The Student Room Group

JP morgan Schools Programme 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by therealOG
Is the course done at Henley Business School or at the Reading Campus?

It is by both Henley Business School and at the Reading campus, take a look under UG courses http://www.icmacentre.ac.uk/

For Morgan Stanley, i submitted my application on the 5th, this morning i received an email saying my app is under review
Reply 201
Any idea when JP Morgan will get back to us?
Reply 202
Original post by crazy1234
Any idea when JP Morgan will get back to us?

The amount of times people have asked this question :| Have you ever heard of 'scrolling up'?

No one on here works in the HR department at J P Morgan so no, none of us can be sure when we will hear back. As people have said VERY recently (scroll up a few posts) last year people heard back around late June so we can only guess that this year will be similar.
Reply 203
Original post by tateco
I've always meant to say that the course you got on looks amazing. I bet it will be soo good, good luck with meeting the offer and everything :smile:

Haha cheers mate :biggrin: It does excite me at the prospect of studying the degree, every single module sounds very appealing, so I can't wait!! Thanks!
Did anyone here apply for the Citi Savvy Programme as well?
Original post by Purehakkai

Has the deadline passed for it? If not, please could you post the link for it?
Reply 206
Original post by Purehakkai

I would appreciate a link please if you don't mind? Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 207
Deadlines past for the Citi Savvy Insight Day.
Yeah it passed awhile back and there's no website for it? I just got an email from my school
Reply 209
Original post by tateco
The amount of times people have asked this question :| Have you ever heard of 'scrolling up'?

No one on here works in the HR department at J P Morgan so no, none of us can be sure when we will hear back. As people have said VERY recently (scroll up a few posts) last year people heard back around late June so we can only guess that this year will be similar.

Sorry, I did read the first three pages then skipped to the end and didn't see anything about it.
Also as above Citi savvy closed at least an month ago and have already notified everyone who got a place.
Reply 210
Original post by crazy1234
Sorry, I did read the first three pages then skipped to the end and didn't see anything about it.
Also as above Citi savvy closed at least an month ago and have already notified everyone who got a place.

Ah that's annoying :/ how did you hear about it?
Reply 211
Original post by tateco
Ah that's annoying :/ how did you hear about it?

School had a few posters and sent emails around to everyone who showed an interest. I don't think they had any info online, they just gave us an e-mail address to contact.
Reply 212
J.P Morgan and RBS are taking their time to reply, its been ages now
Original post by somaiyar
J.P Morgan and RBS are taking their time to reply, its been ages now

To be fair to RBS, they only closed applications on Monday I think plus, I doubt these massive companies care about A-level students at all.
Anyone else heard back from Morgan Stanley?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by CityTrader

You heard from MS?
Original post by i_hate_teeth
You heard from MS?

Yep, it was declined unfortunately.
Yep, it was declined unfortunately.

unlucky

when did you get the email?

Aren't you the guy with the hedge fund/ involved with a hedge fund?
Reply 218

Yeah, I got an acceptance email today :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by i_hate_teeth
unlucky

when did you get the email?

Aren't you the guy with the hedge fund/ involved with a hedge fund?

Lol? what? No.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending