The Student Room Group

Skype Language Learning Society!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Hamatouri
Greetings all,

Fabulous idea! Could you add me to the list? I've finished my French GCSE in January attaining A* in all my coursework/exam modules, bar S&L coursework :frown: My accent's quite authentic it just needs to be more fluent, plus all this sounds rather fun! lol *nerd chortle*

[P.S: Double props to you for giving me a reason to step out from passive observance to first post on TSR!]

Thanks and you're welcome ^_^
I shall add you now :smile:
Reply 181
Original post by emzaz
Thanks and you're welcome ^_^
I shall add you now :smile:

Madly fast!! Thanks for the add!
Reply 182
Original post by Hamatouri
Madly fast!! Thanks for the add!

No worries!
Anyone does IELTS ?!
I'd love to do this, I'm doing AS French and hoping I can stay on to A2, it all depends on what I get though.
Reply 185
Original post by Retro.spex
I'd love to do this, I'm doing AS French and hoping I can stay on to A2, it all depends on what I get though.

Cool, I'll add you now ^_^
Original post by emzaz
Cool, I'll add you now ^_^

Thanks :biggrin: I should probably say i don't have a working microphone at the minute though :tongue:
Reply 187
Original post by Retro.spex
Thanks :biggrin: I should probably say i don't have a working microphone at the minute though :tongue:

Oh dear! Hopefully it'll get fixed soon :smile: If anyone PMs you just tell them that you can't until it's fixed and it should be fine.
I'd be up for having a chat in German, I think I'll get A/A* at GCSE. Predicted a B, but hey - who doesn't like making friends through languages?! The name is vanfunky. :smile:
Reply 189
Original post by Oxford_Funk
I'd be up for having a chat in German, I think I'll get A/A* at GCSE. Predicted a B, but hey - who doesn't like making friends through languages?! The name is vanfunky. :smile:

Hahah! Very true! :smile: I'll add you now.
Reply 190
Great idea...I'm self-teaching Italian and Korean at the moment :smile:

You can add me for a chat in Arabic though..I'm fluent and I got an A* at GCSE :biggrin:
Reply 191
Original post by HanaKimi
Great idea...I'm self-teaching Italian and Korean at the moment :smile:

You can add me for a chat in Arabic though..I'm fluent and I got an A* at GCSE :biggrin:

Wow that's really good! You must be very pleased :biggrin:
I'll add you now.
Reply 192
Original post by emzaz
Wow that's really good! You must be very pleased :biggrin:
I'll add you now.

Thanks..can you please change the info on Italian and Korean from self taught to self teaching and wants to improve..because I don't want people to think I'm fluent and that I mastered the language :colondollar:
Reply 193
Original post by HanaKimi
Thanks..can you please change the info on Italian and Korean from self taught to self teaching and wants to improve..because I don't want people to think I'm fluent and that I mastered the language :colondollar:

Oops! Sorry! I'll do that now >_<
Original post by emzaz
X

Hi! I want to join this. Please add me onto the list.

I want: to have some help with learning french like a native.

and I also want: To learn some basic Spanish and German

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 195
Original post by Agent Smirnoff
Hi! I want to join this. Please add me onto the list.

I want: to have some help with learning french like a native.

and I also want: To learn some basic Spanish and German

Hi, I'm not too sure what you mean when you say you want help learning french like a native? Do you just mean you want to improve? :confused:
Also, if you haven't started looking at basic spanish and german before you may want to go online to look at some websites etc before starting from scratch speaking it :smile:
Finally, don't forget to be proactive - if you're wanting to speak to other people then you'll have to contact them if you're the one wanting help :smile:
Original post by emzaz
Hi, I'm not too sure what you mean when you say you want help learning french like a native? Do you just mean you want to improve? :confused:
Also, if you haven't started looking at basic spanish and german before you may want to go online to look at some websites etc before starting from scratch speaking it :smile:
Finally, don't forget to be proactive - if you're wanting to speak to other people then you'll have to contact them if you're the one wanting help :smile:
I want to speak French like a native basically or near enough quality like one. I want to improve from my A at GCSE therefore But Iam in a tricky situation as I may o rmay not take it. An extra AS :smile:

Am I on the list :smile:
Reply 197
Original post by Agent Smirnoff
I want to speak French like a native basically or near enough quality like one. I want to improve from my A at GCSE therefore But Iam in a tricky situation as I may o rmay not take it. An extra AS :smile:

Am I on the list :smile:

You would have been anyways lol - I don't refuse to add people to it hahah! I just wasn't sure what to class you as for your level etc :smile:
I'll add you now ^_^

Finished ^_^ If you think I haven't explained it what you want help with etc too well then feel free to tell me what to change it too :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 198
So if i wanna practice English i shouldn't sign up here?btw i'm a Chinese,if anyone wanna learn and practice Chinese,you'r profoundly welcome!feel free
my skype username:baizeyan
Reply 199
Original post by Demi-Jane
So if i wanna practice English i shouldn't sign up here?btw i'm a Chinese,if anyone wanna learn and practice Chinese,you'r profoundly welcome!feel free
my skype username:baizeyan

Hi, I'll add you to the list under chinese but I'm sure you can do a sort of skill swap to help improve your english. I'll make an extra heading for it if you like?

Quick Reply

Latest