Scroll to see replies

what mark do you guys think you got?
Reply 3281
Original post by slacker07906
what mark do you guys think you got?

55-57
maybe lower.
Reply 3282

noo owayyyy! r u the guy who stole it?? omg there is no way im looking at that. it haunts me.
Original post by Jhyzone
OMGROFLLOLLMAOPMSL

It's like a draw back to the 'seal' epidemic again.

:biggrin:

that seal, my friend, can go f*** itself :biggrin:
Reply 3284
Original post by susan23
noo owayyyy! r u the guy who stole it?? omg there is no way im looking at that. it haunts me.

no that was Manpowa haha joker
Mortysteve you're an arrogant knob and I hope you did worse than me because you're too up yourself for your own good!

woops, sorry it was 66 in june 2010
Reply 3287
think i got within 65-75 marks (ye i know wide range lol but its OCR)
Reply 3288
HERE IS THE PAPER!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/57771557?secret_password=us1rkds87fp9rxnkn2p
Reply 3289
Original post by BiologyF325
Mortysteve you're an arrogant knob and I hope you did worse than me because you're too up yourself for your own good!

pipe down. geez
Original post by BiologyF325

Um, thanks!

Edit: I know which questions I've got wrong, and we've been having discussions about the correct answers (as well as skimming through my text book to confirm). It's still obviously not 100% accurate, and I won't pretend that it is. ;o
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by eddie90
think i got within 65-75 marks (ye i know wide range lol but its OCR)

Thinking I've got around that too! Hopefully I'll have a reasonably decent A. :smile:
What do you guy think the grade boundaries will be for an A??
Was this exam worse than jan 2011?
Reply 3293
Original post by mortysteve
Thinking I've got around that too! Hopefully I'll have a reasonably decent A. :smile:

looking at january, the grade boundary for an A* was 66% :O
im praying its the same this year, worked my damn ass of for it >.<
Reply 3294
Original post by sickofexamz
What do you guy think the grade boundaries will be for an A??

55 - 60 / 100?

:rolleyes:
Original post by intellectual1
I looked at my notes on it on the train, but did'nt look at it indepth:mad: Nitrogen cycle has featured in alot of Past Papers for A2 Bio in Old Spec...

It now makes one wonder what F214 will be like? :eek:

Very true, Im doing that exam aswell,
how do you feel youve done overall as in MAX number of marks you lost ?
Original post by Alya.xo
i dont usually swear but what the **** was that?! someone burn down OCR. Seriously. all these months ive been revising, all the allnighters and lack of sleep and being at home when its so beautiful outside.. it makes me feel like s***. I revised the book inside out.. and im sure from what book they made that exam?

No succession, electrophoresis, muscle contraction, genetic crosses, apoptosis, genetic variation in meiosis, transformed bactera, dopamine, brain etc. WHERE WAS ALL OF THAT?!
:angry::mad::frown::confused:... Not happy at all..

i totally agree with u, i've done allnighters aswell and not been anywhere nice for the past few months and still know dat i've failed todays exam so bad! And there was nothing on succession and plant hormones eda!
Original post by 786girl
lol as soon as I saw the nitrogen cycle question i skipped the pages.......to find more ecology...

I used up all my positive ratings on this thread alone!
if i could like yours i really would!
this is exactly what happened to me!
Reply 3298
who wants to be the saint who does that paper again and uploads a mark scheme? :biggrin: plus rep avaliable!!
Reply 3299
Is paper safe to download from website?

Quick Reply

Latest