The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Spoiler

Reply 8761
I'm gonna watch it now, BRB
Ricky's going away for all of 3 weeks to Dubai and the world is ending...! And Whitney's crying!

Bit of a shock when Liam started talking with his breaking voice...just realised, there hasn't really been a male character than age for a while or who's stuck around long enough to see their voice change (Ben doesn't count!)
Reply 8763
Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri
Mercy makes me weak like a premature infant.. she so fit :coma:

:rofl2:
I feel like Eddie Moon is gonna get it on with Carol...
Original post by Aky786UK

Original post by Aky786UK

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm finding Ricky and his family boring at the moment, the storylines are so dull. They made a big fuss about him going to Dubai but is anything actually going to come out of it? :confused: I can't remember the last time that family actually had an interesting storyline, perhaps apart from Whitney.

I like Eddie, hope he continues to be genuine.
Reply 8767
What's happened since fatboy proposed to Mercy? haven't watched anything since then :frown:
Reply 8768
I forgot to post.

Anyways if Michael don't like Eddie, I don't like Eddie. :hmmm:
Original post by secretmessages
I'm finding Ricky and his family boring at the moment, the storylines are so dull. They made a big fuss about him going to Dubai but is anything actually going to come out of it? :confused: I can't remember the last time that family actually had an interesting storyline, perhaps apart from Whitney.

I like Eddie, hope he continues to be genuine.

I become uneasy with change of profile pics.
Original post by morris743
I become uneasy with change of profile pics.

:five: i know i associate every1 with their profile pic so big chane when they change it
What is wrong with eastenders atm? Sooo boring -.-
Original post by sarah1991
:five: i know i associate every1 with their profile pic so big chane when they change it

Where is yours? Or mine, actually? :holmes:
Wtf kinda comment is this? :lolwut:

Whats wrong fam? I'm describing how mecry makes me feel.
Wtf was roxy wearing :lolwut:
Where is yours? Or mine, actually? :holmes:

can't be bothered with one :tongue:
Original post by n1r4v
What's happened since fatboy proposed to Mercy? haven't watched anything since then :frown:

They got married, and fatboy has fallen in love with mercy (who isn't in love with mercy though?).
Reply 8777
They got married, and fatboy has fallen in love with mercy (who isn't in love with mercy though?).

oh is that it? Anything else happened in the programme?
Original post by n1r4v
oh is that it? Anything else happened in the programme?

Masood got kicked out the house. The doctor wants to shag Zainab and Masood is getting jealous.
Reply 8779
Masood got kicked out the house. The doctor wants to shag Zainab and Masood is getting jealous.

Lol sounds boring.

Latest