The Student Room Group

Post a photograph of your EYE! ;D

Scroll to see replies

This took a while!

eye.bmp
Reply 101
Original post by TommyWannabe

those pics made me actually want to die.
Original post by Comet Andromeda
are those your real lashes? If so, HOW DO YOU GET THEM TO BEHAVE THAT WAY?!!!!!
Mine won't stay up :mad:

Those are my real lashes, but I use eyelash curlers on them, as well as Max Factor Masterpiece Max mascara :smile:
Original post by Mujeriego
Best colour ever. :jiggy:

My little sister has that colour eyes. She's prettier than me, dammit. :lol:

Although, I have hazel eyes so naturally I am almost superior (with the exception of people with green eyes. If only my jealousy wou.ld make my eyes turn green I would be completely content.). Will upload a photo when I can get my camera working.
Reply 104

My eye, they're a dark grey colour :confused:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by RabbitCFH

Spoiler

Gutted, I was going to go and quote X-men and start talking about what a "groovy" mutation it was. Apparently hazel eyes are a mutation as well...made my Biology class very interesting. "Who's a mutant?" "Me. :biggrin:"
My eyes are a really weird colour, they are brown...but almost orange? :frown:
Apologies for the quality...

Original post by Oncoming Storm
Gutted, I was going to go and quote X-men and start talking about what a "groovy" mutation it was. Apparently hazel eyes are a mutation as well...made my Biology class very interesting. "Who's a mutant?" "Me. :biggrin:"

Sorry to disappoint you.
However, my eyes are hazel so you can put up that quote. :biggrin:
Original post by Hammer_Time

Wow. Such a beautiful shade of green...emerald. :love:
Original post by RabbitCFH
Sorry to disappoint you.
However, my eyes are hazel so you can put up that quote. :biggrin:

Good good. :biggrin: Well, I don't remember the full quote (only saw it yesterday so I really should), but basically it was about how mutations are groovy and we should be mutant and proud. Professor Xaviers chat up line. :lol: What a player he is...:rolleyes:

Mine change colour depending on the light :smile: When it's dark they are green and when its really sunny they are really pale blue
Original post by Hammer_Time

I used to think of that colour everytime someone mentioned green eyes. Same colour I reckon Harry Potters eyes were meant to be. They have to be the most amazing green eyes I've ever seen, congratulations on winning the genetic lottery there. :lol:
Reply 113
Damn eyes look so cool lol, never realised!
Original post by Oncoming Storm
Good good. :biggrin: Well, I don't remember the full quote (only saw it yesterday so I really should), but basically it was about how mutations are groovy and we should be mutant and proud. Professor Xaviers chat up line. :lol: What a player he is...:rolleyes:

You ruined the quote, it was probably nothing like that. :tongue:

GO TEAM GREEN

Saying that, I barely qualify. "Algae" green sucks.
Reply 116
Original post by girl_in_black
My eyes are a different colours, I never know what colour to call them :smile:

Apologies for the poor quality.

That's quite a groovy mutation.

Oh, it seems others here have seen First Class too..
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Mujeriego
Are you wearing a curtain as a cape or something?

Lmao no. :colonhash: It's a headscarf my mum owns many...
Reply 118
Lol. Eyes in general are a mutation if you think about it .......
Reply 119
I guess mine are grey but they look more green under certain lights (weirdly especially if I've been crying) and it's more ambery around the pupil you can see the mix of colours more in the second photo.

Quick Reply

Latest