Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury Christchurch 2011 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by chels
Aww fab! Fair enough, whereabouts do u live? I am doing 5-11 Primary Languages, how about u? x

I live in Bournemouth! Where bouts are you from. oooh awesome. :smile: Im just doing Primary Education 5-11 years :smile: Hoping to do something in the art sector thing. are you living in? x
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 101
Original post by RosiL
Ahh thats so exciting/nerveracking :L :L i'm so excited!!!! like words cant describe the excitment!

Im really excited for it :smile: Its going to be so much fun :biggrin: I just want september to be here like now!
Reply 102
Original post by chels
Hi! Oh cool, where's your first choice? x

chichester!
Reply 103
Original post by Hannerr-c

Im really excited for it :smile: Its going to be so much fun :biggrin: I just want september to be here like now!

I Knoww :biggrin: just hoping I can get the grades....If so it'll be so good :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 104
Original post by RosiL
I Knoww :biggrin: just hoping I can get the grades....If so it'll be so good :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yeah me too. What A-levels you doing?? what grades you gotta get ? x
Reply 105

Yeah me too. What A-levels you doing?? what grades you gotta get ? x

Doing sociology, media with film studies, and health and social care I need 3 C's you?? x
Ahhhh! Freaking out, completely messed up on accommodation.

I'm applying now but I can't believe I was silly enough to think it was May we started applying!!

My big question is - what's the difference in Parham Road between 'Medium En Suite' and 'Superior Medium En Suite' other than the extra £1? And is it worth paying the extra £546 for a Large?

Doing FRTV by the way, looking forward to creating stuff at CCCU :smile:
Reply 107
Hi!
I've applied at CCCU (Tourism Management) in October, I received the Conditional Offer Letter and they told me that they confirmed the place and I just have to take the test (now it's an interview).
Wednesday I have the interview with a representative of uni. I am from Romania and I will sustain the interview at the foundation through wich I've applied. I am very nervous because I don't speak English very good, I really want to be admitted at this uni.
What do you think? Did you have problems with the interview?
Reply 108
I have put canterbury as my firm choice for primary education 5-11 , i didnt realise you could put all different room options for the choices on accomodation , otherwise i would have put parham for all of them lool , anyone know what the other ones are like ? may end up there lool
Reply 109
Original post by natalie
hi jazz

I had an interveiw at canterbury Christchurch uni to study adult nursing a few months ago but i still have had no response on ucas. The uni said they would respond by the end of April. im worried they might have forgotten me so i have sent an email to them. when did they send you an offer???

They sent me my offer at the end of jan :s-smilie: tbh when did you send your personal statement in? Beciase if you look on hte ucas website, there is a different dates in which they have to reply! Hope this helps.Let me know what happens. :smile:
Reply 110
I live in Bournemouth! Where bouts are you from. oooh awesome. :smile: Im just doing Primary Education 5-11 years :smile: Hoping to do something in the art sector thing. are you living in? x

Oh cool, that sounds brilliant! I live in Maidstone so not too far, I'm gonna try travelling every day to start off with and see how it goes :smile: x
Reply 111
Anyone else starting Digital Media in Computing or Film Studies in September? :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 112
Guys the freshers facebook group is up now!! Like it :smile: x
Anyone want to know anything about the primary education course year 1 or general info about CCCU just ask. Looking forward to all you guys and girls joining us!
Reply 114
Hay guys! Anyone doing film/tv production? + anyone have any idea when we find out about what accommodation we have got? im so excited for freshers! :biggrin:
Reply 115
Guys the freshers facebook group is up now!! Like it :smile: x

Already have :wink:
Reply 116
Original post by Embotham
Hay guys! Anyone doing film/tv production? + anyone have any idea when we find out about what accommodation we have got? im so excited for freshers! :biggrin:

Hey, I think we find out in july or when you get your grades and your offer turns into an unconditional, btw I'm doing FRTV too :smile: !
Original post by Embotham

I think its start of July! :smile: ... Where have you applied for? :biggrin:
Reply 118
I'm doing Film, Radio and Television Studies too! :smile:

When I went on the Open Day, there were only about four of us there in the department haha! So I'm glad there seems to be more of us now :smile:
Reply 119
Hiyaaaaa :smile:

I'm at CCCU now-just finished my first year studying music (any music students coming in september?!) If anyone has any questions send them my wayyy :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending