The Student Room Group

F215 - Revision thread 13th June 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2880
Original post by loubear93
for the first question i chatted so much shxt!

i wrote the peptide bonds are hydrolysed into amino acids bla bla

i also wrote about deamination in the liver haha did anyone else?!

I wrote about transamination in liver but i was clutching at straws.
Original post by ManPowa
No not my actual exam, a spare copy. Shall i scan it in? Basically, we just had 2 invigilators and they werent looking, and there was like 10 spare copies so i just took it and walked out lol its minor :P

LOL That's great! now burn it and feed to the rare sheeps!
Reply 2882
is nobody else feeling :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by krammer26
Don't worry if you thought you waffled through the environment questions - there are no specific answers. They will just use the any valid point thing.

And don't bother starting a petition. It wasn't that hard. Even if you do it will probably be on facebook - clicking, very hardcore activism. Just like when Vanessa George signed a anti child-abuse page on facebook, then turned out to be a serial sexual abuser of toddlers.

This.

While it was pretty lousy in terms of the content, it wasn't hard. They will allow answers that aren't on the mark scheme provided that they are of "reasonable quality" and well justified.
I could deal with a paper where me failing to get the marks is due to me failing to recall something from the syllabus, but when the questions are based on **** pulled from wikipedia because the examiner who wrote the paper got **** faced the night before he had to submit his un-started, first, last and final draft of the paper, and 45 marks of the paper are based on 4 sentences from the book which don't even help you much if you remember then I think I am justified in getting pissed.
Reply 2885
Someone supply me the number of the person who writes this exam. I need to have a word!
Reply 2886
Original post by wabbajack123
****... I put hedgehogs ate the Wader eggs :/ please god say I didn't misread the question?

Thats correct.
Original post by starburst92
omg please say that it said they eat the wanderers eggs because otherwise i got that 6 mark questions completely wrong :frown: really f'ed up this paper

Same :redface:

google says that they eat wader eggs though...
Original post by starburst92
omg please say that it said they eat the wanderers eggs because otherwise i got that 6 mark questions completely wrong :frown: really f'ed up this paper

:frown:

99% sure it said the hedgehogs eat the eggs of ground-nesting birds such as the wader.

Original post by 786girl
Someone supply me the number of the person who writes this exam. I need to have a word!

If by word you mean beat up the dunce who wrote it then I will fully support you in your endeavors.
I think you had to give a FOR and AGAINST argument since it said "Comment" About the method killing Hedgehogs
Original post by mortysteve

99% sure it said the hedgehogs eat the eggs of ground-nesting birds such as the wader.

It did 100%
Original post by mortysteve

google also says that :smile:
Reply 2893
Original post by Red_Dragon123
I think you had to give a FOR and AGAINST argument since it said "Comment" About the method killing Hedgehogs

Im sure they would have told us if we did.
Reply 2894
Omg what did you write for that sheep question....like why where they like that omg see i forgot the questin because thats how **** it wasss....
Reply 2895
Anyone able to get the paper and upload it?
Original post by ManPowa

Original post by ManPowa
No not my actual exam, a spare copy. Shall i scan it in? Basically, we just had 2 invigilators and they werent looking, and there was like 10 spare copies so i just took it and walked out lol its minor :P

Yeah! Post it online. Let's do everything we can to get back at OCR. If that means putting the exam the day we sat it online, then so be it. I want them to get angry for f*cking us over :tongue:
Original post by fortunecookie
Just thrown all my biology stuff in the bin and I feel about a million times better!

Even better, I used my a2 biology book as a fuel for barbecue in the garden!
Reply 2898
OCR
1 Hills Road
Cambridge
CB1 2EU
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01223 553998
Fax: 01223 552 627
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2899
Damn you Countryfile again :frown:(

Quick Reply