Scroll to see replies

Have fun revising DD :biggrin:
Original post by e hine e

GUH. Sexy!!! Dammit
Reply 6922
Jonathan Groff does not look like a politician :angry:

Are you telling me thats Jonathan Groff? DID NOT RECOGNISE HIM. And that angle is not flattering at all :biggrin:

Have fun revising DD :biggrin:

OMFG! :coma: :drool: :sexface:

Darren in glasses... even GUH...er than usual!
Original post by Rickkkkk
Are you telling me thats Jonathan Groff? DID NOT RECOGNISE HIM. And that angle is not flattering at all :biggrin:

That was taken by someone who met him yesterday, he wasn't looking at the camera then just happened to look as they took the picture. I love it, but never mind :s-smilie:

Original post by diamonddust
OMFG! :coma: :drool: :sexface:

Darren in glasses... even GUH...er than usual!

I love that gif :biggrin: I'll be watching that episode of the Glee project for sure.
That was taken by someone who met him yesterday, he wasn't looking at the camera then just happened to look as they took the picture. I love it, but never mind :s-smilie:

I love that gif :biggrin: I'll be watching that episode of the Glee project for sure.

Is the Glee project going to air in the UK? It will make the summer hiatus go faster!

Is the Glee project going to air in the UK? It will make the summer hiatus go faster!

I don't think so, I'm guessing the tumblr massive will have recordings of it though.
Reply 6927
I miss Glee :frown:
So excited about New York on Monday!! Then i'll finally have caught up with the rest of you!
Guys, I just have to come on here and express my love for Klaine :love: :love: :love:
Guys, I just have to come on here and express my love for Klaine :love: :love: :love:

YAYYY! No more kumming?

And *gasp* it let me pos rep you! :eek:

YAYYY! No more kumming?

And *gasp* it let me pos rep you! :eek:

Only in my RP :biggrin:

Look at this for a background http://fellintotheglitter.tumblr.com/page/3

Thanks you for the rep :biggrin: It won't let me rep you though.
Back Stage: Was there a particular scene or episode that was particularly hard for you in the last year?

Colfer: For me, the most difficult episode I've had to do is the "Prom Queen" episode, when Kurt was crowned prom queen. Just picture me in my bed at home, reading the script, not expecting Kurt to be crowned prom queen, and I read that he's in a kilt and tiara, dancing to "Dancing Queen." I was like, "No, this cannot happen." I was so concerned they were just pushing it way too much, because Kurt has been so helpful and progressive for some people, and I was afraid this would damage that—it was just too, too much. But they assured me it would be done in a great way. Originally it was written that Kurt was persuaded by his boyfriend to go back in and accept the crown. But I asked them, "Please let Kurt do that for himself and not be persuaded by a second party." And they changed it for me, and it did turn out to be a beautiful episode. I was so wrong.

I love you CC. It wouldn't have made sense for Blaine to tell Kurt to go back in!

And interview with the adorable mini Warbler and his parents!
*melts with cuteness*

They are the best parents ever!
Only in my RP :biggrin:

Look at this for a background http://fellintotheglitter.tumblr.com/page/3

Thanks you for the rep :biggrin: It won't let me rep you though.

Best background EVER! :biggrin: :biggrin: Don't worry about repping me haha!

of course Klaine approves!

Original post by museobsessed
of course Klaine approves!

LMAO! :laugh: LOOOOOOOOL! That voting gif has made my LIFE!
Reply 6938

=/
Firstly, very wrong.
Secondly, I'm glad Blaine thinks Will is hot too :biggrin:
Thirdly, that was hilarious :biggrin:

:laugh: :lolwut: :eek3: WHAT IS THIS? Loooooooooooooool! But :puke:... sort of.

Original post by Rickkkkk
=/
Firstly, very wrong.
Secondly, I'm glad Blaine thinks Will is hot too :biggrin:
Thirdly, that was hilarious :biggrin:

TOO??? Please don't tell me YOU think he's hot??? I'm seriously going to have to reconsider who I associate with online... :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest