The Student Room Group

AQA ICT Info 3 Pre Release June 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by ,,,,
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Level-ICT-AQA-CD-ROM/dp/1905292341/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1307627613&sr=8-1, that's the one we use, recommended by our teachers last year, so we have been following only this book...can the big mark question be based on the scenario? Are you talking about the very last question in section B, or the last question in section A?

Also can you take a look at the contents page in the link i posted...you can look inside to see what the book covers, and can you compare it to the book you use and to see whether it is more or less the same or different thanks :smile:

I meant a different book which is exclusively endorsed by AQA, (http://www.amazon.co.uk/AQA-Information-Communication-Technology-A2/dp/0748799087/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1307631283&sr=1-1 ) i was considering buying it but thought against it, since its £18. I was talking about the last question in section A which will be related to the pre release.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by tt123
I meant a different book which is exclusively endorsed by AQA, (http://www.amazon.co.uk/AQA-Information-Communication-Technology-A2/dp/0748799087/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1307631283&sr=1-1 ) i was considering buying it but thought against it, since its £18. I was talking about the last question in section A which will be related to the pre release.

Oh right cool :biggrin:, nope don't have that one!
Reply 102
il probably be doing my notes next week, il scan and upload if anyone wants?
Original post by tt123
il probably be doing my notes next week, il scan and upload if anyone wants?

Yes please! That would be useful....how are you going to be revising the aspects of green ict, environment etc? I would definitely like some notes on that, as i have nothing at all, so if its not too much trouble can you please upload notes on what you've done, thanks :smile:
Mrdoovde1 that terry and torres picture is hilarious LOOOL
Reply 105
I think someone has already done this in the thread, it is useful to go through the pre release and link certain topics to certain parts, therefore you have an idea of what topics to revise for more thoroughly, also look at previous pre releases, try to guess what kind of questions would have come up and then look at what questions actually came up, gives you an idea of what could come up this year, I will do my notes next week and upload for everyone
Original post by tt123
I think someone has already done this in the thread, it is useful to go through the pre release and link certain topics to certain parts, therefore you have an idea of what topics to revise for more thoroughly, also look at previous pre releases, try to guess what kind of questions would have come up and then look at what questions actually came up, gives you an idea of what could come up this year, I will do my notes next week and upload for everyone

Oh right yeh that's a good idea, will do that tomorrow cheers :biggrin:
Got this off TES, think it is useful as an outline of the major topics, but then again this was done in the first post :smile:
My teacher wrote up a full mock exam of questions that can cone up for the pre release. Could send it to some people if interested.
Our teacher found a handbook that she is sure AQA have used to write the pre release. I have had a look and allot of it is actually written word for word as the pre release! Got sone good ideas on there.will try and upload tomorrow if anyone is interested
Original post by safwaansh
My teacher wrote up a full mock exam of questions that can cone up for the pre release. Could send it to some people if interested.

OHHHHHHHHH! Yes could you please try and upload it on here it would be so useful to know some exemplar questions on the pre release, so if you could upload it, it would be awesome :smile: Thanks safwaansh
Reply 111
Our teacher found a handbook that she is sure AQA have used to write the pre release. I have had a look and allot of it is actually written word for word as the pre release! Got sone good ideas on there.will try and upload tomorrow if anyone is interested

Yes, upload it pleaaase!
Reply 112

Yes pleease! could you upload it :smile:
Original post by ,,,,
OHHHHHHHHH! Yes could you please try and upload it on here it would be so useful to know some exemplar questions on the pre release, so if you could upload it, it would be awesome :smile: Thanks safwaansh

Original post by l0livia
Yes, upload it pleaaase!

Original post by l0livia
Yes pleease! could you upload it :smile:

hope this helps. you'll see some bits of the handbook (the pdf file) are written word for word in the pre release. could be a coincidence but i doubt it.
@ safwaansh, please could i have a copy? thanks :biggrin:

EDIT: sorry, only just seen that you have just uploaded, thanks!
hope this helps. you'll see some bits of the handbook (the pdf file) are written word for word in the pre release. could be a coincidence but i doubt it.

Thanks :biggrin:, those questions are really good, hope something similar comes up
(edited 12 years ago)

you are a Star!!! did your ict teacher give you a copy of the answers to?? x x
Original post by Nicola.Garner
you are a Star!!! did your ict teacher give you a copy of the answers to?? x x

she went through them verbally in class. unfortunately don't have them written down.
she went through them verbally in class. unfortunately don't have them written down.

its fine, you have a well better ict teacher than me, mines like heres the text book, read it... x
Original post by Nicola.Garner
its fine, you have a well better ict teacher than me, mines like heres the text book, read it... x

she is really good but she spent half the year off sick so i'm really worried. had to self teach myself the whole syllabus

Quick Reply

Latest