The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i HATE YUSEF !!! stupid idiot
Fairly boring episode and an undramatic end, especially for a Friday.
Original post by secretmessages

Fairly boring episode and an undramatic end, especially for a Friday.

I can't even remember the end now :facepalm:
I don't understand the ending? There was an old guy (who I've never seen before) and he was looking at the newspaper article.

Big whoop :s-smilie:
Original post by FelixFelicis
I don't understand the ending? There was an old guy (who I've never seen before) and he was looking at the newspaper article.

Spoiler

If you want to know,

Spoiler

Reply 8706
I wonder what Yusefs up to, just trying to get Zainab under his thumb without actually making a move on her??

Well atleast we know when the climax is going to be, 3 weeks time at the wedding no doubt.
If you want to know,

Spoiler

That's good casting! I could tell it was Michael's father because they look alike :s-smilie:
does anyone think Amira is going to come back ?
It looks like the Walford Gazette has got another rival on its doorstep - East London Star! Boring episode.
Original post by flowermaster91
excellent game for spot the gorilla
You are pathetic.

Tbh that kind of comment makes you sound a bit racist :redface: ...
OMG none of you know who David Essex is why the **** not.... OOOH wait its probably because 65% of the people who watch eastenders are after his time (like myself) its a bit of scraping the bottom of the barrel I think lol
Allthough I do like his crimbo song :biggrin:
Carol Jackson the face of social mobility and self betterment. You shall go to the ball Ricky! :awesome:
Original post by soyasauce
does anyone think Amira is going to come back ?

i think she will. or she'll die conveniantly and christian and syed will get the baby. i do love a happy ending :biggrin:
Original post by louiseyoung
i think she will. or she'll die conveniantly and christian and syed will get the baby. i do love a happy ending :biggrin:

Syed will need to get a divorce from her before he can marry Christian so they are gonna have to meet at some point.

I reckon that once Syed finds out that he is a father he will go back to Amira because the script writers will make his morals about child rearing kick in.

I love unhappy endings when it comes to EE.:colondollar:

At the time I was trying to figure out how the hell she managed to get her pregnancy test mixed with Chelsea's. I mean , srsly, WTF!
Original post by louiseyoung

haha your only hoping for the best right :tongue:

That's rough.

Original post by affinity89

Spoiler

If you want to know,

Spoiler

Thank you! I probably should have paid better attention :colondollar:
Reply 8718
Could someone give me a quick summary of what happened on Friday? I watched Saving Private Ryan instead :tongue:
Reply 8719
I would love Syed to go back to Amira. I hate the whole gay thing with Christian.

Latest