The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pandora.
Not sure whether I actually want to watch this, as I'm pretty sure what River's real identity is and I'm not happy about it...

Who?? feel free to pm
Original post by AutVinceriAutMori
Who do you think she is?

Original post by Miracle Day
Who?? feel free to pm

It's quite big (if it's true). I won't post it/PM because I'd feel bad - you might as well wait until tonight and see if it's right, I wouldn't want to be posting fake spoilers :devil:
You can find it on the internet if you look hard enough anyway :ninja:
It's quite big (if it's true). I won't post it/PM because I'd feel bad - you might as well wait until tonight and see if it's right :devil:

How would we know if its true? :ninja:
I think she could be related to the Master in some way.
Or that she really is Amy's daughter,but not doctors
How would we know if its true? :ninja:
I think she could be related to the Master in some way.
Or that she really is Amy's daughter,but not doctors

Sorry, I meant I'd wait and see :biggrin:

Spoiler

Not sure whether I actually want to watch this, as I'm pretty sure what River's real identity is and I'm not happy about it...

You definitely shouldn't watch it.

I mean it's not like reading a spoiler on the internet is different from actually watching the episode and seeing how it plays out. :s-smilie:
Sorry, I meant I'd wait and see :biggrin:

Spoiler

Moffatt style riddles :biggrin:
I just hope she is not his mum or daughter. Cause that would be too creepy/Freudian
Original post by sleekchic
You definitely shouldn't watch it.

I mean it's not like reading a spoiler on the internet is different from actually watching the episode and seeing how it plays out. :s-smilie:

Of course I'm going to watch it. I'm just nervous...

Spoiler

Moffatt style riddles :biggrin:
I just hope she is not his mum or daughter. Cause that would be too creepy/Freudian

The highest of praise :biggrin::biggrin:
Yes, that would be a bit..wrong :s-smilie:
maybe its the Doctor himself? but maybe thats too weird.

I think the whole "its the doctor's child!" is a red herring. Because it seems to be too obvious, and yet somewhat wrong (I mean, if the child Amy had was doctors)
Reply 4790
I think the whole "its the doctor's child!" is a red herring. Because it seems to be too obvious, and yet somewhat wrong (I mean, if the child Amy had was doctors)

well in the end its a family show and it would just be way to creepy and it then just turns into a soap
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
I think she'll know that the minute Gwen opens her mouth. :awesome:

Well, yeah, but have you seen how much of a deal she makes of it in the Miracle Day trailer?
Could it not be a timey-wimey where amy gives birth to herself....? Now that would be a twist and a half
2 and a half hours :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Nearly time to see Demon's Run :biggrin:

Please mail me who? I'm not really an avid Doctor Who fan so it doesn't bother me :P I'd just rather know
Original post by colmrs
well in the end its a family show and it would just be way to creepy and it then just turns into a soap

Thats what I was thinking. I was shocked when Amy threw herself at the Doctor, tbh, not because its so bad (it is, but then again who can resist the Doctor), but because I wouldn't have expected it from Dr Who
Reply 4797
Thats what I was thinking. I was shocked when Amy threw herself at the Doctor, tbh, not because its so bad (it is, but then again who can resist the Doctor), but because I wouldn't have expected it from Dr Who

Well rose also liked the doctor so much she even got her own :wink: but not as much as amy has but rose doing it noone seemed to care but for amy its just WTF are you doing woman get offa him and it the baby is his then i feel very sorry for rory after all hes been through :frown:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Ha, yeah. “I'm Welsh” :mmm:

'If you're the best England has to offer God help us'

'I'm Welsh.' *SMACK*

Fair play that scene is epic, and to be honest it just shows how proud we are as a nation :smile: Maybe it might educate those stupid Americans and Wales is infact part of the UK, and is not England.
Original post by colmrs
Well rose also liked the doctor so much she even got her own :wink: but not as much as amy has but rose doing it noone seemed to care but for amy its just WTF are you doing woman get offa him and it the baby is his then i feel very sorry for rory after all hes been through :frown:

Rose didn't try and shag him.. and and Martha also loved the Doctor :wink:

Latest