurt! I should have saved the boyfriend one too.
Reply 6801
Everyone should check out the Glee cast's tweets this afternoon :biggrin: Darren eating fruit salad with the rest and Chris making drawings of Lord Tubbington. Fun fun fun fun.
Original post by splatblob
For some reason I tried really hard to get Kurt on both the boyfriend and the which character are you tests. I'm not sure if that means there's something wrong with me - is that almost narcissism or something? Anyway, I didn't quite succeed and got 'you are Kurt' and 'your boyfriend is Blaine'. I've decided I'm happy with that anyway :biggrin: And I've saved the results on my computer :biggrin:

Lucky cow! :biggrin: You've got a Blaine to your Kurt!

Original post by Ambs
Everyone should check out the Glee cast's tweets this afternoon :biggrin: Darren eating fruit salad with the rest and Chris making drawings of Lord Tubbington. Fun fun fun fun.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I've got my dad into Glee! He came round while I was rewatching Prom and said Rachel and Jesse could 'really sing' and didn't say anything homophobic when Blaine asked Kurt to dance! :biggrin:
chatzy guys. now!
Darren criss tickets on sale from 9am tomorrow.

http://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/darren-criss-tickets?c=alert_Darren%20Criss

No presale this time.
Original post by e hine e

No presale this time.

Why the hell do the always release the tickets when I'm on an early start at work!?!? :angry:

No presale this time.

Ugh, I came on here too late! FML. :cry:
Original post by diamonddust

Ugh, I came on here too late! FML. :cry:

come on chatzyy. i'm the only one on and i'm bored
Reply 6808
Just a quick message because I haven't been able to come on Chatzy (damn you SAT :frown:); I'm not sure if anyone is going to try to get DCriss tickets tomorrow, but if someone does I would be eternally grateful if you got one for me too. I could pay you for it as soon as tomorrow and I promise I wouldn't make 'MARRY ME DARREN' signs to hold up during the concert. Promise.

Original post by Ambs
Just a quick message because I haven't been able to come on Chatzy (damn you SAT :frown:); I'm not sure if anyone is going to try to get DCriss tickets tomorrow, but if someone does I would be eternally grateful if you got one for me too. I could pay you for it as soon as tomorrow and I promise I wouldn't make 'MARRY ME DARREN' signs to hold up during the concert. Promise.

I'm going to try but I'm not making any promises (due to the damn ticket agents who buy them to resell). And I would pay you to make that sign for the concert. Send all pictures to my email account.

Original post by Ambs

oh come on, who are you kidding? that sign is going to happen :p:
Darren has been on twitter again
http://www.whosay.com/darrencriss/photos/34209
Original post by museobsessed

That picture... :rolleyes: It's RIDICULOUS! How the hell is Darren all folded up like a contortionist on crack? I used to be a normal girl with a creepy celebrity crush on ONE person and I somehow ended up with a bit of a crush on Riker after his livestream (ask e hine e!) and this is despite my general un...attraction (:tongue:) to guys with blonde hair and I think the guy who plays David is hot and I sort of had a bit of a crush on the Thad guy (YOU MOCK ME! :laugh) now I feel like I should join a convent because frigging Glee guys are RUINING MY LIFE! :tongue:

:laugh:

This comment made me laugh!
You miss that cupboard under the stairs, don't you, Darren? :P

:rofl: Love that picture :h:

Almost as good as Chris' drawings of Lord Tubbington :awesome:
Seeing as none of you losers are on Chatzy...
I'll bring the DCriss sex riot here!

Guh.

And I love love LOVE his and Charlene's voices together! It's like... melted chocolate or something!
This is like my go to happy song now!

*goes to revise*
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6815
I'm going to try but I'm not making any promises (due to the damn ticket agents who buy them to resell). And I would pay you to make that sign for the concert. Send all pictures to my email account.

oh come on, who are you kidding? that sign is going to happen :p:

You guys still don't understand my kind of crazy; he's not going to marry a fan, so I'm going to be all cool and pretend like I don't give a **** and then BAM - he's going to fall for me and never know I'm actually a creep.

:awesome:

Seeing as none of you losers are on Chatzy...
I'll bring the DCriss sex riot here!

Guh.

qslfjskldjghksdg I'm there right now woman!!
Reply 6816
I've had 'Baby it's cold outside' stuck in my head all day even though it's 33°c.
Reply 6817

I guess you didn't manage to get tickets either? I found someone with a credit card at 11, went on Livenation and it said 'tickets available'. I nearly got a heart attack, tried to buy them only to be told that 'there are currently no tickets available'.

What what what is your problem Livenation??

Also, did you mean pictures of him falling in love with me at the concert or pics of our actual wedding?
Dead thread is dead. COME BACK TO THE THREAD AND STOP GOING ON CHATZY! :-p

Dead thread is dead. COME BACK TO THE THREAD AND STOP GOING ON CHATZY! :-p

chatzy is dead tooooo

Quick Reply

Latest