The Student Room Group

Anyone from Seven Kings High School...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sadian
I got accepted but I REEEEAALLY don't want to go :sigh:

Because of girls? :colondollar: Just go, you'll regret it otherwise. If it's any consolation, I'm going to a single-sex VI form next year, it really isn't that bad.
Reply 121
Original post by BlackVenom321
I went to 7kings. I am now in my first year of Uni. come at me bro

u mad bro?
Reply 122
Original post by Don'tNod
Because of girls? :colondollar: Just go, you'll regret it otherwise. If it's any consolation, I'm going to a single-sex VI form next year, it really isn't that bad.

I'm already awkward enough with girls as it is v_v I wanna get over it by the time I get to Uni.
Reply 123
Original post by Sadian

Original post by Sadian
Well, I want the challenge. I've always enjoyed Science and found myself to be quite attuned to it. It's always been quite easy for me to understand everything, especially compared to other people in my class. I'm interested in learning more/getting deeper into it. Although I know there are a lot of better people out there than me, I still wanna give it my best shot.

And truthfully, I was also quite influenced by my parents. :P

haha true Asian :P,
If you are good at it go for it, you wil be able to do it :smile: but always have back ups, Im not tryna scare you off medicine but always have back ups :smile: But i am sure you will do fine :P, any unis in mind?
Reply 124
Original post by Ash07
haha true Asian :P,
If you are good at it go for it, you wil be able to do it :smile: but always have back ups, Im not tryna scare you off medicine but always have back ups :smile: But i am sure you will do fine :P, any unis in mind?

Hopefully! But yeah, I understand. I just haven't decided on what exactly to have a back up in. D:

And I have honestly no clue at all.
Reply 125
Original post by Sadian

Original post by Sadian
Hopefully! But yeah, I understand. I just haven't decided on what exactly to have a back up in. D:

And I have honestly no clue at all.

You will, chill :smile: I was put off when I saw the amount of people applying, but then I thought that why can't I be the one to get in?! Ha, but I dont have a clue either aboout uni and Im going before you!
Reply 126
That bad? :rofl:

It begins with S and is near Morrisons (Stratford). :ninja:

are you talking about sb
which teacher are you talking about?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by naz_ox
are you talking about sarah bonnell
i used to go there
which teacher are you talking about?

When did you leave? :h:
That was my sixth form :wink:

Its not easy to get into, but just be REALLY passionate during the interview, and talk about things you enjoy.
You thought I went to Beal? :yucky: Btw, Sarah B isn't its full name, I don't want anyone finding references to my school using TSR's search engine. :lolwut:

Gah, this is why I must buy the box set and be a recluse for 95% of the summer - I can't remember that particular scene. :sad:

I think the storyline will come full circle so maybe (just maybe) he won't be killed in the end. Making any sense? Probably not. :colondollar:

Weed? :wtf: You're so, like, 1808. :cool:

I know the full name of your school now but dont worry I wont spill the beans :colone:

You cant? Its where he re-generates for the last time I think it is, these exams have made my memory hazy but I know for sure that the current doctor can't die anytime soon because if he does they will have to end the series as he will die unless they somehow make an 'exception' for him :wink:

I use classical terms, old skool :colonhash:
Original post by F_shakeey
I know the full name of your school now but dont worry I wont spill the beans :colone:

You cant? Its where he re-generates for the last time I think it is, these exams have made my memory hazy but I know for sure that the current doctor can't die anytime soon because if he does they will have to end the series as he will die unless they somehow make an 'exception' for him :wink:

I use classical terms, old skool :colonhash:

:shh: I searched for my school, nothing came up; all is good, for now.

Oh, oh, oh, the specials? The drumming ones with the Master and Wilfred? :colondollar: God, I tap those four beats on hard surfaces at times. :colone:

I see, did you know that after tomorrow's episode there is no more Doctor Who until September? :nooo: :argh:

:mmm:
:shh: I searched for my school, nothing came up; all is good, for now.

Oh, oh, oh, the specials? The drumming ones with the Master and Wilfred? :colondollar: God, I tap those four beats on hard surfaces at times. :colone:

I see, did you know that after tomorrow's episode there is no more Doctor Who until September? :nooo: :argh:

:mmm:

For now :wink:
My school is faous as you can see from this thread thank god they arent any year 11s from my school on TSR otherwise I would have to get a mod to ban them ASAP :tongue:

Yeah thats the one, Scariest episode in your opinion?

:eek3::eek::eek4::eek2:
Original post by F_shakeey
For now :wink:
My school is faous as you can see from this thread thank god they arent any year 11s from my school on TSR otherwise I would have to get a mod to ban them ASAP :tongue:

Yeah thats the one, Scariest episode in your opinion?

:eek3::eek::eek4::eek2:

Indeed. :colone:

I know a few of my friends lurk on here - I found one on a thread and frightened the **** out of here. I hope they don't read my posts. :colondollar:

The Satan Pit! :shock: :zomg: That was frightening! ::eek: You?

IKR! :eek:

Do you want to take this to our walls? I feel bad hijacking the thread. :blushing:
Reply 133
When did you leave? :h:

i left in 2008
Original post by naz_ox
i left in 2008

You're at uni, I assume. What are you doing?
Original post by Sadian
I got accepted but I REEEEAALLY don't want to go :sigh:

That makes two of us :wink: What Courses did you apply for?
Reply 136
Original post by lilzoldier
That makes two of us :wink: What Courses did you apply for?

English Literature, Maths, Bio and Chemistry! You?
Where did you get accpeted?
Original post by Sadian
English Literature, Maths, Bio and Chemistry! You?

English Language/Literatue, Maths Statistics, History, Philsophy
Reply 139
Original post by lilzoldier
English Language/Literatue, Maths Statistics, History, Philsophy

Oh, nice! If I wasn't going into the Science route, I'd love to do something like that!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending