The Student Room Group

F215 - Revision thread 13th June 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1260
What do you all know about succession? Just one example of primary succession right? If you used the Heinemann book then did you use sand dunes as that's more detailed?!
For the 'stretch and challenge' parts of the book, they're just there for interest right?
We don't need to specifically know any of it for the exam? :s-smilie:
Reply 1262
Does anyone have the January 2010 Paper and mark scheme link they can give me ?
Reply 1263
Original post by amyyy24
For the 'stretch and challenge' parts of the book, they're just there for interest right?

I was wondering the same thing ive just been ignoring them and moving on :colondollar::
Original post by mazam
Does anyone have the January 2010 Paper and mark scheme link they can give me ?

It's here http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/type/gce/science/biology/documents/index.html
Original post by amyyy24

Nope, you don't need to learn them but they're the type of application questions they might ask in the exam :smile:
Original post by guitarmike456

And then orgasm according to my textbook :ninja:

i wish
Reply 1267

Jan 2010 isnt on there only june 2010
Reply 1268
Will you hate me if I tell you thats the wrong nervous system :colondollar:?

I know, thats the parasympathetic system :biggrin:
Reply 1269
Original post by mazam

Thats because the spec was started for F215 June 20110..
Original post by mazam

Sorry, I thought you said june. There isn't a jan 2010 paper because it's a new specification.
made allnite study 2nite!!!
who is revising F325 al the same time?
Reply 1272
Original post by heartskippedabeat
Sorry, I thought you said june. There isn't a jan 2010 paper because it's a new specification.

Hmm interesting . I have a bundle of past paper questions specific for each topic but i don't like doing them,i prefer doing whole papers and i done january 2011 (which was rock solid) , and june 2010 (which second time round was okay).

Does anyone have any online matierial that is useful to revise everything in general.
I have f325 two days later so i have to revise for that aswell , late night revision for that i guess
Original post by mazam
Hmm interesting . I have a bundle of past paper questions specific for each topic but i don't like doing them,i prefer doing whole papers and i done january 2011 (which was rock solid) , and june 2010 (which second time round was okay).

Does anyone have any online matierial that is useful to revise everything in general.
I have f325 two days later so i have to revise for that aswell , late night revision for that i guess

There's also a specimen paper which is probably floating around on this thread/the internet somewhere :smile:
Reply 1274
Original post by heartskippedabeat
There's also a specimen paper which is probably floating around on this thread/the internet somewhere :smile:

Is the specimen paper useful ? will any of that stuff come up in the actual exam ??
i have 5 exams....but this one is a killer... never been so stressed about any exam..
Original post by mazam
Is the specimen paper useful ? will any of that stuff come up in the actual exam ??

I would say it's more likely to come up than the stuff that came up in june 10/jan 11, but i'm not sure. It's quite useful because it's just like another past paper :tongue:
Reply 1277
Is the specimen paper easier than actual past papers?
Reply 1278
COmplementary epistasis?? someone please explain this tooo meee ... kinda confused PLEASEPLASE PLEASEAPLEAPLSEPLAPSELELE :smile: thanks :colondollar:

ANYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!??????
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1279
Original post by NWA
Im doing both. Its gunna be a tough week, got a geog exam on the tuesday as well :facepalm: I thought the chem exam would be the hardest, but now i've done lots of work for that, im feeling confident and less confident for this one :frown: its hard balancing all this revision.

Really scared about chem!!!!! :frown: Heads hurting all day. Its bio!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending