The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by colmrs
Well rose also liked the doctor so much she even got her own :wink: but not as much as amy has but rose doing it noone seemed to care but for amy its just WTF are you doing woman get offa him and it the baby is his then i feel very sorry for rory after all hes been through :frown:

Rose didnt throw herself at him as much :p: Though I did feel sorry for Mickey :p:
Original post by Miracle Day
'If you're the best England has to offer God help us'

'I'm Welsh.' *SMACK*

Fair play that scene is epic, and to be honest it just shows how proud we are as a nation :smile: Maybe it might educate those stupid Americans and Wales is infact part of the UK, and is not England.

I wish I was Welsh :frown: :daydreaming:
I don't even watch Torchwood, I really need to start.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know where I've seen the other woman in that clip (with Gwen) before? She looks familiar somehow :ninja:
Reply 4802
Rose didn't try and shag him.. and and Martha also loved the Doctor :wink:

Fair point, Fair point :biggrin: the 11th dorctos stories seem to be more riskay than the entire of dr who put together :s-smilie:
Original post by Pandora.
I wish I was Welsh :frown: :daydreaming:
I don't even watch Torchwood, I really need to start.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know where I've seen the other woman in that clip (with Gwen) before? She looks familiar somehow :ninja:

What's the spoiler????
(edited 12 years ago)
All Chinese people look the same so ... -.-

What's the spoiler????

After that comment, you ain't getting no (possible) spoiler mister :wink:

Pleassssseeeeeeeeeeeeee
Reply 4806
Doctor who can't wait we going to find out who river song really is :-o
Original post by Mariya.K
Doctor who can't wait we going to find out who river song really is :-o

I'd laugh if it's like this..

River Song: Doctor.. I'm..

*Que the Subtitles*
I think that the Silence made Amy preggers since in ep 2 they said they were doing her a 'great honour' or something. I know in the trailer that Rory calls the baby his child but I don't believe it's either the Doctor's or Rory's, it is the Silence's weapon. I don't really know what will happen to the baby either since it's not as if they're going lug it around space for the rest of the series...
Pleassssseeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ok then... a little teaser for you... :smile:

Spoiler

And just realized, the woman in the trailer was Katya in Neighbours.
Ok then... a little teaser for you... :smile:

Spoiler

And just realized, the woman in the trailer was Katya in Neighbours.

Yay hate the raciest! Especially raciest to Chinese D:
Original post by TheSmithsIndeed
I think that the Silence made Amy preggers since in ep 2 they said they were doing her a 'great honour' or something. I know in the trailer that Rory calls the baby his child but I don't believe it's either the Doctor's or Rory's, it is the Silence's weapon. I don't really know what will happen to the baby either since it's not as if they're going lug it around space for the rest of the series...

Haven't seen the Silence in this episode trailer. Might be in but I don't think so. I think that the weapon is against the Silence. Silence will fall means they will die?
Original post by ??????????????????
Yay hate the raciest! Especially raciest to Chinese D:

Me is ting tong maca ding ding..

I'd laugh if it's like this..

River Song: Doctor.. I'm..

*Que the Subtitles*

I think it will be "Doctor I'm something that doesn't make sense/is shocking"

Cue credits :p:
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
I think it will be "Doctor I'm something that doesn't make sense/is shocking"

Cue credits :p:

Omg.. "Doctor.. I'm.. *Starts unzipping her forehead*

for example..

(edited 12 years ago)
[QUOTE="Pandora.;31920824"]
OMG I've spoken to you before!! On another forum, I just saw you say what your TSR name is!! :eek: Ok, I think I might send you that spoiler if you can guess which forum, or what my username is :biggrin:

Are you that girl who went to Runefest?

Are you that girl who went to Runefest?

Nope but you're on the right track :biggrin: I use the Student Room thread on the RS forums, don't play the game anymore though.

To make this unspam, I just want to say that I can actually see River being revealed as a slitheen, however unlikely it is :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
[QUOTE="Pandora.;31920886"]

Nope but you're on the right track :biggrin: I use the Student Room thread on the RS forums, don't play the game anymore though.

To make this unspam, I just want to say that I can actually see River being revealed as a slitheen, however unlikely it is :biggrin:

Lol thought you may have been 'Pandora x' ^_^

Mercian? Dynamic Hawk? Actually it's SJG isnt it?
Original post by ??????????????????
Haven't seen the Silence in this episode trailer. Might be in but I don't think so. I think that the weapon is against the Silence. Silence will fall means they will die?

Hmm I just don't know :afraid:. I'm guessing we'll all be completely wrong and the conclusion will be totally and utterly random!

Latest

Trending

Trending