The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Continueing on the theme of spamming other threads with Darren, i've posted a picture on the thread about if girls like guys with curly or straightened hair
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by museobsessed

Continueing on the theme of spamming other threads with Darren, i've posted a picture on the thread about if girls like guys with curly or straightened hair

You are unstoppable.
Original post by e hine e

You are unstoppable.

well, if its relevant why not?

Guh. Get that hand from behind your head Darren! :biggrin:

Popstar to Operastar is awesome. *off topic*
Original post by diamonddust

Guh. Get that hand from behind your head Darren! :biggrin:

Popstar to Operastar is awesome. *off topic*

I'm watching it I missed the first 15 minutes because my friend messaged me so I missed Joe McElderry who I wanted to see so now I need to watch that bit on +1
Just a summary:

Everyone has a crush on Darren (apart from me probably, I'm past that stage)
Most have a crush or great admiration for Chris/Kurt
No on has a crush on Sam apart from Kurt who is still secretly in love with him, Chord has started to look more attractive recently though so people are crushing on him slightly I think

:biggrin:

Love it! Why would Kurt fancy Sam even a little bit when he has Blaine? :tongue:
Original post by Harpoon
Haha, thanks for that summary! I promise that when I have watched all the episodes, you people will be the first to hear my praises, moans, shocks and all the other stuff.

Oh and just for the record, I have a slight man crush on Kurt :colondollar:

:biggrin: Man crushes on Kurt are more than acceptable on here! :biggrin:
Yay! I love reading other reactions, it's always hilarious (less hilarious when you read back over your own..).

Another person for the Kurt/Chris team!! :woo: You'll receive your welcome pack in the next few days :biggrin:

Where was MY welcome pack? :curious: I sort of fancy... Chris. A bit. In a 'I want to be your friend' sort of way. Kurt in BTW will never EVER not be hot. You forgot to mention my epic girl crush on Naya haha!
I can't decide which is more fun. Winding up klainers by saying 'it's kumming' or winding up kummers by screaming 'Sam's not gay!'.

You fandom floosy! :tongue: And I'm with Muse, winding up the Kummers! At least our ship is actually happening! :laugh:

wind up the kummers. they're deluded

LOL
Love it! Why would Kurt fancy Sam even a little bit when he has Blaine? :tongue:

:biggrin: Man crushes on Kurt are more than acceptable on here! :biggrin:

Where was MY welcome pack? :curious: I sort of fancy... Chris. A bit. In a 'I want to be your friend' sort of way. Kurt in BTW will never EVER not be hot. You forgot to mention my epic girl crush on Naya haha!

You fandom floosy! :tongue: And I'm with Muse, winding up the Kummers! At least our ship is actually happening! :laugh:

LOL

Oh yeah! I have a major crush on ... Naya, Heather and Diana :colondollar:
Reply 6867
Original post by Harpoon

I like this guy. Those are my three favorite, I love them too :biggrin:

EDIT: Three favorite girls, otherwise Chord and Darren are way above :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Harpoon

Kurt/Chris AND Naya? I like you, you can stay! :tongue:

Original post by Rickkkkk
I like this guy. Those are my three favorite, I love them too :biggrin:

EDIT: Three favorite girls, otherwise Chord and Darren are way above :biggrin:

Darren... :drool: I don't think much of Blonde!Chord or the other girls tbh! Maybe because Naya is as far as my girl crush thing stretches but probably because I don't like blondes! :tongue: I do think Glee has an extraordinarily good looking cast! But then so does Gossip Girl (Dan Humphrey anyone?) and 90210... :tongue:
Reply 6870

Darren... :drool: I don't think much of Blonde!Chord or the other girls tbh! Maybe because Naya is as far as my girl crush thing stretches but probably because I don't like blondes! :tongue: I do think Glee has an extraordinarily good looking cast! But then so does Gossip Girl (Dan Humphrey anyone?) and 90210... :tongue:

I think we've established that Darren is perfect.
I love blondes :biggrin: Glee's good, but there are some who aren't as hot *coughFinncoughPuckcough*
I dont even watch 90210 that much, but I know that Teddy and Liam are hottttt <3
(edited 12 years ago)

Haha, why thank you :tongue:

My life is complete now! :colone:
I think we've established that Darren is perfect.
I love blondes :biggrin: Glee's good, but there are some who aren't as hot *coughFinncoughPuckcough*
I dont even watch 90210 that much, but I know that Teddy and Liam are hottttt <3

:biggrin: I quite fancy Navid! :tongue:

Original post by Harpoon
Haha, why thank you :tongue:

My life is complete now! :colone:

:love: Yay!
New ship

Blam or Evanson (courtesy of Rick)

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6874
New ship

Blam or Evansons (courtesy of Rick)

Wooo Evanson! My two favorite together, what's not to love?

Wooo Evanson! My two favorite together, what's not to love?

I know right? They're meant to be!!

I'm up for a evansonel threesome.
New ship

Blam or Evanson (courtesy of Rick)

Why am I not totally opposed to this???? :eek: I think it's because Blam sounds epically epic! And Sam and Blaine are both total geeks.

I'm up for a evansonel threesome.

Nooo! If we're going there, it's all about humstjameson! :tongue:
Reply 6877
Why am I not totally opposed to this???? :eek:

Nooo! If we're going there, it's all about humstjameson! :tongue:

Wooooaaah where are we going with this threesome stuff? The thread used to be at least moderately clean :biggrin:

You're not opposed because its awesome.

:hmmm: You best not be suggesting Blam/Evanson over Klaine :hmmm:
Original post by neillya1

Original post by neillya1
:hmmm: You best not be suggesting Blam/Evanson over Klaine :hmmm:

lol no, that was a joke. I'm suggesting Kum over Klaine.

Quick Reply