:colonhash:

Morning :h:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by paddy__power
Morning :h:

want to come and dig up strawberry plants at my parents, i don't want tp do it, the dog keeps eating the strawberries
Original post by Vrooo....oops
want to come and dig up strawberry plants at my parents, i don't want tp do it, the dog keeps eating the strawberries

As attractive as you make it sound I'm going to pass XD
As attractive as you make it sound I'm going to pass XD

you sure, the srawberries are lovely, and you'd be provided with tea and cake, although attempts of the dog to kill you toget the cake might cancel out the cake...
you sure, the srawberries are lovely, and you'd be provided with tea and cake, although attempts of the dog to kill you toget the cake might cancel out the cake...

What dog is it? If it's small I can just put it in the bin or something until I'm done. :h:

Paddy - 1 / 0 - Dog
What dog is it? If it's small I can just put it in the bin or something until I'm done. :h:

Paddy - 1 / 0 - Dog

Bit like me putting him out for the recycling?
(edited 12 years ago)

Spoiler

Bit like me putting him out for the recycling?

Those are two different dogs :colonhash:
Those are two different dogs :colonhash:

They are, only the springer eats strawberries. i don't like hte fluffy one
They are, only the springer eats strawberries. i don't like hte fluffy one

The fluffy one looks nice :frown:
The fluffy one looks nice :frown:

he yaps. And plays fetch all day. and i meant ALL day. small children get bored before he does. it starts at 6am him throwing the ball at you and ends when he goes to bed at 9. and if you aren't playing fetch he'll throw the ball at you or place it behind you until you play fetch/fall over the ball and threaten to kill him, when he goes and finds someone else to play fetch
he yaps. And plays fetch all day. and i meant ALL day. small children get bored before he does. it starts at 6am him throwing the ball at you and ends when he goes to bed at 9. and if you aren't playing fetch he'll throw the ball at you or place it behind you until you play fetch/fall over the ball and threaten to kill him, when he goes and finds someone else to play fetch

He sounds cute. I want one :frown:
He sounds cute. I want one :frown:

you can have him. I'll wrap him up in a bow for you to collect him. Included are the two million brushes needed to brush him, 3 bottles of conditioner, plus the tresemme shampoo and conditioner.
you can have him. I'll wrap him up in a bow for you to collect him. Included are the two million brushes needed to brush him, 3 bottles of conditioner, plus the tresemme shampoo and conditioner.

If I had my own place I would :h:
If I had my own place I would :h:

How about if i offer my sister too? she looks nothing like me, but can plaster.

He lies down and crosses his paws, and sleeps on his back, legs in the air
How about if i offer my sister too? she looks nothing like me, but can plaster.

He lies down and crosses his paws, and sleeps on his back, legs in the air

Do you have a picture of this sister and does she sleep on her back legs in the air? :mmm:
Do you have a picture of this sister and does she sleep on her back legs in the air? :mmm:

i suggest you reserve judgement :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Vrooo....oops

You can delete it :smile:

It looks like you have dreads in your main picture :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
You can delete it :smile:

It looks like you have dreads in your main picture :biggrin:

Several people have said that. i dont have dreads though. just lots of hair, and possibly not brushed enough. i want to get it back to waist length.

Will you delete the link too? most people i talk to on here have my fb already.
Several people have said that. i dont have dreads though. just lots of hair, and possibly not brushed enough. i want to get it back to waist length.

Will you delete the link too? most people i talk to on here have my fb already.

I shall.

Waist length? Wow. Mine was really long but I've cut it all off now!
I shall.

Waist length? Wow. Mine was really long but I've cut it all off now!

The back is below my bra now, if it is shorter than shoulders i end up with ringlets, so i'm growing it again.

With the bike it has to be shorter than the helmet or all long enough to be tied back, and currently the front is slightly too short to stay in a plait.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending