The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

must admit this is the first smart phone i have had and i am loving it (sensation)

but i was just wondering if anyone new of a good app for measuring minutes text and data remaining?
Reply 5262
Hey guys. I have a samsung galaxy S. I have connected my phone to kies,and backed up my photos, videos etc but when I open kies,again it comes up in another language.

I have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling but all my backed up files are,removed and I have to back them up again.

Can anyone help, I will truly be grateful
Original post by jermaindefoe
must admit this is the first smart phone i have had and i am loving it (sensation)

but i was just wondering if anyone new of a good app for measuring minutes text and data remaining?

Can't wait to receive mine. Have to wait until at least the 17th, though :frown:
It's not like it'd be that hard to unlock...
Original post by dulcificum
It's not like it'd be that hard to unlock...

I'm sure the guys over at XDA would appreciate you popping over and giving them a few tips then. :smile:
Aren't all phones are unlockable by the network? Or do you mean root?
No, I read the text which used the word "unlocked" with reference to mobile phones and I parsed the standard meaning.
A operating system for mobile devices.

Unless you mean the other form of android which is a robot or synthetic organism designed to look and act like a human.
I'm still working out how to use my phone... I'm normally decent with technology but this phone keeps failing me...

The gf can do anything on it whenver she feels like it though...
And keeps teaching me stuff after i've been failing for 30 mins she does it in 5 seconds...
Reply 5272
I haven't been in here for like forever :sigh:

I feel ashamed...
I've only been dropping in while revising :frown:
Original post by wizard710
I've only been dropping in while revising :frown:

man. revising sucks balls.
Reply 5275
upgraded my SGS to android 2.3 yesterday :dice: :coma:
Reply 5276
Original post by Yawn11
upgraded my SGS to android 2.3 yesterday :dice: :coma:

Why leave it so late? :holmes:
Reply 5277
Original post by bigmo7
Why leave it so late? :holmes:

I didn't even know it was out :sad:

My phone just started ****ing up real bad, even completely reset it and was still messed up. So I just checked for a software update out of curiosity to see if that could sort it.

And it did :biggrin:
I don't understand why people are getting the HTC Sensation when the Galaxy SII is available....
My phone confused me today. I turned it on and the screen started raining and then suddenly a giant windscreen wiper came and cleaned it...

Thanks phone, i didn't know from hearing/seeing the rain in real life that is was raining... Made me lol though...
Gf thought i'd gone insane when i told her my phone was raining...

Latest

Trending

Trending