The Student Room Group

2012 Medicine Re-Applicants Mark I

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2420
I was gonna go to one tonight with a friend for his birthday but he's going in bolton which has a lot of chav's place so i'm gonna pass, lol. Going at the end of the month though :biggrin:

Original post by twelve
Haha, one day I will go to strip club. I reckon it would be hilarioussss.

Although I do have a serious urge to learn to pole dance as a gap yah project... :colondollar:

Haha nice, i'll monitor your progress, it's a dirty job but someone has to do it :tongue:

Original post by firestar101
Remind me to pimp slap you with my back hand. :colone:

Just kidding, demi.

:facepalm:
Original post by futuredoc77

Yes, dmz a medicine applicants' thread is exactly where you should be asking that question :colone:

Well if they're applying for medicine, figured they'd be crazy enough :tongue:
Original post by dmz
I was gonna go to one tonight with a friend for his birthday but he's going in bolton which has a lot of chav's place so i'm gonna pass, lol. Going at the end of the month though :biggrin:

Haha nice, i'll monitor your progress, it's a dirty job but someone has to do it :tongue:

:facepalm:

I like the way you think :top:
Reply 2422
Original post by dmz

Hahaha, sorry, but I don't think you're experienced enough to judge yet!

How one goes about learning such an activity I don't know. Its meant to be really good for your fitness as well apparently.
Reply 2423
Original post by twelve

How one goes about learning such an activity I don't know. Its meant to be really good for your fitness as well apparently.

Hahaha, think i need joining TSR was gonna ruin my rep :tongue:, just kidding

I'm sure you have classes? I wanna learn muay thai, but gonna wait till uni. But yer you'd have to be really fit to pull off those moves and flexible too
Original post by twelve

Will I get a special and free performance for being your best e-friend when you graduate? :flutter:
Original post by Harbour Seal
Ya bunch of jessies. :wink:

I bloody hate bloody Edinburgh. I got lost there a few times, and it's pure murder to drive in. One night I swore that if Edinburgh were to be nuked off the face of the planet it would be no real loss.

Yes, I do happen to be Glaswegian. That's beside the point.

Interesting, alot of different opinions or could just be patriotism :tongue:
I've been to Scotland twice "on a family holiday" was in Gleneagles
But before you laugh, this is where i stayed: http://www.duchally.co.uk/

Original post by twelve
Haha, one day I will go to strip club. I reckon it would be hilarioussss.

Although I do have a serious urge to learn to pole dance as a gap yah project... :colondollar:

Yep, hopefully! And the interview should be the week my exams finish, so that would be brilliant. They still haven't sent me the details of it though which is annoying :/

AHHHH EXAMS START MONDAY :frown:

LOOL i plan on doing this before i die, and go to a gay club!
And make love to the House of balloons mixtape :love: by the weeknd (this is not a deadline btw the weeknd is an artist)

Don't even get me started on my gap year project :colone:

Hospitals take ages with paperwork though, gotta go through HR etc etc
I'm not expecting to start until like end of july and my interview was may..

I'm actually bricking it for these exams cos mine are all squashed into two weeks, so once they start..
Reply 2426
Original post by FunsizedKarateGeek

And make love to the House of balloons mixtape :love: by the weeknd

(this is not a deadline btw the weeknd is an artist)

:woo:

..oh
Reply 2427
Will I get a special and free performance for being your best e-friend when you graduate? :flutter:

Haha, I'll even teach you my movessss :wink:

Original post by dmz
Hahaha, think i need joining TSR was gonna ruin my rep :tongue:, just kidding

I'm sure you have classes? I wanna learn muay thai, but gonna wait till uni. But yer you'd have to be really fit to pull off those moves and flexible too

Yeahh, I just googled it, and there are two classes nearby, both 10 miles away. But one of them looks a bit dodgy, and the other is right in the city, so I don't fancy going there :/

LOOL i plan on doing this before i die, and go to a gay club!
And make love to the House of balloons mixtape :love: by the weeknd (this is not a deadline btw the weeknd is an artist)

Don't even get me started on my gap year project :colone:

Hospitals take ages with paperwork though, gotta go through HR etc etc
I'm not expecting to start until like end of july and my interview was may..

I'm actually bricking it for these exams cos mine are all squashed into two weeks, so once they start..

Ahh yeahh, I want to go to a gay bar too. There was one right outside college, but it isn't a gay bar anymore :frown: Although I'm pretty sure all the gay people will go there anyway! Come to think of it, there's a strp club right outside college as well, but there was a drugs raid there, so I don't think its very legit.

Hahah, my college isn't in that much of a dodgy area!
Reply 2428
Original post by twelve
Haha, I'll even teach you my movessss :wink:

Yeahh, I just googled it, and there are two classes nearby, both 10 miles away. But one of them looks a bit dodgy, and the other is right in the city, so I don't fancy going there :/

Ahh yeahh, I want to go to a gay bar too. There was one right outside college, but it isn't a gay bar anymore :frown: Although I'm pretty sure all the gay people will go there anyway! Come to think of it, there's a strp club right outside college as well, but there was a drugs raid there, so I don't think its very legit.

fine, i'll teach you

terms and conditions apply haha
Original post by dmz

..oh

You love the weeknd too..??
I would literally have ultimate respect for you!
On top of the fact that you're nigerian and an aspiring medic

Original post by twelve

LOL no not dodgy at all..
But there must be a pulling factor that made you apply to it..
Oh well, you know what they say location, location, location.. :wink:
Reply 2430
You love the weeknd too..??
I would literally have ultimate respect for you!
On top of the fact that you're nigerian and an aspiring medic

LOL no not dodgy at all..
But there must be a pulling factor that made you apply to it..
Oh well, you know what they say location, location, location.. :wink:

I'm sorry to disappoint but i'd love to make love to anything before the weekend, lol

e: any music not anything haha
Original post by dmz

..oh

Haha i just realised what you really meant LOL
Ignore what i said before! :tongue:
Original post by dmz
I'm sorry to disappoint but i'd love to make love to anything before the weekend, lol

e: any music not anything haha

The TSR fornicator not fornicating..?! :eek:

That's the result of having half a dozen jobs.. :tongue:
LOOL i had to google "braw"

But it won't be for another month so plenty of time to save some pennies :smile:
I party hard though, just a warning.. :tongue:

Haha awesome, well seriously even if it's weird give me a buzz on here and we can exchange numberos I'm so pathetically bored I'll meet with anyone if it means I have an applying-to-medicine buddy to chat with for a bit. Your friends can marvel that your talking to an attractive stranger....(sleaze alert).

LOL at the Gleneagles chat, if it's approved by Jennie Bond it must be good.

I've just learned a new Scottish slang :proud:

Your welcome :colone:

Original post by Harbour Seal
Ya bunch of jessies. :wink:

I bloody hate bloody Edinburgh. I got lost there a few times, and it's pure murder to drive in. One night I swore that if Edinburgh were to be nuked off the face of the planet it would be no real loss.

Yes, I do happen to be Glaswegian. That's beside the point.

Get out! So you had a problem driving in there and you want to nuke it! Its a beautiful wonderful city, and I like Glasgow for it's sheer mess too :cool:

I also wanted to pos-rate all your posts guys but I can't. I need to like comments from people that aren't regulars on this thread first, which is unlikely!

Friday night on TSR guys....yay
Reply 2434
The TSR fornicator not fornicating..?! :eek:

That's the result of having half a dozen jobs.. :tongue:

Haha, I'm single and i live with very strict parents, not so easy :tongue: just gonna have to wait for the ex to get back or uni, meh :tongue:
Original post by baztech
Haha awesome, well seriously even if it's weird give me a buzz on here and we can exchange numberos I'm so pathetically bored I'll meet with anyone if it means I have an applying-to-medicine buddy to chat with for a bit. Your friends can marvel that your talking to an attractive stranger....(sleaze alert).

LOL at the Gleneagles chat, if it's approved by Jennie Bond it must be good.

Your welcome :colone:

Will do!
Haha trust me, i always give a good time :colone:
An innocent good time, mind :wink:
If vodka counts as innocent..

Original post by dmz
Haha, I'm single and i live with very strict parents, not so easy :tongue: just gonna have to wait for the ex to get back or uni, meh :tongue:

LOL it's scary how similar our situations are
my parents are super-strict :frown:
i also am on and off with my ex, but we're more like fwb's now :rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2436
LOL it's scary how similar our situations are
my parents are super-strict :frown:
i also am on and off with my ex, but we're more like fwb's now :rolleyes:

Oh right, bet you're not damaged though? haha we're both nigerian :tongue: mine are dead traditional and religious. I'm pretty much friends with benefits with her except she's in uni. we argue when we talk so we don't really talk and when she comes back, we screw around till she goes back, haha. Least i'll have someone there at uni worse comes to worst. I dislike her a lot of the times but she's hot so...:tongue:
Original post by dmz
Oh right, bet you're not damaged though? haha we're both nigerian :tongue: mine are dead traditional and religious. I'm pretty much friends with benefits with her except she's in uni. we argue when we talk so we don't really talk and when she comes back, we screw around till she goes back, haha. Least i'll have someone there at uni worse comes to worst. I dislike her a lot of the times but she's hot so...:tongue:

i'm not sure, hope not..
With me, one is traditional and the other is religious so i can kinda sorta manipulate things to go my way :cool:
LOL the thing with your ex is like my situation in reverse
we broke up because we argue all the time
but we got along so much as we are now, we actually talk, and laugh and do things that people in a couple do to my surprise but what can you do
you know when it's like can't be with 'em, can't be without 'em
so you go for halfway
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2438
i'm not sure, hope not..
With me, one is traditional and the other is religious so i can kinda sorta manipulate things to go my way :cool:
LOL the thing with your ex is like my situation in reverse
we broke up because we argue all the time
but we got along so much as we are now, we actually talk, and laugh and do things that people in a couple do to my surprise but what can you do
you know when it's like can't be with 'em, can't be without 'em
so you go for halfway

well mine is sort of the same, like my dad wouldn't be bothered if i married a white person or asian as long she's a christian. They're both both tho but one is more of one than the other if that makes sense, lol.
It's the same with me and her, like when we're not together, texting etc we always fight after a day or two and we're both like really stubborn so we'd rather argue for days, but when we see each other it's always really good and we're like different people from when we're away, but she lives like 3hours away so seeing her often's not an option so i don't talk to her till i can see her. WOW, story of my life but you're right, she messed me up quite a bit tho so i can't ever get back with her
Will do!
Haha trust me, i always give a good time :colone:
An innocent good time, mind :wink:
If vodka counts as innocent..

Haha sounds, to use one word "intriguing".

BTW nothing wrong with living with the parents, I think 90%plus of med applicants are in that situ the now.

P.S Is it wrong I am making late night pasta and pesto.... I feel like a winner

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending