The Student Room Group

F215 - Revision thread 13th June 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kaph
I'm so glad that's done.

And I take that to mean an A?
Reply 2681
Okay lets just clear this up... who needed an A/B in exam to get an overall A?
No way in God's name I am getting an overall A with this paper.
Original post by Kidms001
What? Loads of people at my school were going on about how they found it alright! :s-smilie:

But I agree. It felt like there should have been 10 different answers for some of them. And there was nothing which I felt was really hard. It was just.... Ambiguous :redface: (which made it difficult)

Really? :confused: Everyone was on the verge of tears in my school haha :tongue:

Yeah, like I have absolutely NO idea what mark I got. It literally could've been anything :redface:

Ahh well, if everyone found it difficult hopefully the grade boundaries will go down quite a bit and we've done our best :redface:

I just want to cry and eat chocolate and look up all the answers in the textbook but I have to go revise :frown:
i got 0.86 and 0.14 for the last q?
Original post by J DOT A
The first question completly threw me off and alas my confidence went down the drain.

I looked at the first question, went :nothing: and left it till the end. When I went back to it, I looked at it and went :nothing: .. I'm pretty sure I messed up my descriptions of Innate and Learned behaviour as a consequence though :s-smilie:
Reply 2685
Original post by Medifield
And I take that to mean an A?

However much I'd like it, probably not :wink:. Heh. I just waffled. I wanted stuff on muscles, or at least more sciency stuff, aha.

Just glad it's gone because biology had taken over my brain. Now unless I end up retaking (:frown:) I never need do it again. Woo!
I was hoping for a nice 6 or 8 mark fill in the blanks aswell :redface:
Original post by healthyandhappy

That was for p+q= 1

But I think you also had to do the rest of the eqaution p2+2pq+q2=1

Why else would they show u both equations then?
Awful paper in my opinion :/ Genetics (module 1) was about 6-7 marks of the whole paper - what???

Goodbye uni, hello unemployment :smile:
That was for p+q= 1

To trick you... welcome to OCR exams :frown:
Original post by heartskippedabeat
Really? :confused: Everyone was on the verge of tears in my school haha :tongue:

Yeah, like I have absolutely NO idea what mark I got. It literally could've been anything :redface:

Ahh well, if everyone found it difficult hopefully the grade boundaries will go down quite a bit and we've done our best :redface:

I just want to cry and eat chocolate and look up all the answers in the textbook but I have to go revise :frown:

:yep: .. As was my first post (that got negged) I said that I could have got anywhere between 40 and 80 (though I'm sure I counted at least 27 definite wrong answers :tongue:) .. I just don't know.

And don't worry. I've already eaten an ice cream AND a twix bar, so you're not alone :love:

I doubt I'll revise much tonight, I'll be too interested in the reactions on this thread :rofl:
That was for p+q= 1

but they asked you to work out p and q?
I >think< I got 52.7 % (can't remember) for the decrease question. I'm pretty sure there was a 7, and it was a 50 something. I also got p=0.93 and q=0.07 ... Had no idea how I worked that out afterwards lol, but I also have no idea if that's right or wrong. I had a strong feeling it was wrong but didn't know what else to do.

I did 100 x ( 1 - [No. of snipes initially/No. of snipes afterwards]). Or whatever they were called... The thought of sniping and headshots ran through my head at that point, so it probably was x)

It could of been worse I guess, but the first question was a pain. I'm glad I glanced through the tissue cloning bit this morning, so hopefully I atleast got some marks.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by heartskippedabeat
To trick you... welcome to OCR exams :frown:

>.< I think you're right. NOOOO!!!
Hail my sovereign :biggrin:

But that seriously though, I mean it was all I could do for most questions. I really wasn't 100% what they wanted me to say. I hope they can read my handwritting and check of the lines :s-smilie:

EDIT: fOR % DECREASE I got 40.1% but I can't remember how to do it. My maths is bad. I didn;t sign up for a maths exam -.-

I suppose I could take a positive out of this and claim that it is good practice for waffle studies general studies tomorrow morning... :tongue:
Original post by J DOT A
The first question completly threw me off and alas my confidence went down the drain.

You're not alone...
>.< I think you're right. NOOOO!!!

im so confuseddd
Original post by healthyandhappy

YES i got this too!
Id have apreciated more biology related questions!
No amount of revision could have prepared me for a question about F*CKING GODDAMN SHEEP
FAILED THAT wtf was tht.

Probly flopped my offer cuz of that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending