The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anonnymous
is it difficult to get a 5 5 4A on the BMAT?

:smile: i want to know as if it's achieveable ,and something i can work on, then i may apply to imperial ect:smile:

and i promise this is my last question, but, what kind of science? I've done triple award, and i've seen oddities in the BMAT that does not accompass anything on the gcse/double award noble specification

i have books from 2-3 different specs, shall i read them all?
we seriously do man

they are getting so smart!

time to re-group! starting with the UKCAT/BMAT

JChoudry will lead us, closely followed by yourself, and nator.

i will bring up the rear

Sounds like a plan :wink:
and i promise this is my last question, but, what kind of science? I've done triple award, and i've seen oddities in the BMAT that does not accompass anything on the gcse/double award noble specification

i have books from 2-3 different specs, shall i read them all?

chemistry, biology, physics and maths, not 100% sure about what's covered in double awards.
Original post by EternalDoom

Where am I on this thing? :frown:
Reply 3984
Original post by Limitless
Where am I on this thing? :frown:

Join me :h:
Original post by cz100
Join me :h:

Come to the dark side...I am you father cz100.
Original post by EternalDoom

N'aawwww... I wanna be a part pf this... :frown:
I wanna be asian!! :tongue:
Reply 3987
Original post by spoinkytheduck
N'aawwww... I wanna be a part pf this... :frown:
I wanna be asian!! :tongue:

Not just asian, seems you have to choose between brown and yellow
Original post by cz100
Not just asian, seems you have to choose between brown and yellow

Ooohh.. can I be an honourary yellow asian?? Would be much fun :smile:
Reply 3989
Finally booked my test for the 1st of September. I'm going to start revising for it after my last exam next week.
Reply 3990
Original post by tamii05
Finally booked my test for the 1st of September. I'm going to start revising for it after my last exam next week.

I still can't decide on a date ugh so confusing :woo:
Reply 3991
Original post by spoinkytheduck
Ooohh.. can I be an honourary yellow asian?? Would be much fun :smile:

Yes, be yellow with me :biggrin:
Reply 3992
Original post by Nator

Original post by Nator
I still can't decide on a date ugh so confusing :woo:

Try and choose soon! I had to do September because the ones I wanted in August were fully booked - there was ones on the 25th and earlier but I wanted later. I only left it so late because I had to find my paperwork for a bursary.
Reply 3993
Original post by tamii05
Try and choose soon! I had to do September because the ones I wanted in August were fully booked - there was ones on the 25th and earlier but I wanted later. I only left it so late because I had to find my paperwork for a bursary.

Oh really? Damn I will do it now! Also is it easy to book? How do you do it? :smile:
can i join the club?:O

Welcome to the brown asians :hi:

:p:
Reply 3995
final exam over today and ukcat and open days booked and work experience placements arranged for the summer getting ready for the tough road into medicine starting September :s-smilie: hopefully i get good As'
Original post by Nator
Oh really? Damn I will do it now! Also is it easy to book? How do you do it? :smile:

You have to sign up to pearson vue, then register for the ukcat through them. Bear in mind that it takes about 3 days for them to send you the conformation letter.
Reply 3997
Original post by JChoudhry
Welcome to the brown asians :hi:

:p:

You'll be able to start an army if you get him/her in your group :tongue:
Original post by aggie30
final exam over today and ukcat and open days booked and work experience placements arranged for the summer getting ready for the tough road into medicine starting September :s-smilie: hopefully i get good As'

I'm in the same boat. I'm pretty pissed off though I never made the cut for prefect in my sixth form whereas somebody who wrote he wants to be prefect because "I want to save the world from evil reptiles" got it. I'm not annoyed at the fact I never got it I'm annoyed at the fact that somebody like that got it.
Original post by cz100
You'll be able to start an army if you get him/her in your group :tongue:

That's what I plan to do. *evil laugh* :tongue:

Latest