The Student Room Group

Diary Of A Bad Man

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Phantom_X
lol, i thought they were jokes. but I have a few very devout muslim friends who say it is haram because he is making fun of eid/the burka etc. Im not sure why, but im sure once the wahabi brigade arrive they will enlighten us.

Wahabbi brigade? Why are these ''wahabbis'' so bad? Elaborate..
Reply 321
Original post by MrFoCuS2K10
LOOL wierd person. Humza's a don

Lol yeah he's awesome but the quality of the videos is declining but they're still wiked. :rolleyes:

Original post by bob247
You think that when you watch the videos after they come out because you have such high expectations. And it's true some stuff is rehashed.

But if you re watch it, there is still comic gold in them. The Lloyd's TSB horse joke, the aunty container thing, the capital of scotland joke.

Each video has something. E.G I love the rap between him and his mum but did not like it on initial viewing.

Admittedly, the stories aren't getting any better.

Does no one else find themselves randomly humming "Ameh, jam that hype"

Yeh i especially love that rap so hilarious :biggrin:....Im always saying It's bare tundah like lol :colondollar:
This is serious, megatron tutti, just had snickers, gonna be nutty.
Reply 323
Really funny stuff, but he could be so much funnier if he was a bit stricter in the editing - some bits tend to drag on a little bit.
Reply 324
my mum found the arranged marriage rap 'out of order' LOL
Original post by (mahi_x)
LOVE Humza :biggrin:
He is like...my GOD :tongue:
Naa, exaggeration!
The stuff he jokes about are so true, the typical Asian issues!

I admit, I tried to get my white friend into it, and then realised she really can't relate to the majority of the jokes, 'cos she can't understand, as she's not Asian.

She's missing out :tongue:

WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!
I'm not Asian but I find it friggin' hilarious! Anyone who knows someone who thinks their a badman can relate to this!! Most of my friends watch it as well and most of them aren't Asian!
Original post by Pomppufiilis
WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!
I'm not Asian but I find it friggin' hilarious! Anyone who knows someone who thinks their a badman can relate to this!! Most of my friends watch it as well and most of them aren't Asian!

Fair enough. All my white friends can't understand it initially.
Like the whole marriage stuff he mentions, curry in ice cream boxes, paracetamol fixes all illnesses....

Actually happens :tongue:
Reply 327
lmao! ameh watching from the tree!!
Reply 328
my mom watched this :P
hahahaha ......diary of a badman is the best ...... nearly everyone i know watches it....

Now about the container...can you drop it off whenever you are free....:tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by xy7690*
im glad they showed more of the dentists in dobm 7! lol

yes i totally agree with that :biggrin:
Original post by Indian_Princess
This is serious, megatron tutti, just had snickers, gonna be nutty.

:rofl3:
Original post by izzaha
my mom watched this :P

Damn, Humza's rep going past the teenagers. I pressume your mum must have enjoyed it like everyone else :tongue:
Reply 333
Original post by MrFoCuS2K10
Damn, Humza's rep going past the teenagers. I pressume your mum must have enjoyed it like everyone else :tongue:

yes she loves the ameh jokes...so humza has a doctor who is a fan :smile:
THE KHALA TSB HORSE IS CONSPIRING WHILE THE OTHERS ARE WATHING THE LAST INSTALLMENT OF HARI PUTTHER!! OMG too funny man! Lolz. The rap weren't all that though this time!
Original post by Maishpotatoes
THE KHALA TSB HORSE IS CONSPIRING WHILE THE OTHERS ARE WATHING THE LAST INSTALLMENT OF HARI PUTTHER!! OMG too funny man! Lolz. The rap weren't all that though this time!

the whole idea of the KALA HORSE was hilarious LMFAO!!!!:tongue:

agreed....his and his mums rap was better than this arranged marriage....

"KABHI KHUSHI KABHI GHAM.....I OWN U BECAUSE IM YOUR MUM"

lmfao :clap2:
i dont even like girls
i like boys
wait...thats worse
Reply 337
proper amazing and hilarious :smile:
Reply 338
the guy who does the topi swirling is the best! wheres he gone. too funny.
this guy is overrated. he is actually from a middle class family, not ghetto at all

Quick Reply

Latest