The Student Room Group

Where can I buy Slush Puppies in London?

I remember buying them as a kid, especially the blue ones that stained your tongue... so do you guys know where I can find some if they are still sold? Is it true you can buy them in Westfield?
Reply 1
I wanted to know the same thing!! Apparantly you can get them from Millie's cookies, but I'm not sure and its their own version of it. Otherwise their nowhere to be found in London :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by aarora
I wanted to know the same thing!! Apparantly you can get them from Millie's cookies, but I'm not sure and its their own version of it. Otherwise their nowhere to be found in London :frown:

Aww, I've always wanted to buy Millie's cookies, can you buy them in Paddington by any chance cause I always see people carrying boxes and bags from there in Paddington. I really want Slush Puppies and now I want Millie's Cookies too! :frown:
Reply 3
You can get them in westfield, at one of the food stands in the centre :smile:
Westfield and Queensway do them but not sure where else!
KFC crushem's are pretty close, other than that loads of newsagents and cafes sell them
Reply 6
cinemas
You can pretty much get them anywhere in London, at your local shopping centre/Westfield I'm sure has them/ haha this is a funny thread :P
Reply 8
Original post by xnatalie01x
Westfield and Queensway do them but not sure where else!

Queensway?! I live near there, where exactly?!
Original post by nerimon18
Queensway?! I live near there, where exactly?!

The ice skating :smile:

Don't ask me why I call it Queensway I just associate it with the place :tongue:
In Westfield, I think one of the places next to Krispy Kreme sells them? Have a look at all of the food places, one of them is bound to sell them.

Though they'll never been as good as the proper Slush Puppies! Does anywhere still sell them?! I remember always having them at the seaside.
Reply 11
buy a blender that can blend ice, and then buy some syrup cheap off of ebay. VIOLA!
Slush Puppies ahhhh :coma:
Reply 13
Original post by xnatalie01x
The ice skating :smile:

Don't ask me why I call it Queensway I just associate it with the place :tongue:

Could I just drop in there and buy the Slush Puppies or do I have to go ice-skating or what?
Reply 14
Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels Hammersmith Broadway
Wanting to get a cup with the real slush puppie logo any ideas?
Reply 16
You can find them at:

-Local Shopping Center
-Westfield
-Theme Parks eg. Chessington, Thorpe Park etc.
-Cinema

Hope that has helped
Reply 17
Literally any chicken shop in London

Quick Reply

Latest