Loughborough University
Loughborough

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
Elvyn Richards WOO!
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Missed Bill Mo :frown: Got Robert Bakewell though so not too bad i spose :biggrin:
Reply 662
I originally wanted to get a place in Royce but my computer crashed and Elvyn Richards was the only catered option left. What's it like?
Reply 663
Just got Bakewell but chose dining package by accident. Just emailed the accommodation office what are my chances of changing to purely self catered? thanks
Reply 664
Got David Collett, was a tie up between that and Cayley but the 50 quid(Im a yorkshireman...) saving swung it. J/k in reality the place just looked nicer even if it isn't in the village.

Anyone else going DC?
Original post by Kris_93
Dang it! Missed on Bill Mo =( Still got Harry French which I'm pretty happy with, who else is gonna be joining me then? Also how bad is the walk to the uni?

Harry French is about 5 minutes off campus, if that. You'll be about 10 minutes from the main lecture theatres.
Reply 666
Original post by Wednesday Bass
Harry French is about 5 minutes off campus, if that. You'll be about 10 minutes from the main lecture theatres.

Ah thats brilliant thanks! I'd heard some rumors of it being 20 mins to campus, but looking at he map I couldn't see how, maybe they take the scenic route :biggrin:
Original post by Kris_93
Ah thats brilliant thanks! I'd heard some rumors of it being 20 mins to campus, but looking at he map I couldn't see how, maybe they take the scenic route :biggrin:

It might take a bit longer to get across the main roundabout onto campus since it can get fairly busy; but they're blatantly walking through town and back through the college if it's taking them 20 minutes.
Reply 668
I have a room booked in the Elvyn Richards catered halls for 11/12, i wanted a place in William Morris, if anyone wanted to stay here but couldn't and has or is able to book William Morris please message me and we will phone the university up to swap.

Thank You
Ellie
Original post by efslinger
I have a room booked in the Elvyn Richards catered halls for 11/12, i wanted a place in William Morris, if anyone wanted to stay here but couldn't and has or is able to book William Morris please message me and we will phone the university up to swap.

Thank You
Ellie

Pretty sure it doesn't work like that. :wink:
Original post by josh-8193
I originally wanted to get a place in Royce but my computer crashed and Elvyn Richards was the only catered option left. What's it like?

It's a nice one. Don't be unhappy with it, it's a very decent hall.
Reply 671
Just got Bakewell but chose dining package by accident. Just emailed the accommodation office what are my chances of changing to purely self catered?

thanks
Original post by dilbag
Just got Bakewell but chose dining package by accident. Just emailed the accommodation office what are my chances of changing to purely self catered?

thanks

Pretty much guaranteed I should imagine.
Original post by dilbag

thanks

Not sure on that. You're probably best phoning them up to see what they can do.
Reply 674

YOU'RE SO LUCKY. I wanted Elvyn Richards so badly but it went in less than 30 seconds, my only other choice was Royce :frown: Is Royce any good? I got ensuite with 4ft bed?
Reply 675
I was just wondering if anyone on TSR has chosen Loughborough's Robert bakewell accommodation? I haven't noticed many people on the Loughborough Firmers thread mentioning it but there may be more out there than i think. :P

Is anyone going to be using the meal card thing they have there?
Reply 676
I managed to firm Elvyn in the end :smile:
Reply 677
Anyone know how long the walk would be from Bill Mo to a Sports Science lecture?
Reply 678
Original post by imerkle
Anyone know how long the walk would be from Bill Mo to a Sports Science lecture?

5-10 mins max.
Reply 679
Original post by Pete_Lawton

Original post by Pete_Lawton
5-10 mins max.

awesome, cheers buddy.

Latest

Trending

Trending