The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4640
The thing with Amy is she was brought up with a 'crack in the skin of the universe' in her bedroom, that could make her have some timey-wimey stuff in her that would affect her child?

EDIT: grr Sleekchic literally just posted that as I was typing!
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
And they have bunk beds. I thought the implication was that sex did not happen in the TARDIS. :awesome:

It's not like bunk beds make sex impossible. I thought that just implied that the Doctor could be a bit clueless at times not that sex did not happen.
(edited 12 years ago)
A weird idea but what if;

Spoiler

Just an idea that randomly came to me but is probably completely wrong.
Bunch of perverts. The whole lot of them. :awesome:

Of course they are.

They can go anywhere they like with no worry of being seen because as soon as they leave the room everyone entirely forgets what happens. There must be some of them who 'abuse' this :tongue:
Original post by cambo211
Of course they are.

They can go anywhere they like with no worry of being seen because as soon as they leave the room everyone entirely forgets what happens. There must be some of them who 'abuse' this :tongue:

Wonderful - creepy suit-men who are everywhere and have built-in rohipnol. Isn't that a pleasant thought?
Original post by emi_sarb

Spoiler

Spoiler

As for the 'why Amy?' I think it links back to the crack in her wall and her 'bringing the silence' as others have said. As for the length of time, it wouldn't necessarily be 9 months, as if the baby is even part alien species, that could affect the pregnancy (My Hero, for those who remember that show?)
Reply 4646
That's exactly what he said :lolwut:

The ganger wasn't pregnant therefore it must've been more than nine months.

Or, as Sawwah said, she was cloned when she was pregnant and the clone amy was kidnapped by the silents and they took the clone baby out of her. Hence the quote 'I was pregnant, but not anymore, i mean i was wrong.' or similar words. :P
Reply 4647
Pregnant Amy? He mentions 3 separate people...

Not a spoiler, large images:

Spoiler

Pond 1, Pond 2 and then after some back and forth he then acknowledges Rory 'And Rory the Roman'.

Alternatively, he could be talking about the ganger. Bear in mind, this is the Future Doctor and so he already knows about things.

Pond 1 and Pond 2 = Amy +baby???
Reply 4648
Original post by emi_sarb

Spoiler

The problem with that idea is the alternate ending to Journey's End where...

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Don't know if anyone has posted this but a Doctor Who anime:

:awesome:

Original post by spacepirate-James
Don't know if anyone has posted this but a Doctor Who anime:

:awesome:

Someone posted it earlier :tongue:
Original post by Mr Ben
The problem with that idea is the alternate ending to Journey's End where...

Spoiler

I didn't know about that. There's also the "the silence will fall" comment at the end of big bang 2. Maybe

Spoiler

Reply 4652
That was my line of thought too.

Coupled with the line 'And you've put on a few pounds...'

*Gasp* That's kind of mean... Even if it's true you should never say that to anybody. Sigh, the Doctor's naivety is cute. :rolleyes:
That was my line of thought too.

Coupled with the line 'And you've put on a few pounds...'

Well that's how everyone knew she was going to say she was pregnant before she said it, because the Doctor was making those comments.

It will probably be explained tomorrow.

We must keep faith!
Well mean if you're actually putting on a few pounds by getting a bit ... chubbier. :awesome: But not so mean if it's a sly reference to pregnancy.

Yes, but the point trying to be made is discerning which is pregnant Amy and at which point. And she was forced to say she was pregnant. Not whether she was actually pregnant.

This coupled with the Doctor explicitly saying 'Pond 1 and Pond 2 and Rory the Roman'.

You know what? I don't know why we bother.

We shouldn't speculate against the genius of Moffat. He always foils us.

*shakes fist*
Mofaaaaaat!
Reply 4656
Well mean if you're actually putting on a few pounds by getting a bit ... chubbier. :awesome: But not so mean if it's a sly reference to pregnancy.

Yes, but the point trying to be made is discerning which is pregnant Amy and at which point. And she was forced to say she was pregnant. Not whether she was actually pregnant.

This coupled with the Doctor explicitly saying 'Pond 1 and Pond 2 and Rory the Roman'.

You know what? I don't know why we bother.

Very true. :cool:

Only 23 hours and 4 minutes to go. :smile:
I expect another 1,221 posts tomorrow following the finale. (I was told by a certain Time traveler and it wasn't Oncoming Storm...)
Original post by Oncoming Storm
We shouldn't speculate against the genius of Moffat. He always foils us.

*shakes fist*
Mofaaaaaat!

And yet we foiled his plan with Amy the Ganger (well, at least Ape did) :king1:
I bet there would be even more questions after tomorrow- they would tease us wth some revelations and then create millions of other speculations
Someone posted it earlier :tongue:

:cry:

:getmecoat:

Latest