The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6940
Original post by diamonddust
:laugh: :lolwut: :eek3: WHAT IS THIS? Loooooooooooooool! But :puke:... sort of.

TOO??? Please don't tell me YOU think he's hot??? I'm seriously going to have to reconsider who I associate with online... :tongue:

Okay, Will is hot...but only when he doesnt talk. And dont make out like you're not crazy too :biggrin:
Original post by diamonddust

TOO??? Please don't tell me YOU think he's hot??? I'm seriously going to have to reconsider who I associate with online... :tongue:

Will IS hot :hmmm: Only when he keeps his mouth shut though :teehee:

Although his singing voice can melt hearts :daydreaming:
Reply 6942
Original post by neillya1
Will IS hot :hmmm: Only when he keeps his mouth shut though :teehee:

Although his singing voice can melt hearts :daydreaming:

Haha, you just copied what I said :smile: Except I dont like his voice xD
Oh and thanks again for your help ages ago, I'm planning to tell one of my friends on saturday *nervous*
people...the hottest guy on glee has to be PUCK.... and Blaine......oh Kurt is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky!!!!

BTW whens the next season back??? any ideas
Reply 6944
[QUOTE='x[Aa$iyah]x;32058051']people...the hottest guy on glee has to be PUCK.... and Blaine......oh Kurt is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky!!!!

BTW whens the next season back??? any ideas
The next season is supposed to be back on in september, not sure of the exact date though :s-smilie:
You love Blaine? You'll fit in well here :biggrin:
However, Puck doesnt seem to be too popular here :smile:
ok rate these guyz on hotness scale of 1 to 10

puck:
blaine:
kurt:
sam:
finn:
will:
artie:
mike:
the headteacher????:

these are my ratings:

puck: 9
blaine: 8
kurt:5
sam: 7
finn: 1
will: 6
artie: 4
mike: 5
the headteacher????: 0
[QUOTE='x[Aa$iyah]x;32058747']ok rate these guyz on hotness scale of 1 to 10

puck:
blaine:
kurt:
sam:
finn:
will:
artie:
mike:
the headteacher????:

these are my ratings:

puck: 7- he was waaay hotter in season 1, he looks old and haggard now.
blaine: 9- I think Darren's waaay better looking than Blaine! The gelled hair is very Cary Grant which is hot but nah, Darren gets a 10 :sexface:
kurt: 10- Have to give him the same as I give Blaine plus 1 more for his fashion. Plus he's so beautiful! He's like a cherub but with amazing clothes and dance moves. *is still not over Born that Way*
sam: 4- Chord die your hair brown and 7
finn: 1- sorry Cory! Wear glasses a la Rocky Horror and you can be a 5!
will: 5 for his body (I'm ignoring his face!)
artie: 6- he's cute!
mike: 7
the headteacher????: Figgins is a G, he gets 1 for being hilarious

Need a rating system for the girls.
'Cause Naya... DAMN. The girl crush just keeps growing.
Original post by Rickkkkk
Haha, you just copied what I said :smile: Except I dont like his voice xD
Oh and thanks again for your help ages ago, I'm planning to tell one of my friends on saturday *nervous*

Aheeee! :ahee:

Make sure you're nerves are just because you don't know what reaction to expect, and not because you're not actually sure you want to tell them :yes:

I'm sure it'll go fine :h: I remember thinking "Wow, why was I so nervous?" :tongue: The response I got was pretty much "Oh right cool, so anyway..." and carried on talking, which to be honest was the best kind of response :tongue:

puck: 6
kurt: 9
sam: 4
finn: 7
artie: 8 :colondollar:
mike: 7/8
the headteacher????: Nothing :tongue:

^^ There we are :h: :tongue:
Reply 6949

these are my ratings:

puck: 3
blaine: 9 (I agree with Elphy/DD, Darren is much better :biggrin:)
kurt: 6 (sorry guys, just is)
sam: 9.5 <3 Is really hot.
finn: 5 (Hes not great, but not horrible)
will: 7 (If he doesnt talk, then okay :smile:)
artie: 3 (not feeling it)
mike: 6 (not too bad actually)
the headteacher: 0 (Older guys can be hot, but not that old :biggrin:)

Aheeee! :ahee:

Make sure you're nerves are just because you don't know what reaction to expect, and not because you're not actually sure you want to tell them :yes:

I'm sure it'll go fine :h: I remember thinking &quot;Wow, why was I so nervous?&quot; :tongue: The response I got was pretty much &quot;Oh right cool, so anyway...&quot; and carried on talking, which to be honest was the best kind of response :tongue:

She's my best friend and i'm pretty sure she knows, so thats not a problem, but its the sayingitoutloudandadmittingIam part that i'm really scared of (arggghhh)
It's just, I dont really want to be, but I am D:
(edited 12 years ago)

She's my best friend and i'm pretty sure she knows, so thats not a problem, but its the sayingitoutloudandadmittingIam part that i'm really scared of (arggghhh)
It's just, I dont really want to be, but I am D:

Awwwh :hugs:

I used to think like that, but then I realise - Hey, I am who I am, I can't change that! Sure, it might be "easier" other ways, but I like the way I am now, I wouldn't change it for the world :h: Because then I wouldn't be attracted to my boyfriend, and I can't imagine that :no:
Reply 6951
Awwwh :hugs:

I used to think like that, but then I realise - Hey, I am who I am, I can't change that! Sure, it might be "easier" other ways, but I like the way I am now, I wouldn't change it for the world :h: Because then I wouldn't be attracted to my boyfriend, and I can't imagine that :no:

Haha, I wish I could feel like that, its hard to be strong :smile:
Y'know, I'm never going to have a normal life, thats the worst thing, and it scares me so much. I'm still not even completely sure :s-smilie:
I know i've said this already, but i'm actually so grateful for your help, cause I don't really know any gay guys, and you've helped a lot man, so thanks :biggrin:
so can anyone (quote and) tell me what happened to the black guy in series one?
A few things before I go out

Klaine skit in Washington DC. Chris repeatedly asking Darren ''do you know what DC stands for Blaine?'' :rofl: hilarious, but then he said dapper continuously.

SOMEONE PULLED DARREN OFF STAGE. WHAT A TWIT.
puck: 7
blaine: 8 (Darren is hotter but Blaine in certain lights can be considered hot, like in BIOTA, where he was actually a 9)
kurt:1, 000, 000
sam: 7.5
finn: lol
will: I feel slightly sick considering this
artie: 2 (Kevin is much hotter)
mike: 8
Original post by thewiseone

They just dropped him. He didn't know until they told him.
Haha, I wish I could feel like that, its hard to be strong :smile:
Y'know, I'm never going to have a normal life, thats the worst thing, and it scares me so much. I'm still not even completely sure :s-smilie:
I know i've said this already, but i'm actually so grateful for your help, cause I don't really know any gay guys, and you've helped a lot man, so thanks :biggrin:

You'll live a normal life :yes: Who's to say what is/isn't "normal"? :smile: To me, being gay is normal now because I'm used to it - self acceptance is the hardest thing and once that happens it does all get better :yes:

If you're not sure if you are/aren't then don't rush in to anything - only you can decide! Sexuality is fluid, it can change over days/weeks/months/years/never. If you still feel the need to tell someone, tell them you think you are but you aren't sure and are confused - if they're a good friend they'll understand and support you :h:

And no problem, I'm here to help :h: :tongue: Just PM me if you ever need someone to talk to :smile:

You'll live a normal life :yes: Who's to say what is/isn't &quot;normal&quot;? :smile: To me, being gay is normal now because I'm used to it - self acceptance is the hardest thing and once that happens it does all get better :yes:

If you're not sure if you are/aren't then don't rush in to anything - only you can decide! Sexuality is fluid, it can change over days/weeks/months/years/never. If you still feel the need to tell someone, tell them you think you are but you aren't sure and are confused - if they're a good friend they'll understand and support you :h:

And no problem, I'm here to help :h: :tongue: Just PM me if you ever need someone to talk to :smile:

re. the above, I agree. I was also going to say you DO already live a normal life. is it really news that being gay is one of the many variations on normal? you're already normal. some people are tall, some people are short, some people are deaf, some people hear, some people are epic singers, some suck really badly. being gay/straight is the same thing
Original post by thewiseone

He got ditched! Oh Matt/token black guy WHERE ART THOU???

Original post by e hine e
A few things before I go out

Klaine skit in Washington DC. Chris repeatedly asking Darren ''do you know what DC stands for Blaine?'' :rofl: hilarious, but then he said dapper continuously.

SOMEONE PULLED DARREN OFF STAGE. WHAT A TWIT.

:rofl: Chris said dapper?? *does to watch* WTF? There's something wrong with people... I'd only physically harrass Darren if he wanted me to! :tongue:

puck: 7
blaine: 8 (Darren is hotter but Blaine in certain lights can be considered hot, like in BIOTA, where he was actually a 9)
kurt:1, 000, 000
sam: 7.5
finn: lol
will: I feel slightly sick considering this
artie: 2 (Kevin is much hotter)
mike: 8

Ah but that's cheating because in BIOTA Blaine was Darren! But daaaamn he was hot!
LOL at your LOL at Finn! :rofl: And :five: for the Mike love! I fancied him before Blaine/Darren was introduced!
They just dropped him. He didn't know until they told him.

*shakes head* He never eveeeen gooot tooooooo singggggggggg! *cries* I hope he's enjoying Glee heaven with Pav, Jean and Finn's paraplegic 'best friend' who vanished off the face of the Earth after imparting his VERY special wisdom.
Original post by museobsessed
re. the above, I agree. I was also going to say you DO already live a normal life. is it really news that being gay is one of the many variations on normal? you're already normal. some people are tall, some people are short, some people are deaf, some people hear, some people are epic singers, some suck really badly. being gay/straight is the same thing

This. *nods vehemently* Anyone who treats you differently because of your sexuality doesn't deserve to be your friend anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest