The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emzieee

Omg does this mean Amy might be a grandparent?! :s-smilie: lol

Timey-wimey hurts my head. Meeting your child that is older than you and poss having a grandchild that is older than your present child. :s-smilie:
I thought them feeling sick was because they'd just seen and forgotten a Silence...

Either way, I'm a firm believer in the Doctor and River have a kid theory. River is human with Time Lord DNA. I don't think she's even half and half. Human Ten (half and half) couldn't regenerate so that makes me think River can't either. Which is why I believe in them having a child :smile: (Plus the fact that River can't remember being held captive by the Silence - ignoring the fact that she'd forget them anyway -she'd remember escaping to New York and probably would be able to put 2 and 2 together when she's an adult... :smile:)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5442
Urmmm... this would mean that she kills her dad... starting to doubt this theory! Plus I'm still convinced the Doctor faked his death so Amy etc would do something about it.

Something I'm still confused about: Who was that man in TIA who had the no. 4 invitation?
Reply 5443
Original post by Stargatecrazy
I thought them feeling sick was because they'd just seen and forgotten a Silence...

Either way, I'm a firm believer in the Doctor and River have a kid theory. River is human with Time Lord DNA. I don't think she's even half and half. Human Ten (half and half) couldn't regenerate so that makes me think River can't either. Which is why I believe in them having a child :smile: (Plus the fact that River can't remember being held captive by the Silence - ignoring the fact that she'd forget them anyway -she'd remember escaping to New York and probably would be able to put 2 and 2 together when she's an adult... :smile:)

Not sure, they definately thought that, but funny how no-one else said that they felt sick...
Reply 5444
Original post by emzieee
Something I'm still confused about: Who was that man in TIA who had the no. 4 invitation?

It was the FBI agent (Canton Delaware?) that helped them fight the Silence, just quite a bit older.
I'm guessing this has already been speculated about but there was an update on my Facebook about something "exciting" happening during the break and that the clue was: "there's 11 of them." Ideas?
Reply 5446
Original post by Gemini92
It was the FBI agent (Canton Delaware?) that helped them fight the Silence, just quite a bit older.

Oh right. :biggrin: Surely the Doctor trusted someone else more than him though?
Original post by emzieee
Oh right. :biggrin: Surely the Doctor trusted someone else more than him though?

I thinks it more that he was involved with the silence rather than that he trusted him? Also at some point he would have to tell him to bring the petrol
Original post by emzieee
Urmmm... this would mean that she kills her dad... starting to doubt this theory! Plus I'm still convinced the Doctor faked his death so Amy etc would do something about it.

So, there's a huge theory that River kills Rory (her dad)...if River was made to be a weapon, how do we know they don't steal her kid to do the same? It's all about killing the Doctor :smile: The kid might not know who her parents are :smile:

The Doctor wouldn't do that. He probably invited them so they couldn't do anything about it (without interfering with and messing up their timelines).

Canton Everate Delaware III. He's the guy that helped them in 1969 :smile:
Reply 5449
So, there's a huge theory that River kills Rory (her dad)...if River was made to be a weapon, how do we know they don't steal her kid to do the same? It's all about killing the Doctor :smile: The kid might not know who her parents are :smile:

The Doctor wouldn't do that. He probably invited them so they couldn't do anything about it (without interfering with and messing up their timelines).

Sorry to sound thick but how does this work? :confused:

have i missed something? since when has river had a kid? :confused:
all i have to say it i'm SO GLAD they've not been using the daleks lately. those things were so damn annoying and i couldn't take them seriously.
Original post by green chica
all i have to say it i'm SO GLAD they've not been using the daleks lately. those things were so damn annoying and i couldn't take them seriously.

I like the episodes with them in but i'd have to agree. I always thought it was unfair that lots of daleks kept appearing after somehow managing to escape the time war but the time lords couldn't!!!

the new daleks do look like teletubbies.

anyway i also don't understand how river could be a weapon? but it all adds up that she kills the doctor - as she is going to be 'a weapon', the astronaught killed him plus she said that she was younger when she killed 'the best of men'. how does rory come into it? :s-smilie:
Original post by bluepolicebox

We're just speculating. We don't know if she has or has not.

Original post by emzieee

Supposedly if you meet yourself, you cause a paradox and rip a hole in time and space
Original post by emzieee

Because they can't go back to that time to stop it because they're already there. And they can't stop it as then it wouldn't happen and they wouldn't know to go and stop it.

Original post by bluepolicebox

She doesn't, it's the theory that her and the Doctor are going to have a kid and that it's that kid that the Silence have :smile:

Original post by forestfruits
the new daleks do look like teletubbies.

anyway i also don't understand how river could be a weapon? but it all adds up that she kills the doctor - as she is going to be 'a weapon', the astronaught killed him plus she said that she was younger when she killed 'the best of men'. how does rory come into it? :s-smilie:

We don't know it was her that killed the Doctor. The little girl escaped in 1969 and the Doctor died in 2011...so it could be the girl, but it might not :smile:
[QUOTEKazran met himself and even touched himself.

Don't. ] heehee.

iv heard people talking about the 11 as well. who are they? iv never heard of them!?
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Father's Day was very different to normally meeting yourself. You can meet yourself fine and not have any devastating effects, at least in Doctor Who. Well to be honest, they seem to bend the rules when they want. Kazran met himself and even touched himself.

Don't. :colonhash:

Yeah but there's also the fact that because they were there that they know how he dies. And so if they try and change it, he won't die and they won't know to change it... PARADOX :eek:
We don't know it was her that killed the Doctor. The little girl escaped in 1969 and the Doctor died in 2011...so it could be the girl, but it might not

yeah i guess so... but she could regenerate like a time lord - what if she can somehow time travel as well?
but what I don't understand is that if it was River in the spacesuit as a young girl then surely the adult river would have known that it was her during the impossible astronaut/day of the moon

Latest

Trending

Trending