The Student Room Group

Domino's pizza anyone???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
it was Two for Tuesdays and I never have them, so I didn't care about the price: my sister had the large Spanish Sizzler on thin crust, and I had a large Mighty Meaty on a Dominator base. It was SO good, but I felt so ill for about forty-eight hours afterwards, though. It wasn't a food poisoning sort of ill, though, more just a pizza hangover. And I only ate half of it!
I always eat Dominos Pizza when I'm at the American School in London during one of their robotics sessions. :smile:
Original post by J1mjam
50% off at lancaster uni :smile: not gonna complain about that! plus the cookies are THE BEST!

How is 50% off? I'm literally a Dominos veteran and most the drivers like thinking 'Ohhhh you again'... but I've never been told about this 50% off malarky... that's 50% more I could have money-wise. So I could buy double the pizza. OH MY.
Reply 163
How does might meaty compare to meat feast?
Original post by lyrical_lie
Bolk. I worked with them for about 4 months. The stories I could tell you all :tongue:.

I like Pizza Hut though, I like pan pizza.

Please tell us all your stories. :colone:
Reply 165
New Yorker :biggrin:
Domino's pizzas are nice but overpriced :frown: usually only get them if there's a 50% off offer or something
Reply 166
Original post by aliphatic
How is 50% off? I'm literally a Dominos veteran and most the drivers like thinking 'Ohhhh you again'... but I've never been told about this 50% off malarky... that's 50% more I could have money-wise. So I could buy double the pizza. OH MY.

we were given a book of vouchers during freshers fair. the vouchers dont need to be handed in and they just ask for the expiry date. 50% if you spend over £40, buy one get one free. and any pizza any size for £9.99.
not 100% sure if it is just Lancasters store :s-smilie: i would presume so though...oh on the small print it says 'valid at participating stores only' wherever that is
Reply 167
Holy ****. When did Dominos start doing stuffed crusts?! I HAVE BEEN WAITING YEARS FOR THIS DAY AND IT HAS FINALLY COME! :biggrin:

Yeah Dominos is ridiculously expensive; even with the deals. It is incredibly nice though. The cookies too... :coma:
I prefer pizza hut. Tastes better and slightly cheaper.
When I worked at Dominos one of the guys always used to have his free pizza topped with garlic spread instead of regular toppings.

I might have to get Dominos tonight now. I can never choose so always have half and half, but one side always has to be the vegetable one. It's just SO GOOD.

Yeh I just ordered Dominos :h:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 170
Original post by Fusion
How does might meaty compare to meat feast?

Mighty meaty is the meatfeast! :smile:
Reply 171
Original post by Clayman
Holy ****. When did Dominos start doing stuffed crusts?! I HAVE BEEN WAITING YEARS FOR THIS DAY AND IT HAS FINALLY COME! :biggrin:

Yeah Dominos is ridiculously expensive; even with the deals. It is incredibly nice though. The cookies too... :coma:

Haahaa, i only started doing it last week- personall, i dont think its the best tasting stuffed crust! What do you think to it? :smile:
Reply 172
Original post by J1mjam
we were given a book of vouchers during freshers fair. the vouchers dont need to be handed in and they just ask for the expiry date. 50% if you spend over £40, buy one get one free. and any pizza any size for £9.99.
not 100% sure if it is just Lancasters store :s-smilie: i would presume so though...oh on the small print it says 'valid at participating stores only' wherever that is

Its all stores :smile: or its buy one get one free this weekend!
Reply 173
Original post by Katiechops
Haahaa, i only started doing it last week- personall, i dont think its the best tasting stuffed crust! What do you think to it? :smile:

I was actually quite disappointed yeah. Pizza Hut stuffed crusts are the best I've had so far. These ones had all weird herby stuff in, and the dough's far too thick also.
Reply 174
On a side note:
According to http://takeafreshlook.co.uk/downloads/Sides-Desserts-Nutrition-Sides-Desserts-PerPortion.pdf, a tiny little pot of the garlic dip has 200 calories in it. :lolwut: Is that even possible for such a tiny little thing? Jesus.
Reply 175

I mean how does dominoes mighty meaty compare with ph's meat feast?

I've only really ordered meat feast from ph, and texan bbq from doms.
Original post by lyrical_lie
I worked with them for about 4 months. The stories I could tell you all :tongue:.

Same... except I've been there 3 years. Never want another Domino's again!
Reply 177
Original post by Fusion
I mean how does dominoes mighty meaty compare with ph's meat feast?

I've only really ordered meat feast from ph, and texan bbq from doms.

I dont like the mightymeaty tbh, texas bbq is much better. :smile:
Reply 178
Original post by Darrell90
Same... except I've been there 3 years. Never want another Domino's again!

Which dominos do you work at? I hate working there! Cant wait to quit next month.

mighty meaty > meatfeast, likesomuch dude

Quick Reply

Latest