The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
We're having awesome fun bitches and you're missing out. It's a Darren Criss sex riot and we're taking it to Gap.

:cry: show off.

Original post by Ecosse_14
I saw it the day after it was out in the US, when is it shown in the UK?
It was good, but lots of episodes have been better :frown:

It's shown this Monday here, a lot of us on this thread watched it on live stream as it aired. I actually loved it :biggrin:
Anyone who sees this message today and is not in Birmingham needs to come on chatzy so we can have our own sex riot. It probably won't be amazing due to us being baby penguins but I'm sure we can find plenty of gifs and those guys will miss out on all the fun.
It's okay guys, you can have your fun in Birmingham. I found the most hilarious Glee blog ever. Muse, it's not yours.
For Rick.

Evanson is ON.
Original post by e hine e
For Rick.

Evanson is ON.

My brain thinks Criss Overstreet is on after watching the interview I will call 'Are you SURE you're not slightly less straight than you say Darren?' :tongue: Evanson is not on because Klaine will love each other forever and ever until they DIE and have love explosions. :tongue:
Original post by diamonddust

My brain thinks Criss Overstreet is on after watching the interview I will call 'Are you SURE you're not slightly less straight than you say Darren?' :tongue: Evanson is not on because Klaine will love each other forever and ever until they DIE and have love explosions. :tongue:

Shouldn't you be revising? :tongue:

I saw a thing on tumblr earlier (I may have been on a reblogging spree) and it was Darren in such a camp pose I can't even begin to explain it and there was a flashing rainbow text gif that said 'that's extremely heterosexual'. I love when that gif pops up.

Shouldn't you be revising? :tongue:

I saw a thing on tumblr earlier (I may have been on a reblogging spree) and it was Darren in such a camp pose I can't even begin to explain it and there was a flashing rainbow text gif that said 'that's extremely heterosexual'. I love when that gif pops up.

I'm just about to start! :biggrin:
I need to see that picture!

LMAO about the crossover and MattMo's nude chin! :rofl: And Sam... I can't... :rofl:

I'm just about to start! :biggrin:
I need to see that picture!

LMAO about the crossover and MattMo's nude chin! :rofl: And Sam... I can't... :rofl:

Those pics are off the best tumblr blog ever.
OMG guys meet up was awesomeeeee. the love explosions video was watched and we spent most of the time searching for pink sunglasses!
Original post by museobsessed

OMG guys meet up was awesomeeeee. the love explosions video was watched and we spent most of the time searching for pink sunglasses!

It's okay I will just sit here and wallow in my loneliness :cry:

Glad you had a good time though! How did you watch the video? Was it on someone's phone or something? Did any of you turn out to be murderers? OMG Muse, is that why you're the only one who's commented since getting home? What have you done with the other two?

It's okay guys, you can have your fun in Birmingham. I found the most hilarious Glee blog ever. Muse, it's not yours.

Mean! :p:
I've updating my tumblr. Good fun

It's okay I will just sit here and wallow in my loneliness :cry:

Glad you had a good time though! How did you watch the video? Was it on someone's phone or something? Did any of you turn out to be murderers? OMG Muse, is that why you're the only one who's commented since getting home? What have you done with the other two?

aww *hugs*
come on chatzy and i'll answer

Mean! :p:
I've updating my tumblr. Good fun

I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with youuuu. How are you avoiding spoilers?
Reply 6995
For Rick.

Evanson is ON.

I dont know if this is just me being hopeful, but their hands are pretty close here :biggrin:
Original post by Rickkkkk

I dont know if this is just me being hopeful, but their hands are pretty close here :biggrin:

its weird perspective. sorry :frown:
Reply 6997
its weird perspective. sorry :frown:

Yeah, didnt think it'd happen :smile:

Yeah, didnt think it'd happen :smile:

don't let me stop you having undapper thoughts about it though :p:

To the person whose birthday it is, I don't know if you want it broadcasting on here so I won't mention your username unless you say it's okay to but :birthday: anyway!!

:party:

Quick Reply

Latest