The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Michael Jackson- Black or white

it don't matter if ur black or white (8)
Original post by LiamTheKook
Rise Against Chamber the Cartridge

worst song on the album
Original post by kaylafrances
worst song on the album

Hardly. Bricks is worse, and I'm not a huge fan of The Approaching Curve.
worst song on the album

Not their best album either. Only Endgame is worst. Not that those two albums are bad in the grander scheme of things. Far far from it. But by Rise Against standards, they have done far better!
The Muse - Starlight :smile:
Cornershop - Brimful of Asha (Norman Cook remix)
Original post by Jace Falco
Hardly. Bricks is worse, and I'm not a huge fan of The Approaching Curve.

While I quite like The Approaching Curve, you're damn right, Bricks is terrible haha.
Not their best album either. Only Endgame is worst. Not that those two albums are bad in the grander scheme of things. Far far from it. But by Rise Against standards, they have done far better!

i love appeal to reason, but hero of war is pretty cringey
saviors probably my favourite
i hadnt listened to them for about a year till like 2 weeks ago!

and lol id forgotten the approaching curve, that's a pretty weird song
(edited 12 years ago)
DJ Fresh - Louder. Tuuuuuuuune

i love appeal to reason, but hero of war is pretty cringey
saviors probably my favourite
i hadnt listened to them for about a year till like 2 weeks ago!

and lol id forgotten the approaching curve, that's a pretty weird song

Really? TSATW is far better than ATR.

Hate Crew Deathroll - Children Of Bodom
Daft Punk - Da Funk.
Really? TSATW is far better than ATR.

Hate Crew Deathroll - Children Of Bodom

The only reason you'd say that is because prayer of the refugee is the song that made them more widely known. I like a lot of the songs of the album but i also like appeal to reason. It's all subjective
The only reason you'd say that is because prayer of the refugee is the song that made them more widely known. I like a lot of the songs of the album but i also like appeal to reason. It's all subjective

:lolwut: That's not even my favourite song on the album. I prefer it because it's a little more polished than the raw sound they had in their earlier albums, but not so polished as ATR or Endgame, both of which are a bit too smooth.
:lolwut: That's not even my favourite song on the album. I prefer it because it's a little more polished than the raw sound they had in their earlier albums, but not so polished as ATR or Endgame, both of which are a bit too smooth.

i didn't even say that was your favourite song on the album... i'm making the point that people will think it's the best because they released it
i listen to the album because i like the songs not judging every single bit of production.
i didn't even say that was your favourite song on the album... i'm making the point that people will think it's the best because they released it
i listen to the album because i like the songs not judging every single bit of production.

I'm not even sure what you mean. People like TSATW because it has Prayer of the Refugee on it, but not because it's the best song? What does that even mean?

I wasn't talking about the production. I was talking about the vocals and instrumentation.
oooh i wanna dance with somebody :P
whitney houston
its cheesy but so catchy :smile:
Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin. amazing song. :biggrin:
Victorious March - Amon Amarth
Reply 4918
Valerie - Glee Cast :colondollar:
Reply 4919
Let Me Go - Maverick Sabre

Despite looking like Rooney's brother, it's a pretty catchy song

Latest