The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
How embarrassing. Utterly embarrassing. I've been looking at your avatar, and Stargatecrazy's avatar.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=31928123&postcount=5495

By far, the biggest fail on TSR. All this speculation has turned brain to mush. Time to retire for the night. :getmecoat:

Oh Right!! :rofl: That made me laugh! But my avatar is oranger, and bigger, and happier, and sunnier :biggrin:
I'm going to go to bed too now, too much chatting on TSR!
When did you get that 8th gem btw? :eek:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
If what you've quoted me is actually a spoiler I won't read it...I don't read spoilers...if it's speculation, let me know and I'll go read it

Well, I wrote about how I paused the bit where the spaceperson takes its visor off, and what I saw. It's nothing specific. And not spoilery, just speculation, because you can't really see much under the visor anyway. If that helps at all :frown:
Original post by Tasneemo
Well, I wrote about how I paused the bit where the spaceperson takes its visor off, and what I saw. It's nothing specific. And not spoilery, just speculation, because you can't really see much under the visor anyway. If that helps at all :frown:

They've already said they had a stuntman in the suit...
Original post by Keckers
I'm going to say that the good man that River kills is Rory.

It's just too obvious for it to be the Doctor.

I don't want Rory to die, he's died far too many times this series. the foreshadowing would be far too obvious! :cry2:
They've already said they had a stuntman in the suit...

They did!? When!? I have not been watching my confidentials...
Original post by Tasneemo
They did!? When!? I have not been watching my confidentials...

Ageees ago. First confidential I think.

(Unless I'm going insane...)
Ageees ago. First confidential I think.

(Unless I'm going insane...)

Oh well - still though, they get stuntmen to look like characters, like when they had to get a Tennant lookalike because filming twice and overlapping etc would be costly and time-consuming, so yeah it makes sense they had a stuntman. I don't know why I just freaked out :confused:
Original post by Yoghurt
I'm convinced she's calling her Father the best man she's ever known. ie Rory

If i remember correctly the little girl was regenerating in 1970

Hi 5, I've also been thinking the same.

And you're right - God, how short my memory is.
Howcome River generally didn't seem to know who the little girl was in TIA and DotM? She generally seemed shocked by the strength of the little girl (ripping out of the space suit etc)...

She wouldn't just be faking it all would she? :s-smilie:
that means lorna will make a comeback ! because she met the doctor in the forest and that is where the doctor will go to find river
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5190
Original post by Stargatecrazy

Original post by Stargatecrazy
Howcome River generally didn't seem to know who the little girl was in TIA and DotM? She generally seemed shocked by the strength of the little girl (ripping out of the space suit etc)...

She wouldn't just be faking it all would she? :s-smilie:

I think she just didn't realise it was her.
Original post by olivea
I think she just didn't realise it was her.

Surely she'd remember it though. I mean the little girl's young, but having such a traumatic experience should mean River could remember it.... :s-smilie:
haha everytime someone "spoilers" their comment.. i just imagine river song and her spoilers :wink:
:mob:

I read 20 pages this morning and come back on admittidly long after the episode and have 20-odd more to read. :fuhrer:

I quite liked the episode, got to say after being on here the ending was a bit of an anti-climax. :tongue:

Very interested to see where it is going and the fate of the baby at the end of the next episode.
I just thought....

Current River is old enough (there abouts) to be Amy or Rory's mum....

But they're actually her parents...

Mind****
:eek3:
My main question is where has the Doctor went now?

Also why was she needing life support? Why did the suit eat her? Why did it take 6 months to regenerate? So many questions.

Don't keep thinking about it. You'll go mad.

Like I have. :crazy:
Just thought...the convo River had with Rory about him dropping out of the sky when she was a young impressionable girl, was her explaining to her father about her love :cry2: such a tender moment :bawling:
It wouldn't be so bad if it was a week. 3 months. :dry:

Tell me about it. :cry2:

It's painful..
Meh, the episode was okay. My expectations were too high. The revelation wasn't all that shocking to be honest considering it seemed to be the most popular theory on this thread. Very interested in seeing where it'll go now. Plus, it's pretty obvious that the young River was manipulated into killing the Doctor by that woman and maybe The Silence? We'll find out in time, just go easy the lot of you. :p:
There's no denying that River kills the Doctor. Who else buys tardis-blue stationery?

Latest