The Student Room Group

F215 - Revision thread 13th June 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
I really hope that lots of stuff from previous modules doesn't come up! there is already so much we have to learn for this module let alone other stuff!

For my psychology exam there is a massive synoptic section but the spec actually tells us what we need to go over again so its much better - bio should do it too haha!
Reply 661

I hope the real exam is like that, 92% baby! btw first question the last option isn't even completed lol. Q12 do we really need to know that? Also can ya explain to me why the answer is what it is on Q6?
Reply 663
Yeah there were a few mistakes in that sorry :'( they're fixed now though. Q12's a question in the OCR textbook, probably don't reaally need to know it but I thought I may aswell put it in there!
Reply 664
Original post by LisaWilliams
Yeah there were a few mistakes in that sorry :'( they're fixed now though. Q12's a question in the OCR textbook, probably don't reaally need to know it but I thought I may aswell put it in there!

these quizzes are so helpful! any chance of quizzes on the other modules?
Reply 665
Yeaah just working on them, should have a few done by the end of today :smile:

With Q12 I think there is always the argument that stop codon counts as one or not! So I dont know what we should put in the exam

Link's not working for me? Really want to try it :frown:
Reply 668
Original post by DontPropositionMe
Link's not working for me? Really want to try it :frown:

Have you signed up for Get Revising? I'm not sure if you need to be a member but it could be why it doesn't work!
this exam makes me want to shoot myself in the foot.
gibberellin is load of gibberish!
Have you signed up for Get Revising? I'm not sure if you need to be a member but it could be why it doesn't work!

hmmm I just tried to access the website itself...seems its that rather than the quiz! Worked perfectly before :confused:
Original post by Krgood2309

this exam makes me want to eat the whole F215 chapter!
Reply 673
Original post by Krgood2309

AGREED.
Anyone want to swap msn addies and ask each other questions in a bit? We could start a session at around 7? If so PM me or just quote me :smile:

Gahhhh it's like you're trying to make me jealous! Is there anyway you could C&P the questions? :colondollar:

Btw guys I worked out how to upload some of my own notes/papers. After my all nighter tonight I'll upload as many as I can. PM me to give me a kick up the backside if I forget :tongue:
Original post by slacker07906

Anyone want to swap msn addies and ask each other questions in a bit? We could start a session at around 7? If so PM me or just quote me :smile:

I'll happily do this!
Original post by racheltaylor23
I'll happily do this!

We already have a revision group in which we discussed biology lol. If you guys want, I'll add you two and we'll do the session 8 onwards :biggrin:
Original post by racheltaylor23
I'll happily do this!

Good :smile: PM me address and ill add you in a bit after this bit of revision I have left :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending