The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by museobsessed
any chance you know of Russell Tovey (actor in being human and gavin and stacey)? I have a picture you need to see if you do

Russell :coma: He is a babe :yes: And gay :awesome:
Reply 6841
Original post by diamonddust
I KNEW you wouldn't approve! Can we have a vote and stop her from being group leader? Because seriously, Kum offends me! :tongue:

Y E S.

Everyone who agrees that Nat either has to stop this madness right now or accept the consequences say aye!

Original post by Ambs
Y E S.

Everyone who agrees that Nat either has to stop this madness right now or accept the consequences say aye!

This is an inclusive community, I don't want anyone to feel left out.

All you kummers lurking, come to the hevans!!
Reply 6843
Original post by e hine e
This is an inclusive community, I don't want anyone to feel left out.

All you kummers lurking, come to the hevans!!

If a Kummer announces itself I'm going to cyberbully it.

Apologies to anyone I've offended.
Oh you girls, I can't keep up with this thread anymore! But, I have to say, I've been neglecting Glee :frown: I haven't been keeping up to date and haven't watched a single Glee episode since March!! :s-smilie: And I'm only up to the Xmas episode :frown: :frown:

I know, I'm an embarrassment and shouldn't be considered a true Gleek! But I have been listening to their music from Season 1 still! (Don't Stop Believin' is still my favourte :biggrin: ) But I promise to you all now that I will watch the whole of Season 2 from start to finish as soon as my exams are over :tongue:
Original post by Harpoon

Original post by Harpoon
Oh you girls, I can't keep up with this thread anymore! But, I have to say, I've been neglecting Glee :frown: I haven't been keeping up to date and haven't watched a single Glee episode since March!! :s-smilie: And I'm only up to the Xmas episode :frown: :frown:

I know, I'm an embarrassment and shouldn't be considered a true Gleek! But I have been listening to their music from Season 1 still! (Don't Stop Believin' is still my favourte :biggrin: ) But I promise to you all now that I will watch the whole of Season 2 from start to finish as soon as my exams are over :tongue:

You are an embarrassment! And girls? I think you'll find some of the biggest fans of the Darren spam are 2 (maybe 3 if the other one admits he still has a man crush) guys :tongue:

Anyway, this thread would be moving even faster if we hadn't moved most of it to chatzy :biggrin:
The tweets on my timeline this morning are full of starkids who went to Glee live. Apparently Darren hugged Brian Holden during SLS. Lauren met Chris! If I met Lauren I wouldn't be able to do it without saying 'did someone say Draco Malfoy?' so I have images of Chris doing that now :facepalm:
You are an embarrassment! And girls? I think you'll find some of the biggest fans of the Darren spam are 2 (maybe 3 if the other one admits he still has a man crush) guys :tongue:

Anyway, this thread would be moving even faster if we hadn't moved most of it to chatzy :biggrin:

I know! :frown: And I can't keep up with who has a crush on Darren/Kurt/Sam can I :tongue:
Original post by neillya1

Original post by neillya1
Russell :coma: He is a babe :yes: And gay :awesome:

PMd. yes I know hes gay. damnn :frown:
Original post by Harpoon

Original post by Harpoon
I know! :frown: And I can't keep up with who has a crush on Darren/Kurt/Sam can I :tongue:

Just a summary:

Everyone has a crush on Darren (apart from me probably, I'm past that stage)
Most have a crush or great admiration for Chris/Kurt
No on has a crush on Sam apart from Kurt who is still secretly in love with him, Chord has started to look more attractive recently though so people are crushing on him slightly I think

:biggrin:
Just a summary:

Everyone has a crush on Darren (apart from me probably, I'm past that stage)
Most have a crush or great admiration for Chris/Kurt
No on has a crush on Sam apart from Kurt who is still secretly in love with him, Chord has started to look more attractive recently though so people are crushing on him slightly I think

:biggrin:

Haha, thanks for that summary! I promise that when I have watched all the episodes, you people will be the first to hear my praises, moans, shocks and all the other stuff.

Oh and just for the record, I have a slight man crush on Kurt :colondollar:
Original post by Harpoon

Original post by Harpoon
Haha, thanks for that summary! I promise that when I have watched all the episodes, you people will be the first to hear my praises, moans, shocks and all the other stuff.

Oh and just for the record, I have a slight man crush on Kurt :colondollar:

Yay! I love reading other reactions, it's always hilarious (less hilarious when you read back over your own..).

Another person for the Kurt/Chris team!! :woo: You'll receive your welcome pack in the next few days :biggrin:
Yay! I love reading other reactions, it's always hilarious (less hilarious when you read back over your own..).

Another person for the Kurt/Chris team!! :woo: You'll receive your welcome pack in the next few days :biggrin:

I know! I've been trying to avoid reading all the spoilers when the episodes were shown but I couldn't resit :tongue:

And ooo, I can't wait now :biggrin:
Original post by Harpoon

Original post by Harpoon
I know! I've been trying to avoid reading all the spoilers when the episodes were shown but I couldn't resit :tongue:

And ooo, I can't wait now :biggrin:

You're my type of person :cool:
I can't decide which is more fun. Winding up klainers by saying 'it's kumming' or winding up kummers by screaming 'Sam's not gay!'.

I can't decide which is more fun. Winding up klainers by saying 'it's kumming' or winding up kummers by screaming 'Sam's not gay!'.

wind up the kummers. they're deluded
You're my type of person :cool:

Haha nice :colone:

And is Sam actually gay? This Kumming has confused the klaine out of me :wink:

(Ok, that was a very bad attempt at a joke, I'm just going to sit in a corner now :redface:)

wind up the kummers. they're deluded

But they're not SAM IS GAY OR AT LEAST BI!!

Original post by Harpoon
Haha nice :colone:

And is Sam actually gay? This Kumming has confused the klaine out of me :wink:

(Ok, that was a very bad attempt at a joke, I'm just going to sit in a corner now :redface:)

That was a terrible joke :wink:

The best thing I saw yesterday was the kummer's motto (other than SAM IS GAY). Kum to the Hevans (as in Hummel and Evans). I laughed. I was very bored yesterday, I'm sure everyone can tell.

Jayma was so pretty in that photo.

Quick Reply

Latest