The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Law Applicants 2011

Any UK applicants received a reply yet? If so what are your academic grades like? Getting impatient now haha

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not a UK grad...got an offer for the LLM and will def enrol..!!

Good luck!!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
I h avent :frown:
Reply 3
Did you apply to the LLM as well?
Reply 4
Nothing yet, it's like torture!
Original post by Krydel
Nothing yet, it's like torture!

You've heard from Nottingham and Warwick at least! I haven't heard from either. What are your predicted grades/GCSEs/LNAT results?

I've got my AAB Conditional from Reading though. But like you, nowt from Bristol haha. :smile:
Original post by Durham_
Did you apply to the LLM as well?

No I didn't, I applied for the LLB :smile:

Congrats on your offer :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by JackT180
Any UK applicants received a reply yet? If so what are your academic grades like? Getting impatient now haha

Just got an AAA offer from Bristol for law, so did my friend :smile: lnats: 22 and 17

good luck
Reply 8
A friend of mine just got an AAB offer at around 7pm, with LNAT 17, predictions AAAA.

Original post by bobfreymoo1811
You've heard from Nottingham and Warwick at least! I haven't heard from either. What are your predicted grades/GCSEs/LNAT results?

I've got my AAB Conditional from Reading though. But like you, nowt from Bristol haha. :smile:

GCSEs: A*A*AAAAAAABB
AS: aaab
A2 Pred: A*A*A + EPQ
LNAT: 19 (If Notts accepted me with this, maybe i have hope with Bristol? :redface:)
Reply 9
I have an offer for the LLB. I will most likely firm it.
Reply 10
I think it's safe to say I am the most impatient person ever, the wait is driving me insane and my email checking becomes ever-more frequent as the days go by.
Just got an offer from Bristol!!

Predicted: AAA
Offer: AAB
GCSEs: AAAABBBBBBC (But had mitigating factors to explain this)
LNAT score: 18

Sent: Oct 27th
Offer: 3rd March

I'm a Home student!
Got an unconditional offer for Law!

Any other singaporean students who applied?
Reply 13
Anyone off to the open day today?
Reply 14
Are any of these offers for deferred places? Has anyone received an offer for a deferred place?
Reply 15
Just got an invitation to interview on the 23rd. Looking forward to it!
Original post by timorockstaryeo
Got an unconditional offer for Law!

Any other singaporean students who applied?

I am not from there, but I know of someone who has been accepted to the LLB program, from Singapore :smile:
Original post by ..x Orchid x..
I am not from there, but I know of someone who has been accepted to the LLB program, from Singapore :smile:

Cool! Where are you from then?
Reply 18
Got an offer today of AAA/AA+ Welsh Baq (which tbh is easier then an AAB offer)

Which means Bristol will be my insurance choice. :biggrin:
Reply 19
I was wondering this also as I also have an AAA offer. In reality, I can get min 2 A's but with my 3rd subject (an A2 in a year) we have had four teacher in a year which really messed up the teaching. It woul so help if they would accept a B

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending