The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Happy IPv6 day :smug:
Original post by Mad Vlad
I shall review it fairly and I shall scrutinise the build quality. :pierre:

Need a bit of help, got this badly corrupted project folder which wont budge because the file path is too long, any suggestions?
Original post by G8D
Have you tried a file shredder?

Yep, did nothing, tried Bulk Renamer, cmd, renaming manually but there's far too many folders, Unlocker, some other thing and some other thing.
Original post by spikeymike
Need a bit of help, got this badly corrupted project folder which wont budge because the file path is too long, any suggestions?

Rename the parent folders?
Rename the parent folders?

Tried, there's too many folders of a subfolder containingg further subfolders of subfolders....
Tried, there's too many folders of a subfolder containingg further subfolders of subfolders....

I'm afraid there's no alternative but to format C:
I'm afraid there's no alternative but to format C:

Actually, I just fixed it with this: http://www.purgeie.com/delinv/index.htm :colondollar:
morning :awesome:
Original post by alexsheppard11
morning :awesome:

:gah:
Original post by ANARCHY__
:gah:

exams, why you no go away :frown:
Original post by alexsheppard11
exams, why you no go away :frown:

Just moved about ten threads from the first page of this forum into the correct sub-forums. Whoever's reading this, if you see a thread in the wrong place, reporting it would be a huge huge help and much appreciated :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by secretmessages
Just moved about ten threads from the first page of this forum into the correct sub-forums. Whoever's reading this, if you see a thread in the wrong place, reporting it would be a huge huge help and much appreciated :yy:

Spoiler

:no: You know hate waiting for the timer, I made a thread about it fyi.

:no: You know hate waiting for the timer, I made a thread about it fyi.

At least report the first thread you see per day :pierre: :bigsmile:

Spoiler

Reply 9194
Just found out that I got a 78 in my dissertation, giving me an overall weighted average of 71 for my degree. Which means if I find a job over the summer I'll be promptly dropping out of the MEng and taking my first class BSc :teehee:
Original post by Planto
Just found out that I got a 78 in my dissertation, giving me an overall weighted average of 71 for my degree. Which means if I find a job over the summer I'll be promptly dropping out of the MEng and taking my first class BSc :teehee:

magic:biggrin:
Here's my HP DM1-3100 laptop I just got for the laptop review. :biggrin:

Always wanted a chiclet keyboard. :sad:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Always wanted a chiclet keyboard. :sad:

Is that what its called? :lolwut: I have it on my laptop just now (secretmessages too - we have own the same laptop. :colone: )

Latest

Trending

Trending